Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012/13] My Daughter Seo Young 내 딸 서영이

Replies

• MDSYMDSY Posts: 2,593Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    lee bo young & lee sang yoon - sweet & funny moments @ running man
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Tango27Tango27 Posts: 983Member

SUPERSTAR

@MDSY

you can delete this article cause the actor just dropped out and plz stay away from dramabeans all she can do is insult actors that she dont like such ignorance
    “The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.”

SUPERSTAR

Tango27 said:
    @MDSY

you can delete this article cause the actor just dropped out and plz stay away from dramabeans all she can do is insult actors that she dont like such ignorance
    ok. i already delete that article. but can i know, its true lee bo young already confirm to cast in this drama (sbs drama)?. i read another source that lby not finalized yet her decision to cast in this drama. confius.....

SUPERSTAR

MDSY said:
    Tango27 said:
    @MDSY

ok. i already delete that article. but can i know, its true lee bo young already confirm to cast in this drama (sbs drama)?. i read another source that lby not finalized yet her decision to cast in this drama. confius.....
    it is not confirmed but since its been a while and she did not turn it down it seems she is in
    “The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.”

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    for some reason netzines were digging into LBYs past photos this week making comparisons like they love to do

• LJ1908LJ1908 Ms. SingaporePosts: 215Member

IDOL

Anyone watch below show yet? Any idea where can I get the eng sub or perhaps ever discuss in this forum? :)
    Live Info Show EP612 #001 - image - I saw there is "special moment of LSY & LBY @01:35"..hehe :D
    Live Info Show EP612 #002 - image
    Live Info Show EP612 #003 - image

IDOL

2nd Secret Glance..

After I watched RM again for the 4th time..I found another secret glance made by LBY to LSY @23:51..kekeke :D Though it is very fast but I saw LBY turned her head to see LSY who is standing beside KJK..sorry i can't make the screen shot to show to you all..perhaps someone can help to do that.. :p

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1239_[engsub]-running-man-ep.142

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Running Man: Episode 142 Recap

We start off today’s episode with a few survey results from the viewers and Gary buries his face in his hands when he accidentally sneaks a peek (“I saw my name on top of the list!”). His excitement, however, quickly fades when he’s picked as Most Likely to Stand Out Even In a Disguise. Heh, it’s true that you can always tell it’s Gary.

Newly crowned Asia Prince Kwang-soo is shocked to hear that he’s ranked sixth place in a Chinese fansite popularity survey with a mere 7%. To rub salt in the wound, the sum of theEasy Brothers’ results is equal to Gary’s 11%. Aw.

Today’s female guest has ranked our boys based on looks. Though there are six men altogether, she only bothered to write down four names, which puts Suk-jin and Haha out of the running.

Spartakooks pretends to get all huffy about his fourth (or is it last?) place ranking. And to everyone’s surprise, Gary comes out on top. Yay!

Today’s theme of “Best Couple” is quite appropriate for today’s guests: former co-starsLee Bo-young and Lee Sang-yoon who just wrapped up weekend drama My Daughter Seo-young.

How funny is it that the cast mentioned Bo-young’s name in passing last week, and she just so happens to turn up today. When asked why Bo-young didn’t write anyone for fifth and sixth places, she answers, “Well, I felt like I didn’t need to…” Burn.

Our teams (which have been predetermined by the staff, to Gary’s chagrin) are as follows: Pink (Jae-suk, Jong-kook, and Bo-young), Green (Ji-hyo, Gary, and Sang-yoon), and Yellow (the Betrayal Trio). Both Jong-kook and Bo-young jokingly complain about how especially awkward it will be for them since Jong-kook ranked last on her list.

The breakdown of today’s race should be familiar to longtime Running Man fans: play games to acquire Running Man Balls and write names on them to be selected via lottery. With that, we’re off and may the best couple win!. Read more.....

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/running-man-episode-142/

SUPERSTAR

LJ1908 said:
    2nd Secret Glance..

After I watched RM again for the 4th time..I found another secret glance made by LBY to LSY @23:51..kekeke :D Though it is very fast but I saw LBY turned her head to see LSY who is standing beside KJK..sorry i can't make the screen shot to show to you all..perhaps someone can help to do that.. :p
    this moment?????
    if not may i know with game?. actually i capture sceenshot thru video that i download. the time show in my video is different with kshowonline video.

yujinlimb
  • yujinlimbyujinlimb Posts: 106Member

IDOL

OMG This has to be one of my fave dramas. My  first guilty pleasure of 2013. How I love LSY  :x :\">

IDOL

MDSY wrote: »
    LJ1908 said:<br />
    2nd Secret Glance..<br />
    <br />
    After I watched RM again for the 4th time..I found another secret glance made by LBY to LSY @23:51..kekeke :D Though it is very fast but I saw LBY turned her head to see LSY who is standing beside KJK..sorry i can't make the screen shot to show to you all..perhaps someone can help to do that.. :p<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />
    this moment?????<br />
    if not may i know with game?. actually i capture sceenshot thru video that i download. the time show in my video is different with kshowonline video.

@MDSY- not this one..i am referring to the last game which the couple race. Before the game, LBY was reading the mission card after that the yellow team came last then KJK passed the mission card to them so that they can read by themselves. At that 1 sec moment, LBY looked at LSY direction who is standing beside KJK. But it is too bad we could not see LSY expression when LBY looked at him coz Ahjussi is blocking the view..hehehe..

Oww..there is moment too before the last game when LBY is standing behind LSY..i found this is cute too coz seems like she wants to hide behind the tall LSY. This is when YJS questioned ahjussi why he wrote LBY name in the running ball as like writing his ideal type.. :D

Hopefully you can find the moment that I mentioned above and capture it for other members in this forum..many thanks ;)

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    LJ1908 said:
    not this one..i am referring to the last game which the couple race. Before the game, LBY was reading the mission card after that the yellow team came last then KJK passed the mission card to them so that they can read by themselves. At that 1 sec moment, LBY looked at LSY direction who is standing beside KJK. But it is too bad we could not see LSY expression when LBY looked at him coz Ahjussi is blocking the view..hehehe..
    Oww..there is moment too before the last game when LBY is standing behind LSY..i found this is cute too coz seems like she wants to hide behind the tall LSY. This is when YJS questioned ahjussi why he wrote LBY name in the running ball as like writing his ideal type.. :D 

lee bo young & lee sang yoon moments @ running man as mention by @LJ1908. hopefully this screenshoot is correct.
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

atmyocean22
  • ocean22ocean22 Posts: 43Member

IDOL

edited April 2013
    "Lee Bo Young, the Natural Beauty"

Lee Bo Young has always been a beauty. Her beauty is natural as she is known as one of Korean actress who doesn't perform plastic surgery. She doesn't look different since her debut day. I'll try to bring you the evidence with the series of her pictures since childhood until now.....:)

Lee Bo Young has always been a beauty even when she was a little

She looks beautiful at her graduation photo and other photos of her youth

And..here's some pictures of Lee Bo Young in a various dramas and movies

2003 - Escape From Unemployment                     2004 - My Brother              
    imageimage  imageimage

2004 - Save The Last Dance                                       2005 - My Sweetheart, My Darling
    imageimage       image

2005 - Encounters                                                               2005 - The Ballads of Suh Dong
    imageimage  imageimage

2006 - A Dirty Carnival                        2006 - Mr Goodbye
    image       imageimage 

2006 - Queen of The Game                                           2008 - Once Upon A Time
    imageimage  imageimage

2009 - I Am Happy                                                  2009 - A Story Sadder than Sadness
    imageimage   imageimage

2010 - Birth of The Rich                                                      2010 - Harvest Villa
    imageimage   imageimage

2011 - Hooray For Love                                                           2012 - The Equator Man
    imageimage   imageimage

2012-2013 My Daughter Seo Young
     imageimageimage

As we see a long series of her pictures above since her debut until now, I think her face doesn't change at all. She just look beautiful since she was young in her twenties when she began her first drama. But as @Tango27 said that netizen were digging into LBYs past photos and making comparisons what she looked like before and then,  there's a lot of  harsh comments accusing that she has her face  done under the knife.
    There's a series pictures of her when she was 22 from an episode of MBC's Love Studio
    that's broadcasted 12 years ago (Left side). On the right side is her picture when recently she  showed her personal room without make up.

image       image

As we saw her pictures 12 years ago, I don't think that there's a change on her face. She may look different in this picture because she looks more chubby back then. As we all know that LBY seems getting more slim lately. Besides that, if her eyes looked squinty I thinks that just becoz of the make-up. The make-up technique back then is not as good as it is now. If we saw both photos above, her face at that time looked exactly the same with her face when recently she showed her personal room without make-up. Her eyes looked squinty too without make-up (picture above on the right side). Besides that,  someone can looks  different when they have different hair cut and the make-up also plays an important role to someone looks.

Sorry, if it such a long post. I just wanna show you all that LBY really is a NATURAL BEAUTY...

;) :)
    LJ1908atmyernanianggraenijadecloud

SUPERSTAR

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013

yes they bring it up everynow and then and it too stupid to even bother answering about its excatly like the claims by fan girls outside korea that she is a horrible actress lol of all the actresses they pick the only one who is brilliant and call her that it seems LBY is a girl who is singled out for abuse and bullying 

you say that instead of looking at her childhood pic in which she looks exactly the same same mouth nose and double lid eyes they pic a very not so clear pic in which she looks weird to make claims about plastic crap the funny thing is that they dont actually say what did she change they never heard of make ip or change of weight or camera angle before I dont look the same from 10 years ago she lost the fat in her cheeks and above the eyes and its just a couple of weird pics for gods sake they ignore all the rest

its really gross and thats why I hate netizens so much just a jealous bunch

only a blind hater wouldnt see the truth 

see the beauty 

feel the purity

Photo: school pic ^^

Said I'm blind to you haters
    Can't touch me rumour creators

lol great song  hope LBY hears it

jadecloud
  • jenn36jenn36 Posts: 140Member
    Im new here:)hmmm it means this year is LBY's year:)it means shes famous coz if shes not they wont waste their time digging for her fast pics ....no matter what i love LBY all the way.go!go!go!be strong :)just smile and sing I AM TITANIUM:):):)

IDOL

@MDSY - you almost got it but i seems that you still need to capture one or two secs more coz i saw it very obvious when LBY took a glance at LSY.. :D
    Let me see whether I can try to screen shot the moment I meant and post here..The next capture is correct when she stood behind LSY..hehe..thank you :p

SUPERSTAR

how can eating be so cute

atmyernanianggraeni

SUPERSTAR

lee bo young new drama (sbs - “I Hear Your Voice”) starring alongside Lee Jong Suk & Yoon Sang-hyun
    cr:lbybaidu