Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Replies

• Suki8xSuki8x Posts: 1,617Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    @novilimz oh, I also look for live streaming, but why I cannot find it, haizzz :(

@Eun_Chan_VIP That's great when Kwanghee often support his friends, as Sunhwa commented, he is very kind, and in this picture, he is not only cute but also manly with black coat :D

@ririena You're welcome :D Your FMV is daebak
    :-bd Thank for sharing :D

Janeinboxnovilimzririenatarf06
  • cj01cj01 ~~ I'm CJ ~~ Posts: 2,972Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    @ririena unnie THANK YOU very much for the FMV!! :D :D :D :-bd It made me MISS THEM!! :-S

@Eun_Chan_VIP for the pics .. :x :x

And everyone for making this thread alive even until now!!!! :D :D 
    Fighting!!!! \m/
    Please kindly read the signature rules.image
    Eun_Chan_VIPririena

SUPERSTAR

tarf06 said:
    is that just SEXY or SEXY SEDUCTIVE?? ... Aish!!! Why do a lot of idols have the impression of SEXY should be THAT seductive?? ... Eeeeh?? It's not like necessarily mean like stripping or something. .. Aigoo #-o 
    I find that a little too much TBH. hahaish .. ahihihihihihi :)>-
    myholika2novilimzririena

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    novilimz said:

SunHee Moment #7 - Complicated Heart @ Star King (130518)

Why so hard?? I'm sorry if this video really bad~ I don't have any idea, but that's all compilation cut scene about SunHee at Star King @-)
    are you kidding??? :-O, Any result can never be bad as long as you put your sincerity and love on what you do. ;)
    Thanks unnie!!! :D :-bd Deabak!! I know it is hard but still you manage to make it!! Hands UP!!! :-bd I BOW to YOU!!!  ^:)^
    novilimzEun_Chan_VIPririena
  • JaneinboxJaneinbox Posts: 334Member

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    @novilimz said:

SunHee Moment #7 - Complicated Heart @ Star King (130518)

Why so hard?? I'm sorry if this video really bad~ I don't have any idea, but that's all compilation cut scene about SunHee at Star King @-)
    AWESOME!

Thank you for picking up the Sunhee moments!! It was a bit too much for my eyes going through the 85mins of StarKing watching out for Sunhee..heehee

I suppose it is too public for Sunhee to have any interactions on screen if not prompted by the host..although I was looking out if there was any quiet/secretive skinship in the edited minutes compiled by  @novilimz. LOL...

novilimzcj01Eun_Chan_VIPririena
  • JaneinboxJaneinbox Posts: 334Member

LEGEND

@cj01 said:
     Its like they went there just wearing a bath towel that any wrong move will make them naked and EXPOSED  8-X hahahahaha :))
    Too funny an image... punching LOL is not enough...
    It deserve a BIG Highlight!!LOL

cj01Eun_Chan_VIPririena

SUPERSTAR

Janeinbox said:
    @cj01 said:
     Its like they went there just wearing a bath towel that any wrong move will make them naked and EXPOSED  8-X hahahahaha :))
    Too funny an image... punching LOL is not enough...
    It deserve a BIG Highlight!!LOL

hahahahaha =)) That's the image that pop into mind when you said "It's like it's too public" wahahahahahaha >:)
    But I am right, right?! ;;)
    They look like they are just wearing bath towel coz they seem to take safety measures in every their every move. ahihihihihihi ;)) 
    wahahahahaha >:) Then one wrong move .. pfffff :-O  ... NAKED and EXPOSED Kwanghee <3 Sunhwa hahahahahaha =))
    JaneinboxEun_Chan_VIPririena
  • suriahtisugiminsuriahtisugimin Posts: 68Member
    I realise something on the sunhee moment7 at ard 03.45 sunhee like they are in their own world not hyper or smiling. The rest are hyper..
    Janeinboxcj01Eun_Chan_VIPririena

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    I realise something on the sunhee moment7 at ard 03.45 sunhee like they are in their own world not hyper or smiling. The rest are hyper..
    I observed that too. :D
    There are instances where Kwanghee is not interested, then there are times were Sunhwa is the one being so Silent and seems to look over the milky way. Then there is also a time when both of them seems to have their soul out of their body ... aish .. #-o
    Is it possible that they souls left their body and do skinships w/ each other? wahahahahaha >:)
    Aish bouya?? hahahaha I think I am going insane. 8-}

Anyway is this the last interaction we expect to happen?? huhuhuhuhuhuhu :-S
    JaneinboxnovilimzEun_Chan_VIPririena
  • Suki8xSuki8x Posts: 1,617Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    Friends Treating You To Something ep 6, huhu, until now I still not look for it yet  X(

ririenaEun_Chan_VIP

SUPERSTAR

As what they say .. You can never PLAN the things to happen in your LIFE, but you can just GUESS, EXPECT, PREPARE and GO for it!! ;)
    Same with LOVE,... Never find LOVE .. LET LOVE FIND YOU :x :x :x
    Usually, if LOVE is the one who found you, that love usually last for a LIFETIME!! :D

Uee and Krystal are Kwanghee's dream girls and dreaming to have relationship w/ ... He is the one finding LOVE
    but SUNHWA, Kwanghee never expect her nor imagine that a day would come and he'll SEE her in that kind of LIGHT ... LOVE found HIM!!! :D :\"> :x
    novilimzJaneinboxririenaEun_Chan_VIP

SUPERSTAR

Between kwanghe and jowkon,i felt kh is more manly than jk even thou jk got muscle bt in term of sincerity, caring,capturing a woman heart kh wins.. he's the man!!!! He become more matured n manly after wgm finish.. sunhwa becoming more a woman...
    Yes! you can see the diference, he get mature during WGM, he is still funny and hyper but he is more manly!!!, before he was more la Jokwon but now i think he has his own personality, love change people, love make him more atractive and manly heheheheh
    Agreed. Though Jo Kwon looks a lot manlier and good looking when it comes to body and face plus he did more skinship than Kwanghee, but I felt that Kwanghee was indeed manlier than him. ;)
    Now I believe than manliness are not only based on Body built, face and acts but the way he acts in the relationship and his affection to the person is what counts. :-bd
    But for free of the doubt for Jo Kwon, I guess he's still young and clueless when he did WGM. 21?? :-/

But Kwanghee oppa for me!!! :x :x :x
    ririenaEun_Chan_VIPSuki8x