[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at 1st i feel disappointed about Kwanghee, I like Sunhwa's personality and hope that she will have a good husband... I don't like Kwanghee since looks like he is too full of himself and too noisy.. But after watching the 1st episode, I think i like this couple. It gives the vibe of Adam couple, hope Sunhwa & Kwanghee will present us a married life full of happiness and fun, Sunhwa & Kwanghee FIGHTING!! How about calling them as Noisy couple, I found its suits them (in a good way) 

I honestly stopped watching WGM after Season2 ended with Khuntoria leaving. But now I´m back on track again after seeing the first episode of KwangSun couple. They´re so funny, natural and full of chaos! I can forsee Sunhwa will mention and use Siwan to take back at Kwanghee though, lol she even asked her him to come over visit once every week xD
I think I can expect a lot of war going on at their future house :P

I´m really exciting for new wgm episode coming each week because of this couple, and they´re not even my favorites in each of their groups O__o

Also I think KwangSun is a pretty nickname for them, it´s like the first name in each put together. Like how Yonghwa+Seohyun = YongSeo, and Kwanghee+Sunhwa = KwangSun. ^^ Also usually the couple names do go with the males one first though.

Guest ioicheeze

They're funny and noisy couple, Love them. And also i think "KwangSun" It's good. Put the first of each other together....Can't wait to see next ep. :)

Guest rntheatre

After watching this episode, I was like "What the hell just happened?"
Hopefully, their relationship will improve once they mingle inside the WGM village.

LMAO! I was going to create one for this couple but I realised you did! 
Can I just say that this couple is sooooooooooooo FUNNY!I've watched EVERY WGM episode until now and this couple has the most funniest first meet EVER! I had doubt about Kwanghee. I really don't like the over eccentric & confident behaviour he displays in variety shows. Also I am completely in love with im Siwan :3tumblr_m9rf97dxV81rrgtiso1_500.gifCredit: hee-cheol

tumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo1_250.gif tumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo2_250.giftumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo3_250.gif tumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo4_250.giftumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo5_250.gif tumblr_m9qoxmMB3S1qdbbcoo6_250.gifCredit: kim-jaeseop
Sunhwa knowing that Kwanghee is her real virtual husband 
and not Siwan
tumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco1_250.gif tumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco2_250.giftumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco3_250.gif tumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco4_250.giftumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco5_250.gif tumblr_m9qe6qmWAJ1r34xkco6_250.gifCredit: k-blahblah
tumblr_m9rn2jzcTL1rrgtiso1_500.gif
tumblr_m9rn2jzcTL1rrgtiso2_500.gifCredit: hee-cheol
tumblr_m9qjp1S7tW1rsmboho1_250.gif tumblr_m9qjp1S7tW1rsmboho2_250.giftumblr_m9qjp1S7tW1rsmboho3_r1_250.gif tumblr_m9qjp1S7tW1rsmboho4_250.gifCredit: sungyeolsungyeol

Guest izyanesa

wah a tread for them ^^ actually i was so excited to see them as i know both of them from watching them individually in different variety .. and i like both of them ..since they both know each other for a while so i wondering how their chemistry ...ep 1 just so daebak ..^^ and i also had my eye on siwan and doojon ..they just so cute ^^ =bi always like how kwanghee always take care his member, when sunhwa yell at siwan, he said she can't say that to siwan ^^ and when he ask sunhwa to say something to doojon since she just say bye to siwan...well that how kwanghee behave, always take care his member ^^ although some might not like kwanghee since he full of plastic surgery but what i like about him, he very honest and kind ...that just melt my heart ^^
And sunhwa can't run way from her blank paper / white paper since IY ^^~ and now with a new style she look so cute and much pretty than usual ^^what i like about her, she always considerate about other....maybe she look like harsh to kwanghee  but that show that she know kwanghee but at the black room she said that she might feel sorry and worries if she hurting kwanghee pride. In conclusion i put a lot of bet on this couple ...they will be daebak, maybe they can increase WGM ^^~
Fighting ...well i think kwangsun it not bad name ^^

I've to say I wasn't expecting this, but I'm finally waiting for saturdays 

like I've always did during Season 2,

I've never been a big fan of Kwanghee, but now I guess I'm finally able to see his charms..

so noisy yet manly too lol

SunHee/KwangSun fightin-

I´m addicted to this couple and the dymanic between them during their first meet! I have honestly replayed their first episode so many times, and I always end up laughing my richard simmons of each time. I´m honestly really looking forward to new episode this coming weekend. It´s been a long time since I´ve been impatiently waiting for new WGM episodes to air, so it says a lot. Let´s hope they´ll be able to revive WGM back to it glorious days =)

-----
Also I read comments on youtube about this couple having the nickname "Lip balm couple", I think it´s a cute nickname. Sunhwa is obsessed with her lipbalm kiss and Kwanghee is always using lipbalm on TTBY, so maybe it´s faith for them to end on wgm together xD

Guest izyanesa

Love1403 said: I´m addicted to this couple and the dymanic between them during their first meet! I have honestly replayed their first episode so many times, and I always end up laughing my richard simmons of each time. I´m honestly really looking forward to new episode this coming weekend. It´s been a long time since I´ve been impatiently waiting for new WGM episodes to air, so it says a lot. Let´s hope they´ll be able to revive WGM back to it glorious days =)

-----
Also I read comments on youtube about this couple having the nickname "Lip balm couple", I think it´s a cute nickname. Sunhwa is obsessed with her lipbalm kiss and Kwanghee is always using lipbalm on TTBY, so maybe it´s faith for them to end on wgm together xD

Guest subdwfreaky

Lover of this couple here. Veteran WGM viewer from 1st season couples who lose interest gradually after JoongBo left. but this couple gives me back the feels that season 1 couples had.
Especially loving Kwanghee since i'm ZE:A fan anyway....damn, lately i think i've a crush on him...but he's married. sigh. lol.Lipbalm couple!!! i agree with this name. because the day Sunhwa give her lipbalm to Kwanghee will be the happiest day for Kwanghee n shippers...xD cuz it means she's accepting him forreal(as virtual husband)There's just too many misunderstanding on Kwanghee when he's really an awesome guy, and i hope not only his humour/noisiness will be displayed well, but also the true side of him. He just like to make people happy, but he's pretty serious n full of insecurities of his own worth, n covering it up with his over-the-top personality. breaks my heart when people takes everything he does n say at face value n judge him negatively. n it breaks my heart when ppl continuously say Siwan would be better(cuz he's handsome?-_-) when they haven't even give a chance to Kwanghee and watch the episode.

izyanesa said: wah a tread for them ^^ actually i was so excited to see them as i know both of them from watching them individually in different variety .. and i like both of them ..since they both know each other for a while so i wondering how their chemistry ...ep 1 just so daebak ..^^ and i also had my eye on siwan and doojon ..they just so cute ^^ =bi always like how kwanghee always take care his member, when sunhwa yell at siwan, he said she can't say that to siwan ^^ and when he ask sunhwa to say something to doojon since she just say bye to siwan...well that how kwanghee behave, always take care his member ^^ although some might not like kwanghee since he full of plastic surgery but what i like about him, he very honest and kind ...that just melt my heart ^^
And sunhwa can't run way from her blank paper / white paper since IY ^^~ and now with a new style she look so cute and much pretty than usual ^^what i like about her, she always considerate about other....maybe she look like harsh to kwanghee  but that show that she know kwanghee but at the black room she said that she might feel sorry and worries if she hurting kwanghee pride. In conclusion i put a lot of bet on this couple ...they will be daebak, maybe they can increase WGM ^^~
Fighting ...well i think kwangsun it not bad name ^^

Guest izyanesa

@subdwfreaky yup doogjun i always spell his name wrong , thanks for the correction .And i you mention, about him being charming at the end not like other guy...well part of it because kwanghee and sunhwa already friend from the early...but i also wanting to see more charming side of him ^^~ 
@Love1403 as i stated i also love khuntoria ^^ they cute right ...no one can replace them , as they always being khuntoria... In case of kwanghee and sunhwa, some said they replace adam couple, i agree at some point but i think they will have different way/vibe from adam couple as they have their own charm..see even just 1 ep we can see a lot of thing coming from them ^^
i watch julian kang and yoon se ah just to see they house...

Archived