★★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★★

AlexandraReid

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Christine1430273674

I'm sad... How come no one posted on this thread. :( Well, I'm very excited to see VIXX in 2 more weeks. :) Can't wait to see my boys live! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Vixx wasn't bad at all, I didn't really know that much about them before going to KCON other than seeing them a couple times on music shows.

1350205855513.png

• 1 month later...
Guest chvixxkh

Currently Hiring for Upcoming New VIXX International Fansite!!!

PHOTOGRAPHERS!

You do not have to be a professional photographer but you do have to have some skills to be considered.

You do not have to be a fan of VIXX but I would prefer if you are.^^

Since VIXX is a KPOP idol group and have most of their activity in S. Korea, I would prefer that you live in Korea. 

You will be credited for your work.^^

Please contact me at vixxnow@live.com for more information.

TRANSLATION/SUBBING TEAM!

Translation Team - You will be translating Interviews, Tweets, Letters, etc.

Subbing Team - You will be subbing full length videos excluding VIXX as guest on TV shows, new or old. (Mydol, parts of VIXXTV, SonbadakTV, etc.)

Need to be fluent in English and Korean.

Please contact me at vixxnow@live.com for more information.

If you know anyone who will be interested, please share with them.^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

zndyu.jpg

[TWEET VIXX N]
VIXX will work as hard too to be a group like SHINHWA senior who had been together for a long time with skills that receives recognition and love!!!@.@!!!! This Love jjang! SHINHWA jjang!!

c: Ntrans: @realVIXXtweets

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pandiculation

why isn't there enough posts in this thread? </3 wait omg lol sobs Wonder VIXX though. somebody stop Ken (I can't handle the fab) but let N continue because damn.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. I was introduced to VIXX yesterday via Eat Your Kimchi talking about Only U, which I fell in love with immediately. Could any fans recommend some other songs they have produced with a similar sound to this? Thank you. 

Guest lovehearts70

mrsbae said: Hi guys. I was introduced to VIXX yesterday via Eat Your Kimchi talking about Only U, which I fell in love with immediately. Could any fans recommend some other songs they have produced with a similar sound to this? Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

:x :x I'm so happy that VIXX won their 1st Win today on Music Show at Music Bank 6 Dec 2013. All of them cried except for Ken and Hyuk. Cute dorky 4D Leo cried the hardest. N too and Ravi. Love them and so happy that they finally win. They deserved the win!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lovehearts70

@spirit ravenit's great that they won the ward. 
I have some news.So vixx made a new music video. 

This is a slow beat and shows images of their fans and performances! Love this
Vixx does a little talking in their new episode

they recently performed in times square http://twitpic.com/dr6axu

Archived