[Drama 2012] OhLala Couple / 울라라 부부

Guest julaine

Guest julaine

tumblr_malgtxVbH51qchg5no1_1280.pngOhlala Couple / 울라라 부부Director : Lee Jung-subWriter : Choi Sun-shikNetwork : KBS 2Episodes : 16Genre : Comedy-DramaRelease Date :  October 1, 2012Runtime : Monday/Tuesday 9:55 KSTOfficial Website : Ohlala Couple at KBS Websiteviewimage.php?id=mbc_drama1&no=29bcc427b

This comedy is about a 40-ish husband and wife who, one day, find that their marriage life has become rather dull and uninteresting. 
In a very weird turn of events, the (hotel) manager husband Soo-nam (Shin Hyeon Jun) and wife Yeo-ok (Kim Jung Eun) find that their souls have swapped! Oh the tragedy! or not..? This switch leads to a series of humurous and dramatic events which actually lead them to better understand each other.
This 16-episode miniseries is set to air in October, replacing Haeundae lovers

________
Cast
tumblr_maxy5zngr21qchg5no1_1280.png

15110210A8CACA1FBB3FD9 1320DD10B049B72517F3AB 1943CD124AD7C523402196 12484010B049BC982C1012
Shin Hyun-joon Kim jung-eun Han Chae-ah Han Jae-seok Soo-nam Yeo-ok Victoria Kim Hyun-woo

146B8310B1E4DA63E8FE24 15404110AE00F6C98CB832 1346CC10ADFB10541A23E1 11404210AE0E8FBC8F2D64
Narsya Byeon Hee-bong Choi Seong-guk Ryu Shi-hyunLove Goddess Matchmaker Lee Baek-ho Ae-suk  (Soo-nam's friend) (Baek-ho's wife)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh La La , Julaine thank you for this site !  Keyeast Entertainment the producer of this drama ,  the company owned by BYJ ?

Guest julaine

CASTING NEWS: 
20101129000033_0.jpg
5c25e7993b0de57112b493a62c309e82.JPG
Han Chae-ah and Han Jae-seok has been cast in the drama. 
Han Jae-seok will play Hyun-woo, Kim Jung eun's character's first love. Hyun-woo is the newly-appointed General Manager at the hotel where (Shin Hyun Joon) works. He does not tolerate even just a sigle mistake at his hotel, however, he is always very nice and warm towards (Kim Jung eun). 
It is Han Jae-sook's return after two years (of not being on television). 
Han Chae-ah will play an adoptee and Sweden-raised Victoria, the lovely yet very frank hotelier who has experienced much hurt and trouble in life and is harbouring a sad secret . Victoria will try receive from love (Shin Hyun-joon) which, of course, would make (Kim Jung-eun) upset.  

Guest julaine

photo253846.jpg
Actor Seong Yoong-gyeo takes the role of Kang Jin-goo, also a manager and a rival to (Shin Hyun Joon). His character will complicate and disturb the lives of the couples whose souls have been switched but his is a character no one can hate. ㅋ

photo253852.jpg

Meanwhile, Actor Choi Seong-gook will play (Shin Hyun Joon)'s best friend, Lee Baek-ho who is a romantic and an optimist. He was a company lawyer before deciding to set up his own law firm.  

Guest julaine

Casting news from HanCinemahttp://www.hancinema.net/ooh-la-la-couple-byeon-hee-bong-and-narsha--46835.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

photo254092.jpg

Narsha from the girl group Brown Eyed Girls and actor Byeon Hee-bong joined KBS 2TV Oh Lala Couple.

According to Contents K, they have landed in the roles of match-making gods.

Narsha is a female seer who hides the fact that she is one and shows off her sexiness and fashion style, instead. Byeon Hee-bong is an old man who match-makes couples to get married. He holds the fate of (Shin Hyun joon) and (Kim Jung eun). 

These two make  (Shin Hyun joon)  and (Kim Jung eun)  fall into different situations the way they want it. At the same time, they will give the viewers a chance to re-think about love between married couples.

Meanwhile, "Ohlala Couple is a family comedy that makes us think about the meaning of family and will be aired after Haeundae Lovers  on the 8th of October.

Guest jyshen

Glad to know kje is back on tv again. I terribly miss this lady. :D Something to look forward.  Yeheeyyy!!!

I do hope that kje and her partner   will have a good pairing.

Thanks @julaine for all the news. Keep it coming :D

Guest jyshen

Han Chae-ah signs on to Oohlala Spouses

hanchaeah_22.jpg

From deadly spy in love with the enemy to light-hearted rom-com? I suppose that’s one way for Han Chae-ah to leave her tragically conflicted character behind once her current drama Gaksital ends; she’s the newest addition to Oohlala Spouses, the upcoming KBS miniseries that stars Kim Jung-eun and Shin Hyun-joon as a body-swapped husband and wife pair.

That gives Han hardly any time to rest between the two projects, but striking while the iron’s hot is the name of the dramaland game, isn’t it? Thirty-year-old Han has been acting for about six years (past credits include Style, Neighbor Enemies, and OCN’s Hero), but Gaksital is the project that put her on the map, so she’ll be wanting to keep busy while she’s got the audience’s attention.

Han has already begun work on Oohlala Spouses, attending a script reading on August 27. It’s definitely not as tight a schedule as her co-star Jin Sae-yeon, who started filming Five Fingers (replacing Eunjung) while concurrently filming Gaksital, but that agenda still looks packed.

In Oohlala Spouses, Han Chae-ah plays Victoria Kim, a character who grew up abroad after being adopted to Sweden. She’s a woman harboring a “deep inner hurt” and a sad secret. Looks like she’ll have a romantic entanglement with Shin Hyun-joon… which gets confused once the spouses swap bodies. Hee.

Not much else is given about the role, other than that Victoria is a woman “shrouded in mystery.” Yeah, I can see Han fitting right in with that, given what she’s done with Rie/Lala/Hong-joo. I do think part of my Han Chae-ah appreciation is due to the way Rie is written in Gaksital — there’s something about her identity crisis, her deep insecurity, and her selfless love for Kang-to that completely wins me over — although I give her credit for standing up to what the role has asked of her. She’s not brilliant, but she probably is the most solid female actress in the cast (aside from guest appearances like comrade wife), and it’s enough to make me want to see more of her. Let’s hope she can keep improving from here.

Oohlala Spouses will follow Haeundae Lovers, KBS’s current Monday-Tuesday series. It premieres in October.

--by javabeans (dramabeans.com)

Thanks Julaine for the latest news on KJE's upcoming drama Oh La La Couple , it seems they had a good time with the script reading . 

Archived