Thai Iced Tea

oooroosay

Guest foodaddict1

I tried really hard to find the recipe on how to make it at home and couldn't. It's the best ice tea ever. it's sweeter than others but have a strong aroma that makes it the best thing ever. it is not spicy at all :P

Guest stylebubble

it's very yummy, soy thai iced tea. it's best if they actually use real brewed thai tea instead of those instant drinks, so try to beware of really light orange coloured/super sweet thai tea drinks. the darker the better. ^ ^ it's not spicy, it's just a thai version of milk tea (thai tea leaf brew with creamer)

• 2 months later...
Guest I_play_with_dolls

I drink this every time I have to go to a family reunion/party. My family always makes it but I don't know what the ingredients are, all I know is you can go into a Thai market and ask what to use. It's a creamy tea, the taste kind of reminds me of pumpkin but then again it doesn't, it's sweet without being too sweet. I don't know how to explain it but it's really good.

294.jpg

Guest KristyS

Thai iced tea is not spicy at all. It's probably one of the sweetest things you'll taste :) You can get the canned ones at a regular Asian market or go to any Asian restaurant and I'll guarantee you they'll have Thai iced tea. 

Guest sweeetiesexii

Thai milk tea is the best!!! Definitely gotta try. Many places make it heavier on the tea and less on the milk which is perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mooamppere

Hello guys!! Sorry for the interruption.
Now I'm study in the last year of university. and
http://www.facebook.com/eatwithjeh this's my last project.
This page's have a pic's so eatable. 
I'm Request all of you to press LIKE this page.
(Sorry this a Thai page but you can see yummy'pic!)
Thank you your guys and sorry for the interruption.
12148_395157450561331_827123217_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bradley123

Green tea is the best for good health and fitness, it helps for weight and fat loss, The recent study reported that 3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,  which amounts to 7 pounds per year...
http://bfit4life.ie/

• 4 months later...

Archived