Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Replies

• IsabellaPIsabellaP Posts: 14Member
    Episode 55 has been uploaded on Viki... for those who can watch it! 
  • Triton823Triton823 Posts: 3,420Member

LEGEND

The episode was good but I think previews was better the circle of yg meeting everyone will be finished. This episode was more focused on sj.
    Currently Watching:  What Happens to My Family / Everything Kimchi   / Journal of the Night Watchmen / My Lovely Girl / Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들
  • leegaryleegary Posts: 511Member

SUPERSTAR

ok so it appears that the slap wasnt real, darn it! so sick of k drama fake outs

tessieroo

LEGEND

But the wedge between sy/hj definately made an appearance. When're she's around he seems like a scared little boy....but I loved sj in this episode he came across menacing. Notice the change about his character he's slipping to the awesome side of the dark side.
    Currently Watching:  What Happens to My Family / Everything Kimchi   / Journal of the Night Watchmen / My Lovely Girl / Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들
  • ohh_baybeeohh_baybee Posts: 575Member
    That why I hated temptation of wife....the bad guys didn't get what they deserved but a cop out. I think these writers need to be realistic. There is no happy endings for most and their is definitely no forgiveness at least not immediately if any. I do think someone dies and its prolly going to be yg brother/sj/ or hj because lord knows the one who needs to die is just going to sit in prison.
    Omg I hated Temptation of Wife too. How on Earth do you forgive people who actually tried to kill you (husband drowning wife on purpose), multiple miscarriages, forced abortions, cheating, etc.. at least in Glass Mask, SY didn't actually plan on "killing" YG. It just happened that way and SY didn't save her. I can't believe in Temptations of Wife, the bad people in the end died, everyone forgave them, and the victim was the one who sent them off (into the sea). 
  • gene71632gene71632 Posts: 1,942Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2012
    @uchiha88 - Could you put an episode heading on top of your recap please for easy reference. Thank you once again for doing so and many more episodes to come. :x

In the preview, where In Cheol finally get to see Jeong A was purposely staged by Yi Gyung and Seon Jae. Chairman Seo walked into the restaurant with Jeong A where Genie and Seon Jae was there.

I think Reporter So gave the diamond store guy money to find out if a fake passport was made under the name of Seo Jeong A. I'm glad that guy got abducted and beaten to a pulp.

So Yeon must be secretly informed by Jeong A that Ha Joon was having dinner with her. She couldn't have appeared from no where. I don't like Ha Joon secret wish to have time alone with Jeong A.

Plagiarizing Celia's design, I don't think that was Celia's intention when she gave the design to Fideli.  What So Yeon did, Hye Ran saw it and seems to approve of So Yeon's deed.  Fideli is going to be sued once they are found out.  Who knows, Celia submitted design may be Yi Gyung's (and patented).
    tessieroo

LEGEND

edited December 2012
    So on the plagiarizing issue that's how they are going to take hr/hj/sy down at the next board meeting....

It would be freaking awesome if they were yg designs! 
  • leegaryleegary Posts: 511Member

SUPERSTAR

Ok I am so mad right now, I am not a fan of violence, but why did the slap scene have to be fake! YI Gyung should slap her for real after all the times she abused her! This happens in every Kdrama! The evil person does all the hitting , the good person never does anything and they are the ones who should be beating them up! YG still allows SY to scream and get beady eyed at her, she should be slapping the taste out of her mouth! Im going to stop watching if Sy doesnt get some good beatdowns and YG better yell back at her! stop being weak

LEGEND

@leegary. I feel the pain. The writers need to give us something other than wait and see. This is like smelling stew cooking in the kitchen and your forbidden to taste. 
  • daseme2002daseme2002 Posts: 51Member
    leegary said:
    Ok I am so mad right now, I am not a fan of violence, but why did the slap scene have to be fake! YI Gyung should slap her for real after all the times she abused her! This happens in every Kdrama! The evil person does all the hitting , the good person never does anything and they are the ones who should be beating them up! YG still allows SY to scream and get beady eyed at her, she should be slapping the taste out of her mouth! Im going to stop watching if Sy doesnt get some good beatdowns and YG better yell back at her! stop being weak
    I feel you but you have to understand that since YG became Jeong A there was never an appropriate time/place for her to slap SY, especially not in front of the child or at work, give it some time SY will get what coming to her and more. I would take advantage of her inferior complex, that she is nothing more than an insect and every thing that she hold so dear will in my hand at my disposal. LOL!!!! :))
    Triton823gene71632tessieroo

LEGEND

@daseme2002. Too right you are. Everything sy has is built upon sand(lies) and when the storm(truth) comes out everything will be turned assunder. Still though I wish the writers would give us some kind of preview getting antsy here! Lol
    @robertbrittain. I know right, I just hope that of part of the episode 56 preview when Jeong A walks in with SJ and when IC finally meet will not be at the end of the episode because that will not be good for my blood pressure.

SUPERSTAR

Have you read the text preview for ep 57 on the mask.interest.me? It will be an episode to look forward to.
  • vaberellavaberella Grimm Jaw City of DisPosts: 783Member

IDOL

gene71632 said:
    Have you read the text preview for ep 57 on the mask.interest.me? It will be an episode to look forward to.
    Hey...can you give me the exact link for mask.interest.me because I can't seem to get to the page.

Rest In Peace Paul Walker.  To your family, my condolences.
    Spoiler:

@gene71632. I read it with the help google translator but didn't understand, is it possible for you to explain it for me?

SUPERSTAR

The interesting bit in Ep 57 is that Chairman Seo is going to find out about Gim Ha Ra just before he leaves for the States for further treatment.

LEGEND

Does this mean gramps is about to jump on the revenge band wagon? Oh what joy!

LEGEND

Does this mean gramps is about to jump on the revenge band wagon? Oh what joy!
    Thanks gene71632! I'm glad that Chairman Seo will find out sooner rather than later. Let the hunt begins, this going to be sooooooo good!