Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Replies

• ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,549Member

SUPERSTAR

* cough, cough * need more chest shots. :\">
    tessieroo
  • GaeinaLeeGaeinaLee Posts: 1,073Member

SUPERSTAR

Oh my goodness, CK, chestfest from the go?? I'm sooo in! Come inet connection, speed the dling up...!
    sheza
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,474Member

IMMORTAL

I know, right? This download is taking for....ev....er.  Honestly.  :-w
    Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    nabi
  • ReeseReese Posts: 144Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    LOL thought i was the only one suffering from the DL. its been Downloading for almost 2 hours now and still has another 2 hours remaining before its completed. :/ I checked viki, their vid quality is not yet good. 
    tessieroo

SUPERSTAR

Segmenting has started for episode 1 on viki guess whoever can't wait can watch it.Night again. LOL.
    tessieroo
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,474Member

IMMORTAL

Oh, I thought it was just my connection! Mine has been downloading that long too.  :)) 
    At this rate, ViKi will have the episode up, segmented and subbed before my download is finished.  :|

Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    ReesenabiGaeinaLee
  • FafaFafa Posts: 605Member

IDOL

Longing for some Si Hoo si!
  • andy78andy78 Posts: 5,611Member

LEGEND

it seems very funny!i really need the subtitle to understand!
  • GaeinaLeeGaeinaLee Posts: 1,073Member

SUPERSTAR

Ahahaha @Tessieroo, mine is not as long as yours and @Reese, I started just before writing that... Watch raw now, since I can't wait to see the fab chest that made @Ck coughing hard tonight.. ^^
    tessieroo

IDOL

@GaeinaLee and i cant wait to re-watch a LOL-ing adorkable Si Hoo watching his taped argument with his dad!! mwahahaha 
    padharitessierooGaeinaLeeTukhi

SUPERSTAR

What?Gaeina but of course.He does it do rarely.Besides its winter though he won't be showing off.But still Seung Jo is interesting.Not your ordinary Chairman.Much less Prince cheongdam-dong land. At this point Yoon Joo is so spiteful I want her to be setdown by Se Kyung.
    tessieroo

IDOL

edited December 2012

‘Cheongdamdong Alice’, Moon Geun Young shocked by So Yi Hyun’s reversal of fortune

Moon Geun Young on ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ was blown away when reunited with So Yi Hyun.

On the very first episode of the SBS weekend drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’, which aired on December 1st, GN Group Intern Han Se Kyung (played by Moon Geun Young) was shocked to find out the identity of Seo Yoon Joo (played by So Yi Hyun), a wife of upper management member.

Despite the financial hurdles, Han Se Kyung has always worked hard and finally made it as an intern at GN Group, well known not to hire anyone who has not studied abroad. However, the only responsibility that Han Se Kyung was given as an intern was to run errands for the Mrs. The person who selected Han Se Kyung was also the wife of the upper management member.

Han Se Kyung finally found a job in 3 years and has been leading a difficult life with her boyfriend who has a huge debt for his mother’s hospital charges and the parents who are struggling with the mortgage for the apartment. Han Se Kyung was shocked to find a completely different world, running shopping errands for the wife of the company’s upper management member.

Han Se Kyung realized the position she was in and it dawned on her that it would be difficult for her to become a designer no matter how hard she tries. Then Seo Yoon Yoo, who had not appeared in front of Han Se Kyung previously, finally made her self known. The wife of he upper management member happened to be Han Se Kyung’s high school friend.

Seo Yoon Joo went as far as making her boyfriend work on a painting to win a contest when she was in high school but still lost the first place to Han Se Kyung. Seo Yoon Joo was a typical Doenjang girl who Han Se Kyung gave not much credit to, so Han Se Kyung was that much more shocked by the reversal of fortune. (Doenjang girl = a term referring to women who are addicted to luxury and chase vanity without working on their own merit.)

With Han Se Kyung’s face in complete shock at the revelation, the ending of the first episode hinted that Han Se Kyung might become a Doenjang girl provoked by Seo Yoon Joo’s transformation.

Image: ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’

Source: NewsEN via Nate and (kpopfever)

here's a quick summary for Episode 1: http://kdramachoa.com/cheongdamdong-alice-episode-1-quick-summary/

TukhitessierooMGYlove
  • apyapy Posts: 95Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    i skipped the first few minutes but when i got to Moon's interview in front of the jury i was like ohh let me watch this bit, at the beginning i thought she was speaking chinese and was like gosh her chinese is really bad after that part i was like, i'll just watch the part that i skipped, so when i heard one of the jury member asking her a question in french i was ohhhh okkk it was french she speaking, so i watched that part again to try and understand what she was saying, but gosh her accent was so thick i could barely understand. Anyways i liked this first episode and i am happy to see Moon back in drama land, missed her
    tessieroo
  • tuci8710tuci8710 Posts: 10Member
    Hello guys. Usually i dont write posts, but i have a question, so i'll be glad if someone here answer:
    Which team will sub this drama?
    Im charmed from 1st episode. All of my favorite male actors are here, so i can't be more happy and i'm already looking forward next episodes...
    I'm curious about the raitings... Anyway... I'm glad to be Cheongdam-dong Alice's fan ^^
    Thanks for all download links and information :)
    tessieroo
  • oOmRmROooOmRmROo Posts: 1New Member
    o m g its very nice
  • kawaiisomekawaiisome Posts: 101Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    TOday is the first episode....>>> she spoke French ...! It's rom-com... drama... finally she spoke out the last Korean sentences in her interview..... can't help laughing to her clumsy... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Olga2010Anstessieroo