What's your fashion style this autumn?

Guest NorthWind

Guest NorthWind

Time sure flies by, it’s September soon! The weather has already gotten cooler here, it’s around 10-15 C during daytime. It’s getting dark earlier, it’s rainier, I can already spot some fallen leaves and mushrooms… So it’s time to start digging some warmer clothes from the closet! Autumn always makes me more sentimental and romantic, so certain styles appeal to me more then. I’m sure I’m not the only one!

So, what’s your fashion style this autumn? Trying out a new style or sticking into the previous favs?

I’m a bit mix of both. I have many favorite items and looks which I can’t wait to start wearing again. I also have some new additions to my previous favs, like the color burgundy I’ve never worn before.

This autumn my inspirations are:

<> rose and heart patterns/prints (so romantic...)

<> colors of the berries and gemstones (especially dark red and dark blue)

<> “fantasy style” (celtic jewelry, fairy-like flowy materials, lace)

<> luxurious accessories (sparkly earrings, pearl jewelry, lots of silver rings and bracelets)

<> element earth (for example heavy geometric bracelets, the metallic colors like bronze and silver...)

<> warmth! (big chunky scarves, long cardigans)

So, what yours?

(If it's still warm where you live, what are your plans?)

Guest xreriri

My autumn style consists of...

- Infinity Scarves (hooded and non-hooded), double layering the scarves.
- Leopard/Cheetah Print.
- Harem pants.
- Printed leggings.
- Fall shorts.
- Oversized (chiffon) blouses (some batwings, some not).
- Boyfriend shirt.- Lace.- A lot of layering.- Comfy pullovers + sweaters (plain + patterns)- A LOT OF CARDIGANS~- Knee high + over the knee socks- Knee high boots- Leggings
Colours will consist of black, white and grey. There are fall colours... auburn, dark red, dark green, brown etc.

Guest nancy1430291751

it would be still around 30 C i guess.....

i wanna own seven canvas short with 7 different pure colors....  hahahaha..

chiffon shirt, jeans shirt...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NorthWind

xreriri said: My autumn style consists of...

- Infinity Scarves (hooded and non-hooded), double layering the scarves.
- Leopard/Cheetah Print.
- Harem pants.
- Printed leggings.
- Fall shorts.
- Oversized (chiffon) blouses (some batwings, some not).
- Boyfriend shirt.- Lace.- A lot of layering.- Comfy pullovers + sweaters (plain + patterns)- A LOT OF CARDIGANS~- Knee high + over the knee socks- Knee high boots- Leggings
Colours will consist of black, white and grey. There are fall colours... auburn, dark red, dark green, brown etc.

I'd love to try wearing skirts/dresses with thigh-length stockings. Somewhat like the anime schoolgirl look. It's so cute and feminine. Also, long blouses with black leggings, and short boots. And of course skinny jeans. My style is simple in general. About the colors I like white, beige, black, and pink.  Oh well, I guess I can't buy any of those until I get some money.

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Since Fall is my favorite season and I love fall fashion, it's gonna be a long list.
-hoodies (mostly pullovers)-skinny jeans in dark shades (such as dark red, navy blue, etc.)-infinity scarfs is a must have.-over sized knitted or wool sweaters-cardigans fitted and loose-fitted and loose flannel shirts.-beanies-combat boots-leggings-comfy but stylish looking sweats ^^

Guest goofysgirl

This fall, colour-wise, I'm all about cranberry, mustard, cognac, grey, cream, khaki, olive, taupe, maroon, wine, and deep shades of purple, blue, and teal. Clothing-wise? I'll be wearing and loving lots of...

• Infinity scarves, thickly crocheted or otherwise
  • Patterned leggings
  • Cashmere anything
  • Thick and/or high socks
  • Combat boots
  • Boyfriend jeans
  • Desert boots
  • Capes in thick, warm materials
  • Riding boots
  • Maxi dresses (with the right layering)
  • Toques/beanies
  • Crocheted headbands
  • Sweaters with unexpected details
  • Colour blocking
  • Oversized flannels over long sleeves
  • Aztec patterns
  • Trenches and anoraks
  • Menswear inspired blazers
  • Lots of sheer materials
  • Classic leather coats

Guest 2partsvodka

I'm so ready for fall and can't wait to layer my clothes!!!Definitely looking forward to:

• Knits
  • Leopard
  • Lace up boots
  • Leather jackets
  • Lace
  • Chiffon
  • Collar Shirts
  • Capes
  • dark skinny jeans
  • wide leg jeans
  • Sequins
  • Anything black & gold
  • blazers
  • cardigans
  • boots
  • knee high socks
  • tights/leggings
colors to look out for: of course Black, White, Grey, Gold, Silver, Dark Green, Red, Brown, 

i think my style this winter is going to end up being more laid-back than usual from the influence of a lot of snowboarding...

• gray peacoat
  • hooded leather jacket
  • combat boots
  • tights, tights, tights!
  • must buy patterned tights...
  • large cable sweaters
  • loose-fit cardigans
  • slouchy beanies
  • fitted pull-over hoodies
  • mens pull-over hoodies
  • scarves
  • basic v-neck sweaters / long-sleeve tops
  • my only comfy flannel shirt lol

So stoked for winter.

Guest loveletters

Some things I've been leaning towards right now...
-denim jackets-chambray shirts-printed sweater dresses-colored tights-knee high boots-hoodies-colored skinnies-oversized sweaters-peacoats

Guest hearthealer

-Cardigans-Scarves of every shape, length, textile and color-Skinnies and bootcut jeans-Tights-Thick, cableknit sweaters-Sweater Dresses-Lace Dresses and tights-Blazers-Hats-Beanies and dressier ones-Ankle Boots-Heeled Oxfords-Faux leather jacket-Wool Poncho (if i can find it for less thn what AE is selling it for)

Colors of the season: Color of Fall Leaves...Orange, Gold, Yellow, Brown....also Black, Maroon and Teal...

Guest NorthWind

Nice lists from everyone! I'm getting lots of cool inspirations from them~

And yeyyy I've been shopping more additions to my autumn wardrobe:
<> burgundy/cranberry colored t-shrit
<> gray long cardigan
<> black lace tunic
<> black oversized print t-shirt
<> lots of silver jewelry, such as rings and earrings

So yey! The weather is getting reaaally chilly here in some days, it's really autumn now~

By the way, what are the current autumn trends in your country?

Here burgundy is hothot right now (like mostly everywhere, I guess :D), but also decorated collards (with studs, spikes, metal, etc), sheer shirts (got one in black!) and lace (love it!). Basically a sleek and sophisticated look! Although of course there are always also more casual items, such as checkered shirts, available too.

Guest ai.fei.qian

My style for the falls will consist of:

• big knit sweaters
  • skinny jeans
  • uggs
  • circle scarves
  • knit hats
  • black leather jacket
  • hoodies
  • toms
  • vans
  • converses
  • odd boots
  • my dark olive jacket
  • hella dresses with hella leggings
  • thigh/knee socks
  • cozy fluffy socks lolol
  • MOAR SOCKS (love socks)
  • sweat pants
  • band tees

Guest xreee_wind

I love the trending eyeball hairbow clips seen on Dakota Rose! I also love sequined things, I just got a pair of sequined cross shorts that are super cute! I got them online at this new store called royalvana.com :3 

Guest shineehairpin

I'm very into kpop style and my influences are 2ne1 mostly. so a lot of statement accessories like chunky necklaces and bracelets and big rings. because its not too cold where I live yet I wear oversize or long sweaters with short shorts and boots

• 2 weeks later...

Archived