Guest quynhn

Guest quynhn

Under construction...

Yoon Se Ah Julien Kang

20120816171505770.jpg
Official MBC's We Got Married Season III Website

Bio

180px-Yoon_se_ah.jpg                                       julie.jpg
Yoo Se Ah (윤세아)                                                                            Julien Kang (줄리엔 강)
Birthdate:     1/2/1978                                                                           Birthdate:     4/11/1982
Profession:   Actress                                                                               Profession:   Actor & Model

Se Ah's Twitter
                                                                                           Julien's Twitter

News

Episodes
  • Episode 1 (8/18/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] WGM 081812 Torrent (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 2 (8/25/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 3 (9/01/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 4 (9/08/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 5 (9/15/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 6 (9/22/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)
  • Episode 7 (9/29/12) - [Eng Subs] (credits KSHOWNOW)    [DL Raw] (credits semi-fly)     [Online] (credits uploader)

Mics Videos & Links

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rntheatre

I love the assertiveness of Julien Kang. That's why it is nice to throw a person with a different cultural background in the mix. I like the way Julien stresses that it's not the age that matters but the heart. I know that in Korea, the "age" factor is more important than anything. Age establishes hierarchy. I like the way Julien handled that easily and comfortably. Julien Kang is showing us how to lead. That should be the way it is.

This couple is the one that i have been waiting for a long time. I always wanted some western mix haha just to see how the cultures would clash because in some ways the Asian culture is similar but the western one, well i think most of us know how different it is. Different from other couples that Julien has Western heritage and the parts where he did not know what Se Ah was saying because i think it was slangs were very funny. First i thought he would be like Marco but I'm glad to see that this man is very mature. The guy travel a lot. Speaks basically 5 different languages.

Se Ah looks like a very fun woman and she did not minded the age hierarchy and i liked that. I can see she is a very easy going person since the skinship was very natural. And the lights were turned off we could see how close both of them were. They also talked a lot in the car, basically what would take months to regular couples they accomplished in their first meeting. 

I'm expecting a lot from this couple and I'm sure that they will make me laugh. During this episode I felt that i was watching the korean version of "Darling is a Foreigner" and i liked. I can't wait to see more of them ^^

Guest malonowa

I'm looking forward to the rest of this couple's journey.  I enjoyed their easy-going nature in what we've seen so far.
The part where the lights turned off in the gym it appeared to me as if Julien Kang was trying to act protective and comforting towards Yoon Se Ah, because she got a fright.  That was opposite to what I have seen of hsbands in previous WGM couples (although I have only watched two couples so far).

I'm hoping for an entertaining journey from this couple in the future.

I saw the episode yesterday. It was quite fun and fascinating since we're used to idol couples.
I quite like this couple. Julien, though younger than Se Ah is more mature and has more experience than Se Ah.
He leads well but continues to respond to Se Ah's pace and naivety. Se Ah could benefit and learn a lot from this show. Like Seohyun did.
I'm anticipating how this relationship goes.

Guest toomuchsmiling

wow i was really curious about this couple, I mean c'mon it's Julien Kang. I dunno him as an actor but i saw him on an old ep of Star Golden Bell awhile ago and thought he was handsome! xD Anway, he was soo handsome/cool in the first ep! Yeah, they were awkward as any first couple is, but what surprised me is they got along REALLY well pretty soon! And yes, i think it was bcuz he's partly foreign like the MCs said. We foreigners are more easy to get along with. :P Anyway that woman is SO lucky to get him, and he's probably lucky to get her too we'll just have to see!

When he took her to that French restaurant I thought that was so nice and when he said "shall we dance?" i'm sure she thought she was in a dream. i felt like i was watching a dream!! LOL. Anyway, I haven't been this excited since the Yonseo Couple/Goguma couple! <3

i wanna call this couple the Correctomundo couple just cuz wen they were saying it in the car they looked so cute. We'll see what their nickname as a couple ends up being but so far i can tell i'll love this couple. btw, I really love Julien's korean. lol its the best!!

Guest aigoopi

Ohh ... the "Correctomundo Couple". :) Why not? It's a bit long maybe, but otherwise good - however the acronym would be "CC", which is kinda like "Campus Couple". How about Juliah-Couple - as in Julian-Se Ah? Or Selian? Yookang? Maybe after next episode, we have something.

Maybe after Julien comes up with a nickname for Se Ah the couple name would appear naturally? ^^

I got to admitted that when i saw they were using the car i thought "time for the awkward silence" haha But no, it's like Jokwon (i think it was him) said, it's looks like they are married for a long time. 

Guest toomuchsmiling

haha ya u guys are right. correctomundo couple is too long. (tho funny) xD  we'll have 2 see wat nickname Julien comes up with for her and then mayb form their couple name on that~ <3

btw did anyone think their meet up was cheesy or weird? o_O they sent her to like a basement and WGM staff srsly made us think Julien would have to box with her co star from that drama she was in. x__x but they played only a video of him and Julien wore that robe thing for nothing. ...Not that i'm complaining cuz wen he took it off i felt pretty satisfied lol but still! especially with that announcer person in the room i was like 'ok...' haha

i just watched this couple and really have good impression of julien kang (frankly i have no idea who he is). usually, the first meeting is awkward but there's none of that from this couple.

i like that despite him being younger, he seems more matured than se ah. also, i think being a westerner is why he is such a gentleman. i look forward to more interaction from this couple. i've a feeling this couple will be my fav couple after ssangchu, solbi and woojung.

Guest jdkk09

I didn't even realize there was a new couple until I watched the entire episode today.  I have to say I'm excited about this new couple.  Sort of an interesting mix.  JK is very confident and take charge, while SA is so bowled over by how handsome he is.  I'm really looking forward to their interactions..

Finally WGM did something right.  Very entertaining and fun to watch.

Guest natashaefrosia

I enjoyed myself truly while watching this couple. Yoon Se Ah really wins me over, I find her very charming and endearing. She's not  afraid to speak her mind and she looks like a fun person to be around with. Julien Kang is of course a given smoking hot, but beyond that he also looks like a very kind and fun person.

This couple is very unexpected out of WGM but they match well. I'm glad I haven't given up WGM completely and really looking forward to their upcoming episodes!

Guest niccicola

Since YongSeo couple, I haven't been interested in any other couple till I saw JK <3 Se Ah couple. they are so cute!!!
I like that they are rather different from each other - I think that's always a good mix and like others have said, JK is so good looking but seems to be a gentleman and seems to be fun. SA - I thought she was good in AGD and I feel like she is this earnest and down to earth person here. 
I can't wait to see what adult couples get up to on WGM. 
JK also said to himself "what happens if we really fall in love?" I feel like no one else addressed that issue (I didn't watch all the couples so I could be wrong) and here he is, addressing it. 
Looking forward to their next date. 

at first, i'm curious on how this couple will show us..but after i watch the 1st episode my thought is, "emm, not bad". they seem at ease with each other..like long time buddies who've known each other..

their conversations r real n not cheesy..(i hate when people making cheesy conversations) i believe that they can be good friends...now i'm wondering how they'll act as husband n wife in the future episode...

can they really make it real?

8->

Guest bendo888

Basically got into WGM from the related links in the side of utube while watching a kpop video. It was the hyungdon and taeyeon couple, it was a pretty interesting concept and a nice insight of Korean culture which i know nothing about. Found and watched all their videos online and than i remembered from the couple competitions they had with the others of the  gundam couple. Found the chick to be very attractive and their fighting was interesting so I watched all their episodes and loved it. Than looked online and a lot of people recommended ssangchu couple. At first i thought the guy looked too much like a girl but by the end of their run almost felt like crying in their last episode. They were very funny and entertaining. Feeling sad, got right into the Adam couple next which also seemed popular online. Comparing  jokwon to hyun joong, i should have never doubted hyunjoongs manliness. But ofc the adam couple was also very entertaining, you gotta love jokwon when he was making all the ghosts in that haunted school laugh. Next checked out the leeteuk and sora couple.Although i tried watching all their episodes couldn't stand leeteuk he seemed far too creepy, only enjoyable part of their run was when the other super junior members went on blind dates. Saw woojang couple next and was also entertained, all the camping stuff they did seemed like a lotta fun. Than ofc in their lastest episode saw the julien kang and se ah couple. . WGM addiction helped me get through exam stress last few weeks as i gulped through all these episodes. Probably will stop watching more wgm as i hate the 1 episode per week since i finally caught up. If anyone can recommend any of the other couples, which fight or are funny  it will be greatly appreciated. I dunno why i wrote all that but i did.
As for this couple they do not have any of the awkwardness that usually all the other wgm couples that i watched so far seemed to have and thats mainly due to Julien's western side which is kind of a bad thing because watching the cringe worthy awkwardness is usually a lot of fun. Also i dont think they will fight/pretend fight like some of the other wgm couples do which i enjoy lots. The main reason i want to watch them is to see how julien's half western culture will clash with the korean actress and ofc the great reactions from the wgm hosts. It seems like great casting by the WGM staff. Also looked it up online, julien's brother is dennis kang who is a mma fighter. Im sure julien was ready to fight whoever they put in front of him and kinda disappointed they built it up like that and there wasn't any actual fighting. He's Canadian like me so go Canada!

Archived