Producer: Tommy Leung & Joe Chan
Genre: Modern, Love, Drama
Episodes: 43
Production Company: TVB 
Broadcast period: July 15, 2013 - September 7, 2013

Replacing: A Change of Heart 好心作怪

Cast:

Francis Ng  - Sam Tong (Pilot)

Myolie Wu - Zoe (ep 1 & 2) / Summer Ha (airplane technician)

Ron Ng - Issac Tong (Co-Pilot)

Kenneth Ma - Roy Ko (Co-Pilot)

Elena Kong - Heather Fong (Stewardess) 

Nancy Wu - Coco Ling (Stewardess)  

Fala Chen - Holiday (Pilot)

Chi Lam - Jayden/Captain Cool (Pilot)

Rebecca Zhu - Wu Ping (Stewardess)

Him Law - Jim (2nd officer)Mary Hon - Cammie Ying

Synopsis:

Samuel Tong (Francis Ng) resided in the UK to spend a long vacation following his wife's death. After encountering Holiday "Holly" Ho (Fala Chen), a wanderer who just got dumped, he ends his vacation early and returns to Hong Kong, joining Skylette Airlines as a pilot to fly again. He meets Captain Jayden "Captain Cool" Koo (Julian Cheung), and the two exhibit two distinct personalities, with Sam being reserved and Jayden being a man who likes to attract attention. Respectively, the two get emotionally entangled with Holiday, who arrives in Hong Kong to apply for pilot training. Moreover, Sam becomes a training captain to assess Jayden, leading to a competition between the two for both career and love. Jayden's younger sister Summer Ha (Myolie Wu) is an aircraft maintenance technician, and she bears grudges against her brother due to an unhappy experience during her childhood. Issac Tong (Ron Ng), due to Summer physically resembling his sister-in-law Zoe so much, cannot turn a blind eye on it, so at last, he helps settle the dispute between Summer and her brother. Summer has a crush on Issac, yet Issac restrains himself from taking another step forward in order to avoid evoking Sam's grief .First Officer Roy Ko (Kenneth Ma) has two girlfriends and cannot make up his mind as he does not bear to hurt anyone. After sharing his secret with Heather Fong (Elena Kong), a senior purser, Roy and she become close associates, and the two even have a one night stand. Jim Jim (Him Law), who used to represent Hong Kong in swimming, plans to retire and enroll in flight training, where he falls in love with Coco Ling (Nancy Wu), who is to be a surrogate mother for her friend. With the planes taking-off and landing, stories of sorrow, parting, joyfulness and re-encounters have been constituted.

Behind the Scenes & Trailers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXoNLdXJego&feature=share&list=SP6xnAvlFTCA2JJRVzLnNl3aDpSQHlPSD0
http://youtu.be/3reJvyvXUBc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o6MNKWpB9Y&feature=share&list=SP6xnAvlFTCA2JJRVzLnNl3aDpSQHlPSD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3_Qr04MRI&feature=share&list=SP6xnAvlFTCA2JJRVzLnNl3aDpSQHlPSD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUU4MyKQVOE&feature=share&list=SP6xnAvlFTCA2JJRVzLnNl3aDpSQHlPSD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTg1BANZHAM&feature=share&list=SP6xnAvlFTCA2JJRVzLnNl3aDpSQHlPSD0

Theme songs:
George Lam - Triumph in the Skies (Opening theme)

Raymond Lam - On My Way (Sub theme)

Mag Lam - Lovers in the Air (Sub theme)

Chi Lam - Years Passing Like a Song (Cover)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ""Triumph in the Skies II" Location Filming
Tuesday August 14, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5
cz221.jpg ztm52.jpg
The night before, Francis Ng and Fala Chen were filming "Triumph in the Skies" in Central. To create humour, Francis said on the spot, "Legs look as though they had knelt on glass..bruised and dark!" Fala also sharp-wittedly used a rock hand gesture to respond, successfully bringing up the atmosphere!
i9zo3.jpg qhkc4.jpg
Yesterday, "Triumph II" continued filming aircraft mechanic Myolie Wu going to Central Police Station to bail out Julian Cheung, who plays her pilot elder brother. He, wearing a dirty undershirt and flip-flops, and Myolie argued on the street. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Ron Ng and Myolie Wu Film Bike Riding Scene for "Triumph in the Skies II"Wednesday August 15, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5
9htt2.jpg xq8f1.jpg
Ron Ng and Myolie Wu were filming a bike riding scene in Shek O for TVB series "Triumph in the Skies II". Ron was wearing sunglasses the entire time.

Asked about his current relationship with Viann Zhang, he said, "No comment. It's like never-ending. Feel sorry having affected her. In short, still have contact with each other...are friends".

As for Francis Ng flaring up and yelling at someone during filming, Ron laughed about not being afraid: "Play brothers in the series. If punctual and familiar with the script, then not scared".
tny94.jpg wdl15.jpg667306a4jw1dvxgvi5u56j.jpg

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Myoile Wu supports Francis Ng scolds people for a reasonFriday August 17, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ vgk88.jpg

Recently, Myolie has been busy shooting for Triumph in the Skies II. As her role is considered an athletic female, she will have several biking and jogging scenes, which has also helped her lose weight. Regarding to Francis Ng, earlier while shooting outdoor scenes, he scolded people in public. Myolie said: "We haven't had any scenes yet, but I believe he won't yell at me. Maybe because Francis is an artist, so his emotions goes up and down." When asked if there's any method she can calm Francis down? Myolie laughed: "I will make a run for it. Running away is the best method! (You already seen Francis' temper in the first installment?) He only does it based on the situation, not on any specific person. That time, we were all inexperienced and young. He didn't yell at us just because he wanted to. If there wasn't Francis, then there wouldn't be me today. He is considered my first mentor, I can withstand his scolding." Asked if she's afraid of being scolded now? She laughed: "No, if I get scolded at now, I'll die. I don't think it will happen!" 

Chilam Cheung invites Sandra Ng to guest star in TITS2
Thursday August 23, 2012 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/9cp22.jpgSandra Ng and Chilam Cheung attended McDonald's I'm Amazing campaign charity event. The campaign is for children to design their dream store. Sandra's daughter and Chilam's son Mortan Cheung designs were part of the charity auction. Sandra's daughter is going to first grade soon, but this summer, Sandra didn't put her in any interest or tutoring classes. She played with her daughter for a full 2 months and joked it's even more tiring than shooting movies. Sandra laughed that being "Mommy" is actually the hardest job.

Chilam is currently shooting Triumph in the Skies II and feels he's having good luck. He's not sure if TVB changed their policies, but after two days of shooting, the crew takes a day off and the shooting process isn't rushed at all. This time around, Chilam feels its very comfortable and relaxing. Sandra joked its probably because the producer cut Chilam's screen time. Chilam suggested Sandra can guest star in the series if she has time. He said: "OK, there is improvement, the pay is good too." Sandra laughed: "No wonder everyone is saying they want to go back (to TVB)." 

"Triumph in the Skies II" Airport Filming
Thursday August 30, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5wl5f2.jpgThe day before, Francis Ng, Fala Chen, and Ron Ng were at the airport filming "Triumph in the Skies II" late into the night, attracting many tourists surrounding them to take pictures.

Ron revealed about going to Sanya and England to do location filming afterward. He especially anticipates going to England, where he hasn't gone before. He revealed about originally also going to Spain to do location filming (due to being influenced by the soccer in the local area, he extremely likes this place), but was changed to England afterward. 

Him Law celebrates Tavia Yeung's birthday by sleeping

Thursday August 30, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
zpo68.jpg jy369.jpg f7p70.jpg
Yesterday (8/30th) Him Law, Francis Ng, Ron Ng and Fala Chen were shooting in the late evening at the airport for TVB new series Triumph in the Skies II. August 30th is rumored girlfriend Tavia Yeung's 33rd birthday. When reporters asked if he knew what day 8/30th was? Him quickly answered: "Tavia Yeung's birthday." Reporters expressed they just wanted to remind him that it's July 14th, Chinese Ghost Festival. Him was immediately embarrassed! {C}{C}(*TN: It's also Niki Chow's birthday. Same day, month and year as Tavia.){C}{C}

When asked how he's celebrating with Tavia? Him said: "No [celebration], just treat her a meal. I already sent a SMS wishing her a happy birthday, but we're both busy working and have to check the schedules first. (Candle light dinner?) No, I like lively atmosphere, but ultimately its the birthday girl's decision. (Personally cook for her?) Good idea, but I rarely cook. (What kind of gift did you get her?) No need. (She wants a ring.) I read the news, she didn't say that. (What will you give her then?) If I find something suitable, don't have to wait until her birthday. It's part of having good manners to get a gift, its a good thing."

Him's 28th birthday was on August 28th, he expressed he didn't have any special celebrations, just spent the day working on TITS2. He said: "I only had 5 hours of sleep in the last three days. I was shooting several outdoor scenes on my birthday and celebrated the day with a large group of colleagues. (Make up the birthday celebration with Tavia?) If I have time off, I would rather sleep. I don't like others celebrating with me. (But Tavia doesn't think that way.) If she treats me a meal, I would take it!"

Yesterday at the airport, the cast attracted a large group of tourists surrounding the location. There are several new cast members in the sequel such as Fala, Chilam Cheung, Him and Rebecca Zhu. Francis was asked what he thought of the 'newcomers' performances? He said shooting goes by fast, so he couldn't make any conclusions. Asked if the shooting process this time is going smoother than last time? Francis frankly expressed shooting has never gone smoothly, there will always be some problem. When speaking of the Miss HK's 'one vote per person' server crash, Francis expressed he followed the news too and believed every new concept will have to go through difficult testing and challenges.

Ron Ng reveals he'll be shooting in England with the Miss HK winners soon. He is especially excited because he has never been to England before. He expressed the initial plan was to shoot in Spain, which is a place he really likes due to soccer, but unfortunately it was later changed to England.

Fala supports All-Citizen Re-Vote for Miss HK

Fala started her career from a beauty pageant (MCI), when asked about the server crash during the Miss HK 'one vote per person'? She expressed she hasn't been in HK, but she still heard about the news and felt it was an unexpected incident. Fala supports doing a re-vote because this increases audience's participation and the ratings. It was said Miss HK winner Carat Cheung does not deserve the title? Fala frankly expressed there are comparisons every year because each individual has their own favorite. HK citizens can express their thoughts online, it is just a matter of how you look at the these comments. All 10 contestants have their supporters, so it's hard to say. Fala believes those who didn't win should not feel discouraged because the Miss HK winner may not necessarily be the only one that develops well in the industry, the most important is to be able to enter the industry and get a contract signed. She said: "Back then, I was just the first runner-up and now I'm like Samantha Ko (2008 Miss HK), having very good development." 
v3371.jpg

Fala Chen rather sing with hoarse voice, refuses to lip sync
Friday August 31, 2012 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/nyxs2.jpgFala Chen appeared at the Switzerland skincare brand La Prairie's evening banquet with a hoarse voice. She reveals she's been coughing for half a month and still hasn't recovered yet. However, she's still trying to withstand it, so she could continue shooting her new series (TITS2) and go overseas for stage performances.

Fala said: "Lately, I've been flying all over the place for work. I just got back from Toronto and haven't had time to see the doctor yet. I've just been relying on generic medications. That day, there were 5,000 people watching me perform, initially I was afraid my cough would affect my voice, but luckily Grace Wong, who accompanied me on the trip, prayed for me. When I got on stage to sing, I was surprisingly fine, but after I completed the first song and went backstage, I started coughing nonstop again. Such a miracle!" Is Fala's boyfriend worried about her? She said: "We haven't had time to see each other, but he told me to take care." Fala feels singing with a hoarse voice is a style of its own, therefore even with her sick voice, she still insisted to sing live. She explained: "I've never lip-synced before because matching the lip movements with the song is very difficult. It's risky. I rather just sing live. It's been a month since the release of my album, I was informed earlier that my album has maintained a spot in the top three best selling albums at the HMV CD stores. I'm very pleased to hear this." 

Francis Ng admits he madly scolded Ron Ng
Saturday Septemeber 1, 2012 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/cyg81.jpg
Yesterday Francis Ng was a guest at an event hosted by wine brand Martell. Francis said he has been working closely with Martell and is personally a wine lover himself. When he was young, he loved the feeling of being drunk, but nowadays he doesn't have the strength to anymore and actually think its meaningless and a waste of time to get drunk. However, he does have a hobby of collecting beautiful wines. He said: "I have nearly 20 bottles of 100 point red wines, which are worth several HK$1,000 per bottle, and now the value has increased to over HK$10,000 a bottle!"

Recently, Francis has been busy shooting TVB new series Triumph in the Skies II, and has met up with the cast for hot pot, but doesn't just take out a bottle of wine from his collection that easily, he laughed: "I will first take my heart out, and do a thorough observation of who can really drink, then I can take one out of my collection. Otherwise I don't want it to go waste."

It was reported that Francis has been continuously scolding his co-star Ron Ng on the set? He replied: "It is just necessary for the scene. Ron is very happy to see me, and I've complimented that he improved a lot compared to him 10 years ago." In regards to Ron's love life, Francis does not dare to ask him because he's someone who had personal experience too. "In this industry, romances are dessert. When others hear about the romance, they may think it's really sweet, but the actual couple may not think its sweet at all. Also, he has a several [rumors] going on, it's already very troubling." When speaking of him complaining that TITS2 shooting isn't going smoothly? He explained: "Actually every series doesn't go smoothly. Rain, typhoons or bird flu could affect the shooting progress." 

Housewives Throw Vegetables at Topless Julian Cheung
Saturday September 8, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn
i4q92.jpg 1iq63.jpg
Yesterday morning, Julian Cheung was in Shek O filming an out-of-luck scene for "Triumph in the Skies II", having to film topless. The storyline was about the water supply being cut off while Julian was showering. He could only walk out with a towel covering his lower body. Unexpectedly, the door was locked on the inside...also encountering a group of housewives coming to borrow a phone. During the chaos, towel came off, causing the housewives to shout 'pervert' and throw vegetables. When the reporters teased that the towel had a picture of a sexy girl in a T-back, he laughingly said, "The towel is my own! (When officially airing, the storyline says that you're naked after dropping the towel?) The directed filmed many different angles, so I lowered the waist of the shorts and rolled up the pant leg!"

Yesterday, Ron Ng was doing location filming for the series. He will be going to Hainan Island, Taiwan, France, etc. to do location filming afterward; it could even be said to be rather strenuous. He said, "Can't do anything about it. In this series, I have many scenes with Myolie [Wu], Kenneth Ma, and Francis Ng, so the everyday filming has been rather tight. (You have a 
swim shorts look?) No need to. The storyline is about me playing beach volleyball! Okay to wear shorts!" 

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Myolie Wu moves on after breakup with Bosco Wong?9A5E55C1526234F48E8687BD9B69.jpgAfter calling it quits with Bosco Wong, her boyfriend of eight years, is Myolie Wu in a new relationship with a man who is 11 years her junior?

The 33-year-old TVB actress was spotted in close interaction with her co-star, Adrian Chau, a contestant from TVB singing competition programme, The Voice, while filming Triumph in the Skies 2 at Sanya.

Adrian was seen showering Myolie with attention and would even wait for the actress to knock off from work every day, further fueling speculations of their budding romance.

Dubbed as the "younger version of Bosco Wong" by the media, Adrian plays Myolie's secret admirer who will try to win over her heart in the show.

ED81AE8E3314C65943DEF5079AEDE.jpg
Source

• 3 weeks later...

Chilam Cheung Explodes, Tells PA To Find Another JobSunday October 7, 2012 Hong KongSource: Oriental DailyTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
s3zp3.jpg
Chilam Cheung is known for being a gentleman and Mr. Good. Last night, he suddenly exploded on his own Weibo denouncing the production assistant (PA) from TVB new series Triumph in the Skies II (TITS2) for randomly issuing him schedules. He expressed: "You guys should just find another job... ... Hong Kong television's downfall is all because of you!" Actually since TITS2 started shooting, there had been rumors all along that there is confusion in the production and filming. A month ago, the crew was working in Central, the other lead actor Francis Ng, also couldn't refrain himself and started scolding the crew in public. This time, Chilam couldn't help but to speak up as well. It seems like the problem is quite serious.
Reporters contacted TITS2's producer Chan Wai Koon to get a better understanding. He expressed: "I already spoke to Chilam over the phone, and apologized to him in private. Actually that night, it was night shooting, the crew wanted to go early and prepare. That PA has only been working here for a few months and is inexperienced. He sent the crew's schedule over to Chilam, which was several hours early. The PA knows where he went wrong. (Will you fire him?) No, just like what Lee Tim Shing says, the most important is not to make the same mistake again."
Reporters also contacted Chilam, but he was unwilling to respond. However, he did post a follow-up Weibo, "The person you should say sorry to is me. I overestimated your (PA) standards!"
As for Chilam's wife, Anita Yuen, who is currently shooting in Mainland, she supported her husband on Weibo as well. "Wah! Capable of upsetting Mr. Cheung, someone with EQ exceeding an ordinary person, you all (PA) really have to get your butts spanked... ... Mr. Cheung don't be upset, bad for the health!"__________________* FYI: Production assistants (PA) are the lowest in the crew in a film's hierarchy, in terms of salary and authority (from Wiki). Internally, they are responsible for communicating with the other departments (props, costume, administration); Externally, they have to find the outdoor filming locations, stop cars and pedestrians from interfering with filming and control the overall outdoor filming. Anything related to the filming process is part of the PA's duties. PAs' range of work goes from handling artists' schedules to handing a napkin to the artist and setting everything up for the shoot. They basically serve as the 'Ah Sei'. (From HKChannel) 

"Triumph in the Skies II" Filming in Shek OMonday October 8, 2012 Hong KongCredits: to hyn5
kbv31.jpg g0k02.jpg
Yesterday, Ron Ng, Myolie Wu, and Kelly Fu went to Shek O to film TVB's new series "Triumph in the Skies II". Yesterday's storyline was about Ron using water bottles to construct a heart-shaped design to express his love for Myolie; however, this was misunderstood by the terminally ill Kelly, who was so touched that she hugged Ron. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Francis Ng Says Fala Chen is too Rational in Her ActingTuesday October 16, 2012 Hong KongSource: Mingpao, Oriental DailyTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
ekm51.jpg sqat2.jpg j5te3.jpg 5c8b4.jpg

Yesterday Myolie Wu, Fala Chen and Francis Ng were shooting at the airport for TVB new series Triumph in the Skies II. The scene was about Myolie encouraging Francis to pursue Fala. Myolie expressed in the sequel, she turns into Francis' sister-in-law, but they are still considered good friends. She is also very excited to be shooting in England and France later, and due to this, she will not be able to attend the TVB Anniversary Gala, but may be able to rush back and attend the anniversary awards ceremony at the end of the year. She said: "I already chose my outfit, it's a little sexy and hot looking." As for the TV Queen battle this year, she expressed she doesn't have too much confidence and will be supporting in the audience. She supports Tavia Yeung to get the award this year. When she support Bosco Wong for TV King? Myolie was unwilling to mention Bosco and expressed she supports Kenneth Ma. She also joked if its going to be public voting this year, she hopes she won't have the fewest votes.
Fala had a hand-holding scene with Francis, when asked if the scene gets even more intense? Fala said Francis plays a very serious and strict guy, but behind the cameras, she's actually very funny. He's like two different people. Fala expressed Francis is very willing to teach her acting and filming with him feels like she's in class. In the series, she also sees him as a mentor. As Fala will also be shooting in England and France, she won't be able to attend the TVB Anniversary either, but she can avoid all the 'TV Queen' gossips. It was said, this year is a battle between Tavia and Kate, Fala expressed she collaborated with Tavia a little more, but Kate is very hard working as well. We will just have to wait until the awards ceremony to find out who wins. "I'll be happy if Chung Mo Yim (Queens of Diamonds and Hearts) is part of the nominations."
Fala called Francis her mentor, he laughed: "Anyone who gets tormented by me says that." When asked what he thought of Fala's performance? He said Fala is a very hard working person, but is too rational: "When she was studying at university, she was very rational. She goes seeking for the results one step at a time, but acting is not about the results, it is about finding the cause."
Also, the day before Fala and Chilam Cheung were shooting a dating scene in Central. Chilam was seen with his head on Fala's shoulder. After they completed the scene, Chilam got into his HK$3 million sports car and left, while Fala left with the crew. 

Guest dat1pinoydude

Are there still any sources available online to watch the first season? I've been trying to find it for weeks but have had no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Fala Chen Poses For Halloween with "Westerners" Francis Ng & Nancy WuWednesday October 31, 2012 Hong KongSource: Oriental DailyTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
u3wr1.jpg
Yesterday many artists celebrated Halloween despite busy shooting for new series. Even the cast of Triumph in the Skies II including Francis Ng, Fala Chen and Nancy Wu played along. Yesterday the three posed for pictures in their Halloween costumes and Francis shared it on Weibo. Fala was dressed as a cute baby, Francis and Nancy were disguised as Westerners. The three looked Chok in the photo and it looked very funny. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Ron Ng's Out of Pocket Upgrade to Business Class Just to Play Cards on FlightFriday November 2, 2012 Hong KongSource: Oriental Daily, Mingpao, Weibo (images)Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
ns981.jpg
Yesterday Ron Ng, Damian Lau, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Sire Ma and Rebecca Zhu attended the promotional event for TVB anniversary series Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. Lately, Ron has been busy working nonstop and in the next few days he'll be heading to Australia for new series Triumph in the Skies II shooting. When asked if all the shopping will make him 'bleed' [broke]? He said: "I'm already bleeding now, even before I go! Because the airline sponsor stopped the England route, TVB had to switch to another airline. Initially I was just in the economy class, but Chilam Cheung and Francis Ng, who were in the business class, said they wanted to play cards with me on the flight, so I spent a few thousand dollars out of pocket to upgrade my ticket!" Also, Ron was initially given a double room at the hotel, but in the end Ron had to pay the difference himself to move into a single room. This time around, the business trip really did get him 'bleeding nonstop'. However, Ron optimistically expressed: "When the time comes, Chilam must treat me a meal, so I can get some of that money back!"
Ron expressed some of his friends immigrated to Australia, so this time he'll be taking the opportunity to visit them as well. Returning to singlehood, Ron was asked if he's looking forward to one nightstands? He said: "Huh? I like to eat Chinese lettuce, Western lettuce isn't right for me! (Hurrying to be in a relationship?) Work comes first. (It was rumored your TVB contract is ending soon.) I still have some time left in the contract, but a Mainland production company has indeed tried to recruit me, but I have to say with TVB. I'll think about that later!"

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Myolie Wu Single On Her Special Day, Birthday Buns Accompanies Her On FlightWednesday November 7, 2012 Hong KongSource: MingpaoTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
gwuw1.jpg
The cast of Triumph in the Skies II including Myolie Wu, Fala Chen, Chilam Cheung, Francis Ng, Ron Ng and Him Law appeared at the airport getting ready for departure to England and France, where they will spend three weeks shooting for the series. Coincidentally it was also Myolie's 33rd birthday, her fans waited for her at the airport and gave her birthday buns. She expressed the happiest was she's able to move in to her new home before heading out for this business trip; it is her best birthday gift.
When asked if ex-boyfriend Bosco Wong said happy birthday to her yet? She was unwilling to talk about: "This is never ending, nobody is interested to know." Was Myolie's birthday wish to find a new boyfriend as soon as possible? She said: "How could it happen that fast. I think it's great being single. I won't have an affair in Europe either, and I won't be thinking about relationships now."
Fala expressed she and Chilam will have a sex scene in Europe, but she kept us all in suspense, she said: "It probably won't be that intense, after all there is a limit on TV. When the time comes, we'll have to see how to film it and then I'll decide if I should ask everyone to leave the set. I've already prepared myself to prevent exposure. Also, I'm bringing a large amount of heating packs with me because I plan to put them all over myself to stay warm." When speaking of the sex scene, will she have to tell her boyfriend about it? She said: "Not necessary! I am not filming Lust, Caution. The most important is to communicate well with the partner and feel comfortable."
Last time, Ron and Toby Leung had rumors while they were filming in Sanya. The two were caught getting intimate at the pool. It appears Ron had learned his lesson, he stressed he won't be going to the pool this time. What has he prepared to keep himself from getting bored? Ron said: "I never been to England, so this time I'll be going sight-seeing and taking a tour. Although it's tough making money, but my parents and sister are quite show offs, so I must come back with designer handbags for them." Do you hope to have an affair in Europe? He said: "I don't eat Western dishes, fate is meant to be, I have never thought of meeting anyone in Europe."
Him reveals he'll be filming a wedding scene with Nancy Wu. When asked if he anticipates to have his future wedding overseas? He said he hopes so because it's romantic to get married in another country, but he's personally quite childish and hopes to hold his future wedding at a theme park. 
kyyg2.jpg ep333.jpg swfv4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" Fala Chen and Julian Cheung raise eyebrows with close interaction

84AC8E59BB6FD11785794ADED7A1C2.jpg

Hong Kong celebrities Fala Chen and Julian Cheung recently flew to Paris and London together for the filming of TVB drama Triumph in the Skies II.
The actress has rejected intimate scenes since rumours sprang up that she was secretly married to Neway heir Sit Sai Hang in 2008.
Nevertheless, is reported that the 30-year-old and her co-star Julian will share a number of 'passionate' scenes in the new drama.

Though filming of these scenes were completed in Hong Kong earlier, more 'couple moments' such as kissing and hugging were added to the script when the production continued in Europe.  

Sources revealed that Fala showered compliments on Julian's good looks, praising him to be a gentleman likeSai Hang, and even requested that he give her a bigger hug for better cinematographic effect.
She was seen giving Julian a tight back hug when they were rehearsing the scenes. She looked so engrossed during filming that he had to ask for pause. He laughed, “You're lifting my whole body!"

On the same night, the reel-life couple filmed a series of passionate kiss scenes in a wine cellar cleared of unnecessary personnel. The two were also said to behave intimately off cameras, and were spotted whispering into each other's ears.
Julian's wife Anita Yuen, who was filming in China, had been keeping tabs on her husband by calling him several times in the middle of the night after she got wind of the close interaction between the actor and Fala.
Fala's rumoured husband Sai Hang declined to respond to the claims, but he clearly lost his smile when he saw the photo of his ‘wife' and Julian in an intimate scene.

B238EEA2F9FD3A850DCA7CE6280D6.jpg

Source

Fala Chen Accused Being the "Miss C" Always Late To Work
Friday November 30, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: The Sun, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.netr3601.jpgTriumph in the Skies II just finished shooting in Europe and the cast are now back in Hong Kong. However, Fala Chen was not only rumored with the married Chilam Cheung, but someone claiming to be a friend of a TVB makeup artist exposed on Weibo that "Miss C" was frequently late to work. Each day, at around 5:30am, "Miss C" has to get her makeup done, but she gets to work 2 hours later. The staff exposed: "Are you here for vacation or for work? You don't even understand the fundamental of being punctual!"

Once the comment was posted on Weibo, Netizens began discussing on who this "Miss C" might be. The only actress by the surname of Chan who went to France for TITS2 shooting was Fala Chen. One Netizen even criticized Fala, because she already has a wealthy boyfriend, so she "could careless about work"!

Yesterday afternoon, Fala got back to HK. She accepted a telephone interview with [The Sun], she admitted she had been late before, but there is a misunderstanding. She explained and emphasized that since shooting started, she follows the work schedule exactly, she said: "All along, I have only been late once or twice and each time it was 10 minutes late at most. I didn't affect the shooting progress at all." She explained there was miscommunication with the behind-the-scene staff: "The misunderstanding was caused by miscommunication within the staff, but this misunderstanding had already been resolved. This trip was tiring for us all, but we all had a good time with the crew, very good team work spirit and what makes me most unhappy was all the gossips created by the magazines."

On Weibo, Fala wrote: "Self Reflection: Don't assume others know me and understand me, sometimes that's how misunderstand arises. So, don't think its troublesome to communicate with others. Being considerate of others, taking the initiative and another step can probably save the work and render better outcomes. Additionally, sincerity, honesty and tolerance is the best solution. If I did it, I will admit it. If I didn't do something, then I will go find out if there is a misunderstanding. As a team member, I did a self-reflection on how I could be more considerate of others. Ultimately, there was an issue that arose. I'm still busy discussing with you all on how to respond the the public as a public figure and to protect this team. Turns out, I'm wrong. I was thinking too much!"

Nancy Wu & Producer Supports Fala's Professionalism

TITS2's producer (Au Koon Ying) accepted a telephone interview and defended Fala: "The filming schedule in France and England was very tight and the sunset is really early there too, so we have to start working at 4-5am every morning. The makeup artist said she didn't write that Weibo comment. She only vented to her friend before, but then she later realized it was just a misunderstanding. She explained to Fala already and her friend deleted that Weibo post."

Reporters checked the Weibo again and discovered the makeup artist's friend did indeed delete the "Miss C" comment and replaced it with an apology: "From today on, I will no longer say harmful things about people. Please all, start from doing your own part!"

Nancy Wu and Francis Ng are also part of the cast of TITS2 who went with Fala to Europe. Nancy supported Fala that she has a professional attitude: "I don't feel that she has a bad attitude at all, but actually she's very into her work. Every artist has their own makeup artist. Even in HK, artists may not appear at the same time as the makeup artist. This time, we were shooting overseas, perhaps its just miscommunication." It was said Fala is acting like a big shot, Francis expressed: "Fala usually does her own makeup, I am more worried about other people." 

Archived