What do Korean girls think of Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese guys.

Guest initialj340

Guest initialj340

So, i live in NZ. And have been seeing how Korean girls dont like to date Mainland Chinese guys. But have realised they do date Taiwanese guys. Are there any particular reasons for this? And ofc the traditional kor girls dont date outside ther race. Im wanting to know about the more 'open minded' type since theres more and more tw's guys with kor girls in America/overseas.

I have asked my kor female friends. They just say cuz of the appearance and better behaved etc.. But is that all?

If so could you break it down for mainland chi and tw.

Would like to know from a korean girls perspective if possible.

Guest rickertv2

One Korean girl I have known for quite some time told me before that she prefers dating Taiwanese guys because they tend to be cleaner, well-mannered, and gentlemanly compared to mainland Chinese. But then again that is an opinion of just one Korean girl. 

Guest initialj340

rickertv2 said: One Korean girl I have known for quite some time told me before that she prefers dating Taiwanese guys because they tend to be cleaner, well-mannered, and gentlemanly compared to mainland Chinese. But then again that is an opinion of just one Korean girl. 

Guest rickertv2

initialj340 said: rickertv2 said: One Korean girl I have known for quite some time told me before that she prefers dating Taiwanese guys because they tend to be cleaner, well-mannered, and gentlemanly compared to mainland Chinese. But then again that is an opinion of just one Korean girl. 

Guest aldehydes

A lot of Asian girls I know (some Korean) think that Taiwanese guys look better than Mainland Chinese guys. I'm biased because my boyfriend is Taiwanese =p

Guest Kerriganton

Does this matter for ABCs? (American born Chinese?)
Stuff like Mainland chinese or Taiwanese are only important to FOBs right?

Guest initialj340

aldehydes said: A lot of Asian girls I know (some Korean) think that Taiwanese guys look better than Mainland Chinese guys. I'm biased because my boyfriend is Taiwanese =p

Archived