Prince William hair loss confuses Justin Bieber: 'He needs Propecia'

sugarplum892

Justin Bieber has criticized Prince William's thinning hairline. 

The 'As Long As You Love Me' singer questioned why Prince William has yet to undergo treatment to help restore his hair in a recent interview with Rollercoaster.
showbiz_celeb_pictures_23012_justin_bieb pa-11941996.jpg
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber told the magazine, reports the Daily Telegraph

"I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?" 

In 2010, a spokesperson for hair loss company Rogaine expressed interest in using Prince William as the face of the brand.

Jennifer Aniston defended the future king's hair loss last year, saying: "I think he should just let whatever's happening happen. Don't you?"
Source

Guest aliciaatethesandwich

That is so rude of him to say! And personally, I love Prince William and I think he looks dashing even with thinning hair. I think he should just let whatever happens happen because I mean, he's already got the beautiful wife, one day he'll be king...I mean, even if he loses all his hair...who really cares?

Guest kimgaby

yo, bieber. I hope you'll have hair loss at your age now!
be careful with your words, you are going to be macaulay culkin with his star syndrome.
your popularity will no longer exist.

Guest Ordersvank

That's really rude, Prince William would b using tax money to get those procedures or wateva. And like wat kinda Prince would b saying outer beauty is more important than inner. Justin Bieber, just cause some1 have a lot of money or cz  they are popular, it doesn't mean they can do anything they like. God, this is why I stick to KPOP idols. Grow up Justin Bieber, looks aren't everything.   

Guest Minnikki

This is the reason why I knew not to fall for the JB hype. Haven't you heard of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"? It's called the THUMPER rule..watch Bambi. What kind of crap is that to spew to anyone? How about you stick to what you know best and let this man stick to politics. Money and image isn't everything. Dollars burn and looks fail with age. Get a clue! 

Guest karyee

Really, Justin? I'm sure if Prince William really wanted to do something about it, he would've done it already. Or maybe nothing worked for him so he gave up. Or he's still trying products. Who knows? He surely does not need to explain anything to you. 

Guest ReplayMVP

I hope Justin Bieber breaks out every time he talks and then Prince William can be like "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Proactive and your pimples go away. Have you not got it over there?"

Guest ReplayMVP

The awkward moment when the person judging everyone who read it, probably read it... :D or just wasted their time commenting...

Archived