♥♥♥[OFFICIAL] TASTY(테이스티) Thread ♥♥♥

Guest belleselena

Guest belleselena

------------------------------------------TASTY-----------------------------------------------------

TASTY-KPop_k-pop.jpg

TASTY-KPop_k-pop.jpg

TASTY is a South Korean boy duo under Woolim Entertainment and currently preparing for their debut in August  2012.

Debut schedule for TASTY

[120809] M-countdown debut
[120812] Inkigayo debut

----------------------------------------MEMBERS---------------------------------------------------

1344235377255_tumblr_m8bc8qqeeQ1qmyz5no1

DAE RYONG

1344235377255_tumblr_m8bc8qqeeQ1qmyz5no2

SO RYONG

- They’re Korean Chinese twins
- born in 1988
- their nicknames are Little D(Little Dragon=Soryong) & Big D(Big Dragon=Daeryong)
- they’re originally B-boys
- they are ex JYP trainee

- debut stage, which will be on August 12th 

- Tracklist :
Spectrum
You know me
Solo
Buster

OFFICIAL SITES:

http://tasty2wins.com

FAN SITES:

http://www.vingle.net/TASTY-KPop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I'm really loving their teasers! I've been reading up on them and seems like they have a lot of potential. 
I don't want to commit just yet though since sometimes teasers and hype can be misleading, but I hope their debut album will reach my expectations so that I can stan them! 

tumblr_m8cgrt1EoK1rd0abfo1_500.jpg

Guest i.said.hi

wow...
i am ABSOLUTELY in love with this group!! They made me actually log on after a year just to post this.
They're debuting on mcountdown; i hope all goes well... I really like all their songs :) 
Hope them the best!

Guest crazy_luv

The guys are both super super hot~ ;)I just ordered their album like 2 days ago!TBH I didn't really like the songs, hahaI bought the album anyways but I'm going to support the boysbecause they're from Woolliment and they seem like they have potentialI will anxiously be waiting for more amazing things from them!

Guest juejashik

tumblr_m8lfenIuR21r07n8io1_500.jpg

SNSD HYOYEON WITH OUR TASTY TWINS! ^^
I fcking love it when this twins are pretty close with quite a number of idols, Infinite of course since they are in the same company, Miss-A Min, Alexander and even Hyoyeon and Yoona.
The way they tweet about Hyoyeon and Yoona also seems like they are friend (?). I like it! ^^
Will support you guys! Soryong and Daeryong! Big Dragon and Little Dragon! keke~

Archived