Hair treatment for wavy hair

Guest angel392004

Guest angel392004

Anyone here can recommend a hair treatment to make my hair straight. I just had  a haircut (layered hair with side swept bangs). the problem is i have wavy hair so my bangs tends to curl and fly away. i tried hair relax with cellophane twice before, the first one was very effective and made my hair straight but the second time made my hair really dry after two months. can anyone recommend me a hair treatment (aside from hair rebonding and hair relax coz it damages the hair) that you have tried and tested and has good result like the korean stars hair. kindly include also the price. thanks! i hope you can help me.

Guest Hearted

Chemically straighten your hair which is called a straight perm. I'm not sure of price because my hair is naturally straight I haven't read up on this topic before.

Guest blush

Anything you're going to do to your hair that will make it straight will damage it... Just make sure to condition well so the damage doesn't make your hair noticeably dry.

• 4 months later...
Guest jodyuen

Humanity service of mystery
Humanity service is really important in the completive market. Without the humanity service, many factories and manufacturer have stepped into bankrupt. Contrary to it, the corporation which adheres to the good business philosophy and humanity service will definitely has a prosperous future.Humanity service of MyStery is appreciated.

It mainly shows in two aspects:First, when you step into the stores, you will not be alone. The shop attendant will kindly help you to introduce their product. They will not merely request you to buy the wig. Instead, they prefer to share the information about the wig with you. The shop attendant is capable, and she has grasped enough knowledge about wig. Although sometimes, you have no intention to buy, or just not able to afford one, however they will patiently share the knowledge with you.

At the same time, when you treated well, you will feel relax and comfortable.Some of us may graduate from school not for long time, and the working salary is not enough for us to afford the wig of the high price, but pushed by the pursuit for the beauty, we may want to wander in the wig store. Some attendants may notice that we are not able to afford the luxurious wig, thus they behave very standoffish. In this condition, the poor customer may feel self-abased, sadly leave the store and dare not to step the store again. Such a beautiful dream is ended as a tragedy.However luckily, this condition never happens in the store of mystery. The experienced attendant is full of enthusiasm, and would like to devote themselves to serve every customer.Second, the humanity service of MyStery can be demonstrated in the other aspect.

They pay high attention to the product quality. The inferior material will not used, and any product in the market should not be harmful for the customer. It also devotes itself to solve any problems customer have complained and makes great efforts to meet the customer’s requirements.

_1_jet_black1_4.jpg

Guest faithtasticj

i think garnier has a sleek hair treatment...you blow your hair with the products then your hair stay staight for a couple of days or weeks.

Guest sakumar

As an above poster said, anything you try to straighten your wavy hair will damage it.  Most people typically just straighten their hair via blow dryer or flat iron.  Whatever works for you, just make sure you use a heat protector before you start and condition well to keep the hair from drying out.  

Guest saraxxk

If you don't wanna damage your hair well you should not permanently straighten or smoothen it, OR use any heat.

I have the same problem. Before I wash my hair I apply coconut oil for an hour n for the first 10mins i message my scalp with it. The i use tressamé smooth shampoo and conditioner, then after shower while my hair is wet I apply a leave in conditioner to nourish my hair. N just air dry my hair. I go through it by hands. And as for my bang i usually let them grow buy when they are short the first thing i do is to let them fall on my face and just style them the direction I want them to be without any oil or anything n when it gets dried it just stay the way it is.

I like a lil wave on my hair, but if i want straight hair (occasionally)

I apply a geat protectant and straighten my hair with hot iron but not too hot.

Guest saraxxk

Oh i firgot to say this,

If you're not using flat iron, blow drier is better.

Just make sure your hair is 80% dry and put heat protector and keep the blowdrier up and while you are drying your hair brush them down just the way you want them.

After you are finish apply a serum to make sure it stays straight.

Archived