Hair color battle! Which color do you prefer?

Guest Lilith1430282444

Guest Lilith1430282444

Hello soompiers~ I am planning on dyeing my hair soon and have narrowed my options down to 3 colors. These three colors are hair colors that I've always loved very much. I myself am leaning towards the burgundy though (because it doesn't seem as common as the other two) however I am still interested in your opinions! 
That being said, I went ahead and found a stock image on google and photoshopped the skin color to match mine, as well as the hair colors. As you can see, the auburn color seems to make skin appear tanner whereas the burgundy seems to do the opposite. Anyway, which do you prefer? ;]
33e1yzr.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like burgundy the most, and mahogany second. The two are pretty close, but I like how burgundy has a more purple tone to it.

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Depends on if you want to have the milky skin look or a healthy sun kissed tan look ^v^ If you wanna go for the milky skin look, go with Auburn and for the tanner look, you should go with Burgundy! Personally, I would lean towards Auburn because I don't look nice when my skin is tanned believe it or not and I hear Burgundy is a hair colour to managed since it's that shade that it is! (I'm lazy too so if hair is hard to manage I give up)

Guest thespringmaid

Burgundy and mahogany! They're very striking in their own way and I think they would accentuate the facial features more than the other colour or maybe it's just maybe because the middle one is so common. -_-;

Archived