Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[C-Drama 2012] The Queen of SOP / 胜女的代价

fanda4000fanda4000 homePosts: 2Super Jailed

TRAINEE

edited August 2012 in entertainment
The Queen of SOP

Series Details
Title: 胜女的代价 / Sheng Nu (Nv) De Dai Jia
English title: The Queen of SOP
Also known as: SOP女王 / SOP Nu (Nv) Wang / The Price of Being a Leftover Lady
Genre: Modern idol drama, romance
Episodes: 30
Broadcast network: Hunan TV
Broadcast period: 15 July - TBD
Air time: 19:30
Opening theme song: Xi Huan Gu Du (喜欢孤独) Enjoy Being Lonely by Chen Qiao En
Ending theme song: Zuo Zui Ai Ni De Peng You (做最爱你的朋友) Being the Friend who Loves You Most by Zhang Han
Insert song: Ji Ge Ni (几个你) How Many of You by Xue Zhi Qian

Synopsis
Lin Xiao Jie is a department store lower rung employee, who is one day astonished to discover her boss Gao Zi Qi expressing his interest in her in a press conference. They get engaged but the day before the wedding, supermodel Bai Ji Qing shows up and reveals that she is the one Zi Qi really loves.

The heartbroken Xiao Jie leaves and decides to throw herself into her career. She has been working hard to achieve her aspirations and met with Zhang Han's character TOM through the internet. The two of them, one in London and one in Taipei became close friends, giving each other constant encouragement and support. Tom supported Lin Xiao Jie through the ups and downs she faced at work and love. 

Under the support and encouragement of her online friend TOM, Xiao Jie becomes a successful business woman and decides career is more important than love. When she goes to Shanghai, she meets Tang Jun there and hires him. Unbeknownst to her, Tang Jun is really her online friend TOM, and also The heir of Imperial Sea Golden Age Group. He hides his identity from her to pursue her. When his own family business falls into peril, it’s Xiao Jie who steps forward to help him weather the stormy tides.

Cast
Joe Chen QE as Lin Xiao Jie
Zhang Han as TOM / Tang Jun
Godfrey Tsao as Gao Zi Qi 
Zhang Meng as Zeng Chu Chu
Coco Jiang as Bai Ji Qing
GINO as Gao Zi Hao
Ming Dao as Adam Bell
Du Ruo Xi as Tang Min
Bai Xue as Tang Jun's mother
Zhou Zi Yin as Su Su
Zheng Fan as Zheng Fan
Tang Ting as Su Li
Xue Zhi Qian as Xue Shao Qian

Links:

Reviews/Synopsis

Correlation chart
moo

Replies

• viviatanviviatan Posts: 63Member
    Love this drama soo much!!!! addicted to it every episode~~~!! 

Zhang Han was the one who seduce me to the drama and Joey Chen as well~~~~~ 

Peter the Rabbit is sooo adorable ^^
    ~SUPPORTER to LEE SOO MAN, KANGTA, BOA, TVXQ, CSJH, SUPER JUNIOR + HENRY + ZHOUMI, SNSD, ZHANG LI YIN, SHINEE, F(X), JUNO, EXO (12 members)~
  • soulansoulan Posts: 918Member

IDOL

I love this drama too! I love the cast and I SO LOVE the short wait btw the episodes !! Though I am so addicted even 1/ep a day isn't enough! :P 
    Waah! I can't wait to watch episode 15 today!!! Hehe 
  • angeli_kpopangeli_kpop PhilippinesPosts: 1,731Member

IDOL

Just started watching this last night, and now I'm already on ep 4! It's that good! ahhaa :) 
    Can't wait to watch more^^ 
    Can't believe this thread only has 1 page T_T 
    More love for this drama please! It's really nice <3 

• shedevil77shedevil77 wicked ajumma somewhere over the rainbowPosts: 1,000Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Here's a streaming link up episode 21 http://sugoideas.com/drama-2012/the-queen-of-sop/   and a download link up to to  episode 14 http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2012/07/cdrama-the-queen-of-sop-episodes.html    but they are all raw !!! but they load more episodes by the week
  • hamster428hamster428 Posts: 1,002Member

SUPERSTAR

I love this drama! And I love the fact that they release 3 eps a day haha. Tang Jun's fast becoming one of my favorite main characters. He's so sweet and utterly besotted and hilariously playful.
    <3 Yoon Kye Sang, Im Joo Hwan, Chilbong
  • missyu.shimissyu.shi Posts: 202Member

IDOL

This series is absolutely addicting, it's so goood! I love the fast progression! Zhang Han and Chen Qiao En are so gooood together!
    Visit my tumblr: worldrainandus
    and my blog! where I post about music, and lil random thoughts: smileyushi
  • shedevil77shedevil77 wicked ajumma somewhere over the rainbowPosts: 1,000Member

IDOL

Me too Tang Jun is awesome and cute as a button
  • endeavorendeavor Posts: 4,007Administrator

ADMIN

Just started watching this and it's so addicting. I absolutely love the way they did the text/email scenes! It's such a breath of fresh air compared to what directors usually do (that is the characters just sitting in front of their computers). Joe Chen and Zhang Han are freaking adorable! I heard that they are talking about a season 2 too? Anyone know if that's true?
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • alekaonualekaonu MalaysiaPosts: 1,902Moderator

Hello everyone :)

May I know where can I download this series? if torrents even better. Please give me a tip, thanks!

Currently watching Endless Love, The Three Musketeers, Discovery of Romance, Secret Hotel, Night Watchman, My Lovely Girl, Blade Man .......
    Going to start
    Yoona's Street, My Dear Cat, Surplus Princess The Mermaid......
    Obsessed with Sung Joon and Park Seo Joon in I Need Romance 3 and Witch's Romance Fall in love with Seo In Guk because of High School King!!! Fascinated by Jang Hyuk in Fated To Love You
    Waiting for The Spring Day of My Life, Secret Door, Misaeng, The Greatest Wedding......
    Very happy with the ending of Fated To Love You....love Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara as OTP :x

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • alekaonualekaonu MalaysiaPosts: 1,902Moderator

nomu komawo @semi-fly for the link :) i will definitely visit it very soon.

Currently watching Endless Love, The Three Musketeers, Discovery of Romance, Secret Hotel, Night Watchman, My Lovely Girl, Blade Man .......
    Going to start
    Yoona's Street, My Dear Cat, Surplus Princess The Mermaid......
    Obsessed with Sung Joon and Park Seo Joon in I Need Romance 3 and Witch's Romance Fall in love with Seo In Guk because of High School King!!! Fascinated by Jang Hyuk in Fated To Love You
    Waiting for The Spring Day of My Life, Secret Door, Misaeng, The Greatest Wedding......
    Very happy with the ending of Fated To Love You....love Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara as OTP :x

• rainiraini Snob ♥ Brat SoEul-landPosts: 2,098Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited August 2012
    OH MY I'M GONNA WATCH THIS!
    love Qiao En! The story sound cute.
    icon © daryl
    currently on indefinite soompi haitus!
    c r e a m s a v e r s reading  | writing