UPDATED: Blake Lively Is Already Thinking About Her Second Child

sugarplum892

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have sparked rumors of marriage after a recent police filing.

A romance between the pair has been heavily suggested, with reports that they are currently shopping for a home in Connecticut.
rexfeatures_1561227e.jpg savages_07_wenn3963438.jpg
According to TMZ, Reynolds recently filed a police report in the town of Bedford Hills, New York after being followed by a photographer.

In a subsequent police report, an officer who investigated the incident wrote: "Upon arriving, I spoke with Ryan Reynolds and his wife... They explained that this individual was a photographer attempting to take pictures of them."

The officer continues to refer to Lively, whose name is redacted from the report, as Reynolds's wife, adding: "Mr Reynolds and his wife were advised to contact police should any persons enter their property or act in an aggressive or illegal manner while attempting to obtain photographs of them."

Law enforcement officials would not comment on the report, though sources close to Reynolds say that the report was merely a mistake and that he and Lively are not married.
Source

• 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds romance 'fizzling out'Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds's romance may be coming to an end, according to a new report. 

The actors have apparently been dating since October 2011, with recent rumors suggesting an engagement or marriage between the pair. 

However, Star magazine reports that friends close to the couple claim that the relationship is on thin ice, due to Lively's desire to tie the knot, though Reynolds is "absolutely against getting married".
blake-lively.jpg rexfeatures_1561227e.jpg
Reynolds was once engaged to singer Alanis Morissette, and recently divorced Scarlett Johansson after two years of marriage. 

A source close to the pair told the publication that their ten-year age gap is also an issue, adding: "Many of Blake's friends are younger than him, so it makes hanging out in groups incredibly weird."

Despite the claims, the pair were spotted together on Sunday (September 2) in Venice, where they attended a party hosted by Gucci at the 2012 Venice Film Festival.
Source

300.lively.reynolds.lc.061611.jpg

Forget about all those other secret celeb weddings, this one takes the (probably five-tiered, very elegant and tasty) cake!

Hollywood couple Ryan Reynolds andBlake Lively got married at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., just outside of Charleston tonight, E! News confirms.

A source tells E News! that the guests included close friends only, but also some Hollywood types, including Blake's manager.  Additionally, the source says that people around Blake are very shocked that she and Reynolds tied the knot so fast and points out she only within last year "got over" splitting with Leonardo DiCaprio.

How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders just got married, too!

The newlywed's reception took place underneath a large white tent with music from Lively's friend Florence Welch (yes, the one from Florence + the Machine) along with a deejay. A source told People that the actress' mother and sister were in town and had been spotted grabbing lunch with Bette Midler—who also reportedly sang at the ceremony—earlier this weekend.

News of the top secret ceremony was first tipped off when a local radio station, 95.1 FM, tweeted, "Hold up, there's another story that it's Ryan Reynolds and he married Blake Lively at the Cotton Docks today!"

Kelly Gukanovich, from the radio station, tells E! News, "A few days ago, I heard Ryan was back in town. Then today, lots of signs went up at Boone Hall Plantation stating that it was holding a private event, so no one could get into the area. I also started hearing rumors that a celebrity wedding was taking place."

She added, "I am being told there were around 60 people at the event and that a local restaurant may have catered it. Ryan has always loved it here and when he got together with Blake, he started to bring her here, too."

The stars' reps were not immediately available for comment.

Just a couple months ago, wedding rumors about the duo went wild, but a source confirmed to E! News that the two hadn't swapped vows—yet, apparently.

Bridesmaids star Chris O'Dowd also tied the knot recently

The Green Lantern costars' relationship first went public less than a year ago when they were spotted together at multiple locations. Once word was out that these two were an item, it was like they were inseparable, and they even started nesting together (you know—kinda but not really living together).

Reynolds married Scarlett Johansson in 2008 and the couple divorced two years later, citing irreconcilable differences. Lively's previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio and herGossip Girl costar Penn Badgley.

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

—Reporting by Ken Baker and Melanie Bromley

(Originally published Sept. 9, 2012, 8:27 p.m. PT)

source: http://ca.eonline.com/news/344448/ryan-reynolds-and-blake-lively-are-married?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939

-------------

I'm actually so surprised right now.. it's not even funny :(

Guest massive toene

It was confirmed by People Magazine that this is true! Maybe she is already pregnant?! Anyway, good luck with Ryan's 2nd marriage! Edit: I read that her dress was from Marchesa and his suit from Burberry. The exclusive pics will be published in 'Martha Stewart Weddings' in the December issue.

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Blake Lively: 'I'd have 30 children if I could'Blake Lively has admitted that she would have 30 children if she could.

The 25-year-old actress married actor Ryan Reynolds in South Carolina on Sunday, having met on the set of The Green Lantern last year.
wenn2937660.jpg
In an interview with Allure magazine conducted in July, she claimed that she is keen to have a large brood in the future.

Lively said: "I've always wanted a big family. I'd love 30 [children] if I could."

She added that she has never been happier, but is eager for filming on teen drama series Gossip Girl to end so that she can make time for herself. 

She explained: "I've worked on a lot of characters in the past five years, but I haven't had time to work on my own character. 

"That's something that I'm really excited to do. I thought, 'I can't wait for Gossip Girl to be done because there are so many movies I want to do!' But right now, I'm so peaceful. I've never been happier in my life."
Source

Guest AAgurl789

mintcracker said: Kinda a wtf that they got married, considering Ryan Reynolds only divorced Scarlett in 2010, and then he's married again -_-. I highly doubt this marriage will last longer than 3 years.

• 2 years later...

Blake Lively looks radiant, reveals baby bump at New York fundraiser
Blake Lively looked radiant on the red carpet as she revealed her baby bump at the 2014 Golden Heart Awards in New York last night (October 16).
The 27-year-old actress shimmered in a champagne-colored Michael Kors Resort 2015 gown at the annual fundraiser for New York-based non-profit organization God's Love We Deliver, which supports those in the city suffering from severe illnesses by delivering cooked meals to their homes.
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 16: Actress Blake Lively attends God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards on October 16, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images for Michael Kors)  God's Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Heart Award, New York, America - 16 Oct 2014 Blake Lively 16 Oct 2014

Bette Midler and Halle Berry were also at the ceremony - which raised around £1 million for the organization - with Berry being praised for her work with designer Michael Kors for the current Watch Hunger Stop campaign.
Lively announced that she was expecting her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds on her lifestyle website Preserve earlier this month.
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 16: Actress Halle Berry attends God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards on October 16, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images for Michael Kors) God's Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Heart Award, New York, America - 16 Oct 2014 Bette Midler 16 Oct 2014

The star posted an image of herself cradling her new bump along with a message which read: "Preserve at its core is about family. Family is the single word our founder Blake built this home on."
She told Us Weekly at the event: "I'm going to amp up my style by wearing things that are stretchier, 'cos that's all that fits!"
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 16: Actress Blake Lively attends God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards on October 16, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images for Michael Kors)

On becoming a mother, she added: "It's something that I've always wanted ever since I was a little girl. 
"I never knew what I wanted to do for a living but I knew I wanted to have a lot of kids because I had come from a big family, so it was always important to me. So it's just the excitement of that finally being here."
Speaking about husband Reynolds, she enthused: "He's always good to me. That's like a jerky thing to say because you want to be able to complain about your husband and be that person, but he takes pretty good care of me."
Source

• 1 month later...

class="title" style="font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pregnant Blake Lively Looks Effortlessly Chic In NYCLeave it to Blake Lively to look totally fabulous doing something as simple as leaving her hotel.
The gorgeous actress, who is pregnant with her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds, was photographed leaving a hotel in New York City Thursday. She wore a bright blue coat, the Amour Vert Francoise striped shirt, jeans and stiletto booties.
Lively has been in NYC with Reynolds. On Tuesday, however, she attended the L'Oreal Paris' Women of Worth Celebration with honoree Brittany Wenger as her date.
blake

blake

Source

• 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively welcome a babyRyan Reynolds and Blake Lively have welcomed a baby.
Lively gave birth to the couple's first child just before the New Year in Bedford, New York, according to US reports.
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 05: Actors Blake Lively (L) and Ryan Reynolds attend the 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images)

The baby's sex has not yet been publicly revealed, and representatives for the couple have also yet to formally announce the child's birth.
Reynolds and Lively fell in love after starring in the big-screen adaptation of DC Comics' Green Lantern.
The pair later tied the knot in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina in September 2012.
Lively's pregnancy was announced last October, with the Gossip Girl actress later sharing pictures from her baby shower.
Source

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1420658151749_2453" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Blake Lively Is Already Thinking About Her Second ChildGTY_Blake_lively_ml_150107_16x9_992.jpg

Blake Lively recently became a mother, but she's already looking ahead to baby No. 2.
The actress said that though she wants to "enjoy this moment," but she can't help but think about what's to come.
"My first child is going to be the oldest sibling to the next kid, and that may change with each and every year," she told People "I'm looking forward to how one baby influences the other, and to my family as a whole, to every single chapter."
Lively, 27, and her husband Ryan Reynolds, welcomed their first child just before the new year, a source previously confirmed to ABC News.
The combination of her marriage, parenthood, along with her new business venture, Preserve, has made her excited for what 2015 has to offer.
"This is the happiest time in my life, and I could say that every day," she said. "I often feel like, 'I can't believe I'm experiencing this.'"
Source

Guest kateneo

sugarplum892 said: class="title" style="font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pregnant Blake Lively Looks Effortlessly Chic In NYCLeave it to Blake Lively to look totally fabulous doing something as simple as leaving her hotel.
The gorgeous actress, who is pregnant with her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds, was photographed leaving a hotel in New York City Thursday. She wore a bright blue coat, the Amour Vert Francoise striped shirt, jeans and stiletto booties.
Lively has been in NYC with Reynolds. On Tuesday, however, she attended the L'Oreal Paris' Women of Worth Celebration with honoree Brittany Wenger as her date.
blake

blake

Source

Archived