How to Apply Winged Eyeliner for 4 Types of Eyes~

Guest Lilith1430282444

Guest Lilith1430282444

It's obvious that certain makeup techniques don't always work for everyone. So I made this chart on photoshop illustrating some basic techniques on how to apply winged eyeliner for four common types of eyes!Hope you find it helpful~ and if you have any other tips for your own type of eyes or any other techniques for how you do makeup, feel free to share :]m9x3ev.jpg

Guest agentdevil5656

Great job on the illustration! This will be good for those just starting out, very help too~!

Guest Lilith1430282444

@liliaceae Yeah, there's just sooo many eye shapes out there it'd be impossible to cover them all xD
I do hope something works for you though~~!

Wow great job! Ya know I have this friend, she has got monolids and she draws the exact same eyeliner on the illustration and she looks PERFECT with that look! In fact I think she rocks monolids pretty well with that makeup, even prettier than double eyelids!

Guest KaiLien

This is really awesome! I just don't know what type of eye I have...well I'll keep trying and hopefully I can get it right ;)

Guest leelee.

It would be awesome if you could include other shapes as well! I saw a chart of 12 different Asian eye types once; it's amazing how facial features can vary so much from person to person! I have "closed" double-lids so my crease is not that big, like in the pictures. :(

Archived