How Do You Remove Double Eyelid Glue?

Guest cook1ex3

Guest cook1ex3

...not so painfully?
i recently got the 'darkness' double eyelid glue and began to apply many many many layers in the morning before school.

(i seriously suck at it)

yesterday when i tried to remove it, on the 'guide' that came with the glue, it simply said to wash with warm water and cleanse with makeup removers?

BUT IT HURTS LIKE HELL!

i found myself peeling the glue seriously stretching my sensitive flesh.

ooof. does anyone know a step by step to removing these things?

thank you so much :blush:

Guest lollypops

use make-up remover or some sort of deep cleansing cream..

just using warm water and rubbing will stretch out your eyelids, and probably cause some pain & damage. :mellow:

^ yea, i just wanted to say don't rub too much as well. <3

i use kleenex or tissue paper folded in a bundle, and wet it, leaving it on my eye for awhile, than it usually slides off..

Guest BEBixAMY

get a cotton swab, and put it in warm water.

squeeze the excess water and put some Vaseline on it.. then softly rub away the glue

it'll come off easily

Guest sephoradotcom

Get Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover. Get some on a cotton pad and gentely brush the glue off. but first pry your eyelids open gently, don't tug at your lids, cause it will cause wrinkles. and never EVER peal it off. Just use the eye make up remover first. Afterwards, when you're in the showers, wash your face again and its clean. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Umm!! Im really scared that my eyelids will be stretched!!!!! :( Really scared!!! My eyes are so precious to me......T.T I have a double eyelid (Left) Not so double eyelid (But it has a crease above it.but not that visible.) and the eyelid on the right is kinda thicker/bigger than the left.So when i take off my glasses.I look like a freak =_=.

But im scared of wearing tape/glue.I dont wanna make my eyelids wrinkly (saw someone on the internet said that It'll happen) or stretched eyelids!!!!!!!!! :((((

Archived