How do you guys like your coffee?

Guest dankyung

Guest dankyung

I would make a poll out of this but I don't know how to, haha, but I want to see what people say because my parents are opening up a sandwich shop and they're serving brewed coffee and they don't know if people prefer strong or weak coffee. Personally for my mom and I, we like it not too strong/bitter. So do you guys like your coffee really strong or weak? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hannah Banana1430291685

Medium to dark roast, creamer, no sugar. Perfection.

Dude, I'm gonna go get some right now...

Guest dankyung

ohhh interesting! thanks for your input guys, it looks like most people prefer strong so we'll probably make it stronger than my mom and i usually brew it and zantac_2 i will definitely keep that in mind (: thank you again!

Guest Yeoj1430291686

Don't limit your choices to just the strong type of coffee. It should vary depending not just on the preference of potential customers; but also on the kind of sandwich that goes with that cup. Espresso, cappuccino, coffee-latte, coffee americana and others----that would perfectly round up that experience of digging into your star product, which is the "sandwich." It's really great venturing into a food business---you could give your own inputs and maybe concoct your own blend of coffee and create you "signature" sandwich, that would make your business "stand out" among the rest. Best of luck! ;)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chlorine

I love strong. You can always put milk, creamer, and sugar on the side for people who like their coffee like candy *ahem* Starbucks lovers *ahem*.

Archived