Official GLAM (글램) Thread

Guest Yoyo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kristina_100392

I really like this Group ^^ I love how they are having fun on stage :D
can someone tell me how old are they?and who's the leader?

Dahee

Vocal

Born: March 30, 1994

Height: 163cm

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: A

Miso

Vocal

Born: October 17, 1995

Height: 164.5cm

Weight: 47kg

Blood type: O

Trinity

Vocal & Visuals

Born: February 5, 1991

Height: 165.5cm

Weight: 46kg

Blood type: B-type

Zinni

Rapper

Born: May 5, 1986

Height: 163cm

Weight: 44kg

Blood Type: A

Park Jiyeon

Vocal, Rapper & Leader

Born: January 23, 1992

Height: 164.5cm

Weight: 43kg

Blood type: B-type

some videos guys :D

GLAM debut on MCountdown

http://youtu.be/1WzjnsmKeEs

GLAM debut on MuBank

http://youtu.be/EB0cTKTHN8M

GLAM debut on MuCore

http://youtu.be/faQC65y-2_c

GLAM episode 1

GLAM episode 2

GLAM episode 3

GLAM episode 4

GLAM episode 5

part 1 

part 2 

Making of Heaven Jo kwon feat Miso

Heaven jo Kwon and Miso

http://youtu.be/xGX99vCLR90

Miso barefooted on the plane (so cute)

http://youtu.be/8aN5Q8-CiwY

the 1st fanmeeting

GLAM episode cr:bighit

Party XXO practice video

(this is what made me fell in love in GLAM) 

Rolling in the deep in the practice room

Guest essekin

I must say these girls are amazing! They have a b-girl, that cover of Rolling in the Deep was freaking brilliant and they have very good vocals.  ^:)^
Party (XXO)'s lyrics are meaningful and, in my opinion, they touch a subject that is still kinda taboo in Korea. 
I really hope this thread picks up now that the girls have debuted and they get a lot more fans :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kristina_100392

here's a video I just edited :D GLAM fangirling over Jo Kwon , watching Heaven by Miso and Kwon :D

they're pretty good! I really like the two rappers, they kinda look like twins to me, lol.I still have to learn their names... hehe.I really love the song with Jo Kwon and Miso, that song is amazing! ^^LOL, I love the girls reaction of them watching and fangirling over Jo Kwon XDLooking forward to this group :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Premium Oppa

PREMIUM OPPA officially supports GLAM.
They definitely deserve a bigger following. Forward-thinking music, trill lyrics, and b e y o n d stunning visuals.
Not to mention all the headspins.
And Teletubbies.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Zinni ~ Jiyeon ~ Dahee ~ Miso jus wanna give y'all a 뽀뽀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MinMin1430292527

Their last single is awesome, but it needs more views! oh god. Their live performance with SeeU was really good >  <Last Me2Day Updates [April-May]glam_me2_413325523692670706.jpg?type=w50 glam_me2_6004688094653627661.jpg?type=w5glam_me2_2831952359951670931.jpg?type=w5glam_me2_289044216585780809.jpg?type=w50glam_me2_216321200101567619.jpg?type=w50glam_me2_6816125081160688498.jpg?type=w5glam_me2_4219490320466273692.jpg?type=w5

Guest MinMin1430292527

[130502] [GLAM ON AIR]

[130503] Dahee [GLAM ON AIR]

And one more twitter(yfrog) update;j2e60gdj:iphone

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

GLAM’s Dahee and Lee Ji Yeon Sentenced to Prison after Blackmailing Lee Byung Hun
dahee-lee-ji-yeon.jpg

Model Lee Ji Yeon and girl group GLAM’s member Kim Dahee have received their sentences for blackmailing actor Lee Byung Hun.

On January 15, the sentence was decided for the two women who blackmailed Lee Byung Hun. On this day, the Justice Department sentenced Lee Ji Yeon to one year and two months in prison, and Dahee to one year in prison.

The Department of Justice said, “[The two women] are guilty of their charges. However, neither of them have criminal records and the situation did not carry through. The video was not released to the public, and the crime was not carefully contemplated, nor did it seem like they appreciated the gravity of their actions. However, even if [Lee Byung Hun] had made inappropriate sexual jokes during a meeting with alcohol involved, they filmed the interaction secretly and threatened him for money. This caused emotional distress to the victim and with the unconfirmed, one-sided statements, the victim suffered significantly from public criticism. Lee Ji Yeon was in a relationship with the victim, and caused even more damage by claiming that she was the victim of sexual harassment.”

They added, “Although the defendants submitted letters of apology, they did not show their sincerity in apologizing for their behavior in their relationship with the victim. Because that counts against them, it is impossible to avoid imprisonment. The victim, as a celebrity, is a man with a family but engaged in sexual jokes and expressed his interest in them, who are much younger women. It is important to consider their ages and circumstances in the assessment.”

According to police, Lee Ji Yeon and Dahee met Lee Byung Hun through a mutual friend, and after showing Lee Byung Hun a part of an inappropriate video, they demanded five billion won, while Lee Byung Hun immediately reported this to police. The two women were arrested in last September.

The victim and plaintiff, Lee Byung Hun, is currently in the United States with his wife and actress Lee Min Jung.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/glams-dahee-and-lee-ji-yeon-sentenced-to-prison-after-blackmailing-lee-byung-hun/

------------------------------Big Hit Entertainment reveals GLAM has disbanded

B7XJrcDCIAAwRSV.jpg

It's been revealed that GLAM, who would have been entering their third year into debut, have disbanded. The report comes just after the news of member Dahee being sentenced a year in prison for blackmailing.

A music insider recently told TV Daily, "GLAM's contract with their agencies Big Hit Entertainment and Source Music expired towards the end of last year... The members decided to go their separate ways." Another rep told the media outlet, "It's likely that Dahee's incident had something to do with their disbandment... It would've made it difficult for the group to continue with their promotions."

In response, Big Hit Entertainment issued a brief response to the media revealing that the report is true. "GLAM's contracts recent expired and the team was disbanded," the agency revealed on the 15th. It's been said there were a few members who had time left with the agency, but had asked for the termination of their contracts, which the agency granted.

GLAM made a splash with their debut in 2012 with "Party (XXO)", but unfortunately it seems their run has now reached the end. We wish the best of luck for the members going their separate ways.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/big-hit-entertainment-reveals-glam-has-disbanded

Archived