Do you ever repeat entire outfits? Take the poll!!

Guest twiggychic3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Celestra

Definitely. Especially for school when I'm pretty much half-asleep getting dressed, I tend to throw on whatever, and it's usually the same stuff, lol. Like the above poster stated, however, it's usually not on consecutive days in a row.

Guest twiggychic3

Thanks to anyone who has already answered the poll! For future poll-takers...could you also answer the demographic questions like age and gender? I'd really appreciate it! 
Also, for anyone else interested, I have a fashion survey up and would love feedback!
Click to take fashion survey!

yep, it's a bit unavoidable at times. like most people, i try to spread it out or make sure i'm with different people. picture taking also changes things a bit (i.e. if i took a bunch of photos, i probably won't wear it for a really long time.) 

but sometimes i'm just too lazy & outfit repeat with abandon. 

Guest kaboom

Yes of course, some combinations are just too cute together to not repeat. Sometimes I buy a shirt specifically for a pair of pants/shorts so they would match.

Guest Aimiko

Very rarely, I only repeat them when I haven't gone out in public for.. let's say, 3 hours to half of the day. :P

Guest twiggychic3

yep, it's a bit unavoidable at times. like most people, i try to spread it out or make sure i'm with different people.

picture taking also changes things a bit (i.e. if i took a bunch of photos, i probably won't wear it for a really long time.) 

but sometimes i'm just too lazy

Guest Hannah Banana1430291685

Yes, I do. But I always make sure I space it out, and not wear the same outfit in the same week or two.

Guest zer0mg

I avoid wearing the same shirt twice in one month, so my outfits don't repeat. If they do, there will usually be at least a slight variation, such as a different bottom or combination of accessories. I think most of my outfits look the same anyway though...

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

Haha i repeat outfits all the time! Especially in winter because i have a limited number of jackets, jeans and long sleeve tops. Occasionally someone will mention it but i couldn't care less lol. I don't spend much time choosing what to wear.

Guest eggbread

I rarely repeat creative/vivid outfits. It's because it leaves impression on others and they will easily tell if I repeat the entireee outfit. x_XI do repeat basic outfits though, like jeans and shirt.

Archived