SM AUDITION VIDEOS >:D

Guest sumichan

Guest milkuro

In my opinion, it's actually good.
You have a good song selection and good powers but try to put something interesting in there so the judges can see that you're packed with more than just one move.
Also, when your hair went in your face,try a move or something to get it out of your face as quickly as you can.

Guest sumichan

@milkuro
Omygosh, Hahahaha I just realized I've been repeating that move for alot of times >< hehehehe Thanks so much >:DD
Btw are you planning on auditioning to the Youthstar thing as well? >:D

Guest milkuro

Actually, I'm planning to audition in summer 2013.
(Because by then, I'll be done with middle school and then if I become a trainee, I could just go to high school in Korea.) Do you sing as well? o u o )/

Guest sumichan

Ohhh niceee XDI don't think I would audition any later, cause then I would become too old TT^TTNahhh, my singing skills are just like... below average LOLL :D It's much worse than my dancing.... yeaaa... ._.
And SM is holding auditions in 2013? O_o 

Guest milkuro

LOL, I see...Idk, don't SM hold auditions every year? Like weekly auditions? Or is this Youth Star thing only for this year? AGHAHAJASHKJAHF, they should hold auditions next year. If not, I'm lame.

Guest sumichan

Ohh right, Yeaa there's weekly auditions, but for Youthstar I think there's only one, maybe they might announce it next year? @~@ I have no idea~~But anyways good luck to you~~~ >:D

Guest cougarnoona

@sumichan, yes, i'm going to apply for singing but i'd be more than happy if they let me dance too ^_^
best of luck!

Archived