UPDATED-Ashton Kutcher: Mila Is 'the Greatest Mom'

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis cuddle at the table while having lunch with a friend at the Soho House on Saturday (June 30) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The former That 70′s Show co-stars arrived at the hotspot in their pal’s Lexus. Ashton rode shotgun while Mila sat in the backseat.

ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-cuddle-at-soho

Remember: Jackie & Kelso from That 70´s Show?! lol

tumblr_l5g8dyoXW31qc1ev7.jpg

source: justjared.com

Guest bonitagirlx

good for them!!! kelso and jackie awww =] 
but... isn't he kind of a .... man... pinkberry? O_O

itemprop="headline" style="font-size: 1.833em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Mila Kunis: 'I couldn't even go on a date if I wanted to'
Mila Kunis has said that being in the public eye makes it hard for her to date.

The actress told Elle that she and a prospective partner would struggle to find somewhere to go
mila_kunis_doug_inglish_2.jpg
"Is a guy going to come up to me and ask if he can take me out on a date?" Kunis said.

"Where can I go and have this date? I can't go anywhere! My house, his house... So what do you do?

"I'm trying to be like a normal girl and a single girl... but the concept of being single and in my position is just not workable. I couldn't even go on a date if I wanted to!"
mila_kunis_doug_inglish_1.jpg
Of her previous eight-year relationship with fellow actor Macaulay Culkin, she added: "Being settled so young really helped. You know, I wouldn't take back anything in my life, not one thing. I think it all shaped me to be who I am today.

"There are things that people know about, and there are things that the press doesn't know about, and everything that did occur 100% shaped who I am. My ex-boyfriend, my family, my friends, everybody."

Kunis said: "I have everything working against me at this point. I am a woman, I'm a child actress and I was on a television show for eight years.
elle_august12.jpg
"But I have worked really hard to prove them all wrong. It's the stubborn side of me. I still don't have a f**king clue what I'm doing.

"I'm not confident in my talent, whatever that might be, and I hope I never am. Working this hard is the thing that keeps me sane."

Read the full interview in the August issue of Elle on sale Wednesday, July 4. Also available in digital edition.
http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a391289/mila-kunis-i-couldnt-even-go-on-a-date-if-i-wanted-to.html

itemprop="headline" style="font-size: 1.833em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Mila Kunis: 'I'd date a guy with a teddy bear' 
Mila Kunis has joked that she wouldn't care if her date had a childhood toy as a best friend.

The Ted actress told OK! magazine that if her man had a toy that came to life - as happens in the film - she wouldn't be put off.
movies_ted_still_9.jpg movies_ted_still_8.jpg
"I've met plenty of guys who have Peter Pan syndrome where they don't want to grow up, but I never met a guy who is so attached to a childhood commodity that it affects their life," she explained.

"If there was a real-life talking teddy bear and everybody saw the bear? Then I guess it would be the norm. And I wouldn't really think twice about it."

"Did I know he had this bear before I decided to become his girlfriend? Yes. Well then I'm taking the chance of doing it!" she joked.
movies_ted_still_6.jpg
Kunis, who recently admitted that she finds it hard to go on dates because of her fame, stars alongside Mark Wahlberg in the Seth MacFarlane comedy.

Ted is in US cinemas now and is released in the UK on August 1.
http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a392132/mila-kunis-id-date-a-guy-with-a-teddy-bear.html

• 4 weeks later...

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Mila Kunis 'having fun' dating Ashton KutcherMila Kunis is said to be "having fun" dating Ashton Kutcher.

The pair were spotted on vacation together in Bali earlier this week.
ted_premiere_003_wenn3957420.jpg showbiz_ashton_kutcher.jpg
A source told Us Weekly that Kunis has stopped trying to keep the relationship a secret.

"Mila is throwing caution to the wind!" the insider said. "She's having fun."

The source went on to say that the 28-year-old has insisted the relationship is only casual.

"She downplayed the significance of the relationship to her friends because they think she's too good for Ashton," the insider explained.

The two were recently seen together at the wrap party for Jobs, the Steve Jobs biopic in which Kutcher is starring.

Source 

Guest massive toene

Ashton Kutcher and his girlfriend Mila Kunis hold hands while walking through Denpasar International Airport on Sunday (August 5) in Bali.

The 34-year-old actor and the 28-year-old actress reportedly spent a week at a luxurious five-star resort on the Indonesian island.

ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-holding-hands-

source: justjared

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

Aww, this is so cute!It's Jackie and Kelso! (Though I always liked Jackie and Hyde together)I feel a little iffy towards them but I don't care, if they're happy then they're happy.

• 3 weeks later...

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher move in together?
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have reportedly moved in together.

In August, the Ted actress was reported to be "having fun" dating Kutcher after the pair were spotted on vacation together. 
A source has now told Star magazine that Kutcher took a "leap of faith and asked her to move in".

The pair are said to be "in love" and have decided to live together as they "spend so much time with each other". 

The source went on to say that Kunis is planning on redecorating the home as Kutcher doesn't want her to "feel like she was living in a bachelor pad".

After dating for around two months, following Kutcher's split with wife Demi Moore last November, the pair are reportedly planning to adopt a dog together.
Source

• 4 weeks later...

Archived