poppies and posters.

Guest -p.dee

Guest -p.dee

hello there, strangers. i haven't been on soompi in forever. just thought i'd make a thread.

i just recently got back into photoshop again.so here's just what i made the past month. xD

credits: flying high. yunyunsarang. mary517. illustrious. google. unknowns.

pd-cmhsmf.jpg

pd-tpwar.jpg

pd-sstt.jpg

pd-ltye.jpg

jw-s.jpg

pd-sd.jpg

pd-tiao.jpg

pd-tpatf.jpg

pd-ym-1.jpg

pd-msb.jpg

pd-ttm-3.jpg

pd-alb-c.jpg

pd-tbyhahi.jpg

pd-witay.jpg

pd-ta.jpg

pd-tls.jpg

pd-wyr.jpg

pd-psgatt.jpg

pd-hbfxaiv.jpg

pd-tbl.jpg

pd-ttne.jpg

pd-wigh.jpg

pd-mi.jpg

pd-te.jpg

Guest sshzn

HYE AWESOME WOMAN! this is me, sherny. something bad happened to my previous acc and i couldn't log onto it. idk why......haih. but whatever. man, i envy you. for real. you and your beautiful artworks. ugh. i can't even name my favourites out of those posters up there. i like all of them, enough said. seeing your works makes me want to ps too but it's such a shame that i don't really have time these days to do so, so i'll just wait until sem break comes. post moreeeee i demand you to do so because i've always loved looking at your works. teehee.

Guest vangmonie

omgeeeeeee. all your works are gorgeous. and so beautiful blended together. gimme them skills. /sobs in a corner.

Guest thespringmaid

These are soooo good! Makes me want to make artworks as well, but then again...my skills are rusty now! :(

Totally loving the Pervy Writer's Avid Reader! Man, I envy you!!

Guest shya

OMG DO YOU REMEMBER MEEEEE~!! ive not been to soompi in years lmao! happen to pop by here again and by chance you came back too! ahfgkshaklgfasl. pretty posters as alwaaaaays my dear cupcake! lovelove!~ maybe i should stick around for more. ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest YunRa1430270238

I am impressed! It took you short time to make all those wonderful posters. I can't stop drooling over the prettiness. You should teach me how to make good blends!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hamdainvincible

You seem to be a pro poster-designer (:My favorites are your 'The Pervy Writer's Avid Fan' and your 'Sweet Dreams' posters because the former is eye-catching but the colors don't clash and the Sweet Dreams one is a nice mono-colored image.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest donghae.

Holy, though I've already commented once, but here I am again.
I love the first Kai's poster.
All of the dark posters, I love it.
Please, give us more of your artworks. (:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zhang yixing

:)>-peach 
:-h Annyeong..I'm Fans of EXO..EXO so Cute and Handsome.
8-> i very like Lay EXO,because he's so Cute and Handsome,Kris so Handsome,Luhan so Cute,Sehun so Cute,Suho so Handsome,Baekhyun so Cute,Chanyeol so Cute handsome,Tao so Cute,Xiu Min so Cute,Chen so Handsome,D.O so Cute and Handsome and Kai so Handsome..
:-* i want to kiss Lay EXO..

Guest zhang yixing

=D> Congratulation to EXO,because EXO WIN the Most Popular 2012 at China ;;) hello handsome.. 8-> I want to see EXO Member in LIVE..because i very-very like..I can not lose EXO .. because EXO always in my heart .. [-X I can not lose EXO... [-X  can not can not can not..

• 6 months later...
Guest yanthizegeg

whoaa,, it's just simply gorgeous ^^I love every single artwork you've made,, that's really made me feel an awesome goosebumpssome design are simple yet stunningI adore you, sis >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived