Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

Replies

• shedevil77shedevil77 wicked ajumma somewhere over the rainbowPosts: 1,000Member

IDOL

edited November 2012
    Yep,thanks for the recaps @baduy. I missed most of today's episode because it buffered so badly. maybe it is because of all the storms brewing the the northeast.I can't believe Yeo Ok  would be so cruel to say she doesn't care that JH is her son  and forget about him to JW(thanks to baduy's recap) What kind of mother is this wicked witch anyway?Yeo Ok yearned for her lost son as long as he was anonymous but when she found out it was JH she felt absolutely NO remorse what a Richard Simmons!!!.Yeo Ok  is very big on gloating and big on lording over others
    tessieroosophie
  • andy78andy78 Posts: 5,657Member

LEGEND

@baduy i always want to find something more about Manse and the boys ...but now i think that i might be wrong there is nothing more than an evil man dirty game!i pitty the boys!
    shedevil77
  • sophiesophie Posts: 1,205Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2012
    @tessieroo
    mine always buffered in every very crucial moments, that makes me wondered maybe its been sabotaged   :-B

thats why  we lucky to have @baduy here who willing to spoil us, don't we  :P

and so that means we now can erasing the empathy left for YR , and thats only means dead or jail for her........
    ~ eagerly waiting for hijacked Peeta Mellark ~

tessierooshedevil77
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,495Member

IMMORTAL

edited November 2012
    @andy78

It seems In Ha is happy to learn JH isn't MS's biological son because that means JH is not his blood brother. (and because it means JH legally has zero claim to anything) but he's yet to find out YR is JH's biological mother. 

Interesting that YR showed zero remorse over what's she's done to her biological son - I wonder if In Ha will show any remorse once he finds out. (I doubt it since he hasn't cared about that all along) I feel sorry for JH - In Ha has never cared that JH is his blood brother. :(
    Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    sophieandy78shedevil77
  • reydevanreydevan Posts: 1,146Member

IDOL

Omg, thanks for the recap!!! I can't wait to watch ep 26, could not watch live tonight as i was out. Hope a website uploads ep 26 soon!!
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

edited November 2012
    This content has been removed by a moderator.
    tessierooCherKellshedevil77

LEGEND

edited November 2012
    tessieroo said:
    @andy78

It seems In Ha is happy to learn JH isn't MS's biological son because that means JH is not his blood brother. (and because it means JH legally has zero claim to anything) but he's yet to find out YR is JH's biological mother. 

Interesting that YR showed zero remorse over what's she's done to her biological son - I wonder if In Ha will show any remorse once he finds out. (I doubt it since he hasn't cared about that all along) I feel sorry for JH - In Ha has never cared that JH is his blood brother. :(
    but they still are brothers!god i wonder what will he do next...today i felt pitty for him!now he knows what his bother felt!
  • f927f927 Posts: 1,778Member

IDOL

Credit as labeled
    Ep26 stills ~

IMG_9244.jpg
    IMG_9299.jpg

sunshine4evertessieroosophie

LEGEND

CherKell said:
    Episode 25 Ratings:  Amazing numbers!!!  Should I go out of town more often so we can break 20%? :D

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 13.5% (5th) / Seoul 14.1% (6th)

TMnS:  Nationwide 13.7% (6th) / Seoul 16.0% (4th)

And My Precious has a new haircut!!  That must mean we're almost at the end of the series... :))
    well this is better than QUEEN OF MAY!I like this drama more!
    shedevil77
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,510Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

edited November 2012
    Yay! Ratings went up! Episode 26, let's go for 18-19%  and maybe towards end, let's have a 20% or more as our rating. I can't wait to be back to read spoilers and watch episode 26. :D Have a fantastic morning, afternoon, and evening, everyone. For me it's morning.

Here are some pictures of Da Mi since Ji Ho's pics have been posted.

credits to Official Site and 투명잠수함 @ 5F DC

These are bigger versions of the bus scene pictures of Ji Ho & Da Mi BTS in episode 25

^Is she taking away dust from his coat?

credits to 5F Official Blog

Captures of Ji Ho & In Ha under spoiler tags for episode 26:
    Spoiler:

pics above credit to 순옥킴월드 @ DC

captures above credit to ㅇ @ DC

Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

shedevil77tessieroocahyasophie
  • shedevil77shedevil77 wicked ajumma somewhere over the rainbowPosts: 1,000Member

IDOL

edited November 2012
    Dami  looks very pretty and love the way our tortured couple has a  quiet moment. thanks for the pics sunshine4ever   EDIT:May Queen is an absolute waste of time How could the writers screw up the plot line so badly?.And Hj's mom still doesn't know for sure she is her long lost daughter. Nothing (plot) is moving forward and to tell you the truth what the writers are giving us I really don't care about Yawn
    tessieroo
  • baduybaduy UKPosts: 2,543Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2012
    ^Is she taking away dust from his coat?

No, She''s just checking there are real manly shoulders under there. Anyone working on this show must have become really worried about shoulder enhancements. I'm waiting to hear them added to the list of improvable body parts in those incredibly jolly ads you get on Korean radio stations where cheerful girlies chant ecstatically of the "new life" they got after visiting XYZ Plastic Surgery Clinic.
    shedevil77Auntie Mametessieroosophie

LEGEND

So much pain. I really hope JH gets a happy ending...He should  go abroad with Dami... i like their love story...so full of love and passion!

LEGEND

edited November 2012
    baduy said:
    andy78 said:
    well this is better than QUEEN OF MAY!I like this drama more!
    Is there anything WORSE than May Queen? At least in the last dozen or so episodes. It's strictly for people who get their kicks out of close-ups of marine propellers being observed in laboratory tanks or lovingly fondled by hands of both genders.  Which must be mighty puzzling for anyone originally drawn to the series by the fan-subbish synopsis translations promising that Our Heroine was going to be an "oceanographer". 
    yes baduy!you are always right!all Your theories were right!now we know that note was for IH...But i also wonder about the boy Manse was so proud and talk about with that old man was IH too? why he gave to JH that piece of wood ?what dou you think Baduy?i need your opinion so i can finally understand Manse!

IDOL

thank you so much @baduy that really was a moving scene. Yeo Ok never seems to get it. why is it everything is done to her? why doesn't she blame the real culprit manse ? or herself for that matter?JH was just an innocent child cruelly used. I really really hate Yeo Ok with uber narcissistic ways 
    tessieroo

LEGEND

edited November 2012
    thank you so much @baduy! yes,shedevil77 he was just an innocent child cruelly used...he had such a sad childhood!the old lady was not good with him...i remember he was so scared of thunders he never wanted Boosong, he just wanted a familly!
    shedevil77tessieroo