YG GLOBAL AUDITIONS (NORTH AMERICA)

Guest AhItsArah

Guest AhItsArah

Hello fellow North American soompiers~! As all of you may well know already, the YG Global audition is soon coming our way so we better get prepared to strut our stuff! This thread is for all who plan on auditioning in the North America Segment of the auditions. 
Write down your height, weight, talents, and experience~! If you can, put in a file or link where we can hear you sing!
Also, feel free to ask and answer questions in an open discussion! 

Guest AhItsArah

Okay, I guess I'll start!
Height: 163 cmWeight: 46.5 kgTalent: Singing, Jazz dance, Ballroom, fluteExperience: Accepted into first two rounds of the North America SM Audition, flute - 8 years, choir - 6 years, Walter Schalk School of Dance - 4 years

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KRNnxt2U

how r ppl getting to the hotel from ny? i don't have a car nor a ride (or well, its rlyy out of the way..) but i really wanna go... ik theres a bus that takes you from a ny station to one in fort lee, but i have no idea how to get from the station to the hotel... 
anyone have any advice?..

Guest ohdangchang

anyone know how the check in process works?do they have a list with your name and time if you pre-registered?cuz if not i rather go early morning.

Guest sumichan

Okay, I guess I'll start!

Height: 163 cmWeight: 46.5 kgTalent: Singing, Jazz dance, Ballroom, fluteExperience: Accepted into first two rounds of the North America SM Audition, flute - 8 years, choir - 6 years, Walter Schalk School of Dance - 4 years

Guest AhItsArah

I just did the YG Auditions :D! A little bit different from SM-I'd say they were a bit more organized! 
If you applied beforehand through email, you are given a time to arrive. That is NOT your audition time. That is the time they call you up to register and get you're number. Then they call you up through number order. If you are applying on the spot, you come to a front desk where they have applications for you to fill out. Remember to prepare your ID and applications beforehand if you already applied! They're were pretty chill with people who forgot their IDs for identification but I don't know about the staff at the LA offices and whatnot. 
As soon as you go to audition, you are in a group with about 5 other people. Then you go into a room with a woman at a desk with 2 computers and a man handling a camera. They call you by number order and you go up and sing. Unlike SM, they don't cut you off (for the most part*) and it's very relaxed. Also unlike SM, they don't tell you on the spot if you passed the first round. If you prepared dancing, they play your CD and give you about a minute to bust your stuff. 
AND NOW...we wait. o..o 

Guest AhItsArah

Woww, you got accepted in SM Auditions? :DD How was it like?

Was everyone there like really really talented? O_o I've never been to one before ._.

Guest sumichan

Woww, you got accepted in SM Auditions? :DD How was it like?

Was everyone there like really really talented? O_o I've never been to one before ._.

Archived