Kpop fans near or in Portland, Oregon?

Guest soonya

Guest soonya

Hi, my name is Susannah, and I am a huge kpop fan. I was wondering if there were any Kpop fans nearby, because it would be great if I could actually make some friends who love the same music as me. Most of my friends can tolerate it, but they never get passed the fact that they don't understand what they are saying. I need people who love the music like I do, so that's why I am asking on here. I'd love to get to know some fellow fans, and possibly even meet up. I am a Junior in High school, and though I a not afraid of making friends who are in college, I am more concerned you will not find the idea of befriending a high school student very enticing. Still, I'd appreciate it if you gave me a chance. Feel free to email me at nannysoonya@yahoo.com, and I'd loved to hear from people

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

PORTLAND OREGON YOOOOOOO~~~~ yes there are actually so many kpop fans in oregon omg but theyre so hard to find im jsbkssjbks is this too old omg its like a year 0-0 but hi hi hi hi omg i wish there were like kpop activities in oregon like a dance group or club or kcon or idk omg but jsbfkaej

Archived