K-POP STAR SEASON 2 AUDITIONS

Guest wynniebear

Guest wynniebear

It's that wonderful time of the year where you get to be able to audition to be in K-POP STAR! :)

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/kpopstar/

(just sayin theres a pop up when you go to the site and no matter how manys times you press the X button it won't shut ,but I learned that's how you get to the audition info scroll down and you'll see a you see "Overseas audition" and next to that yoy will see two buttons for your laguage prefrences korean or english [ you must fill out the korean application if you are fluent in korean yes it says that on the website ]

The auditons spots:

1. US, Los Angeles and New york City

2. Canada, Vancouver

3. United Kingdom, London

5. Australia, Sydney

There are a lot of TBA things like time and location and the on-location auditons won't be till Septemeber ( Jumps and screams because the auditons are after my voice training :D ).

So if you want to audition send them an application! Good Luck! :-bd

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stephshine

Hi everyone!
I got contacted by someone on YouTube, asking for my e-mail address so they can give me information about auditioning in Korea. They said they were a 'Korean TV scenarist', so I had no idea what company/show it was for... but I just got a reply e-mail earlier and found out it was for Kpop Star season 2!
I live in Toronto, Canada.. but the only audition here is in Vancouver. Does anyone know if they accept any online auditions at all, or if we have to try and make it to the closest local location? Asking everyone here, just in case I didn't catch something in the audition info -- I also asked the person who e-mailed me, so if you guys are wondering the same thing, I'll let you know if I hear back about anything.
Good luck to everyone! :)
EDIT: I just saw that there is a button for "YouTube Submission", but it just directs us to their channel... have they posted instructions somewhere...?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

k_pop_star_eng2(1).jpg
there are all the instructions for the audition (: it tells you how to audition on youtube as well so you should be fine @stephshine (: goodluck to you~ i might do both an online one and an application o.o hmmm

Guest stephshine

Thanks so much, @LeahHeartsDBSK -- I can't believe I missed that haha...On the step that says "Click Submit", where do we find that tab...? And does it matter which e-mail we submit our YouTube application to?
Thanks in advanced! :)

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

@stephshine , i can honestly say i have no idea lmao!! i checked the youtube channel and the website itself and i couldn't find anything... i'm assuming they haven't opened the online audition yet??.... and i think the application is to be sent to the youtube email/channel. like i would upload it to somewhere and then send the link with your youtube video (: 
hope that helps at all... goodluck (: 

Guest A.Love

Well, I live in Argentina, so my only way for audition is by youtube. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! :)
this is an old video of me singing, can give me so advice :)???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

bleh i need to get MICROSOFT WORD on my computer ASAP so that i can DL and fill out these stupid applications T^T I know the audition in about a month or two away but arg i'm already stressing out haha

@LeahHeartsDBSK: If you don't want to pay for MS Word, you can download LibreOffice, an open source office suite.  I use it, and it's very dependable.  You can choose from a variety of document formats to save in, including the usual ".doc" found in Microsoft Word!

P.S. Good luck to everyone who is auditioning.  I will be going to the NY audition -- maybe I'll see some of you there!

Guest numbah1_babo

Wait, sorry for posting twice but can you attend auditions only if they email you? Or are you allowed to go to auditions automatcally if you apply through an application. (I applied to an audition in New York)

Archived