[Official] Cross Gene (크로스진) Thread

Guest latelatte

Guest latelatte

****CROSS GENE***

1338948247931_cross-gene-gif.gif

Cross Gene is a new Korean-Japanese-Chinese boyband that is set to debut on June 7 2012. They are represented by Amuse Korea Entertainment agency. Cross Gene's name stands for the group’s ability to “cross the superior genes of each country to create one perfect group.” Group member Shin Won Ho is currently starring in kdrama "Big" alongside Miss A's Suzy

[img]
Shin Wonho :‘Presh Gene‘

• Stage Name: Shin
  • Birthday: October 23 1991
  • Hgt, Wgt: 185cm, 66kg
  • Previous Work: Actor in various advertisements, CF’s, and was one the main bachelors in Bachelor’s Vegetable Store.
    Also acted in the Japanese movieRUN60 with Takuya.
  • Currently starring alongside miss A's Suzy in BIG.

[img]

Terada Takuya :‘Gorgeous Gene‘
  • Stage Name: Takuya
  • Birthday: March 18 1992
  • Hgt, Wgt: 187cm, 66kg
  • Previous Work: Model & Actor in Japan. Starred in the Jdrama Sign. Also acted in the Japanese movie RUN60 with Shin & also appeared in the Korean variety show Dream Team.
  • miss A fanboy

[img]
Kim Sangmin : ‘Organic Gene‘
  • Stage Name: Sangmin
  • Birthday: July 7 1992
  • Hgt, Wgt: 177cm, 66kg
  • Previous Work: Starred in the musical Carpe Diem.
[img]
Kim Yongseok : ‘Mypace Gene‘
  • Stage Name: Yongseok
  • Birthday: January 8 1993
  • Hgt, Wgt: TBA
  • Previous Work: TBA
[img]
Casper : ‘Wild Chic Gene’
  • Stage Name: Casper
  • Birthday: March 20 1991
  • Hgt, Wgt: 176cm, 66kg
  • Previous Work: Model and actor in various CF’s.
[img]
Ko Ga Nyeng : ‘Destiny Gene’
  • Stage Name: J.G
  • Birthday: January 12 1993
  • Hgt, Wgt: TBA
  • Previous Work: TBA

LINKS

Official site: http://www.crossgene.net/

International sites:

Cross Gene

VIDEOS

First MV Teaser

Guest cicicuit

hoaaahhhh our Shin Won Ho is there!! i'm still upset since he's now paralyzed in Big..but i hope to see him soon tomorrow in their debut music video ><

Guest peanut0526

Oooooh, I want to check out the video. After watching him in Big, I kinda love Shin Won Ho ^_^

Guest kromy

I just saw the MV, I was interested the first time I've heard about them, I love the coreo and the song is fresh.
Linking Casper the best so far. They are around my age so yeah cool stuff (only one of them is older than me by a few months xD)

Guest cicicuit

i just watched the full MV... oh wow they dance well (as what we expect for Kpop group Idol) ...its too early to judge whether they can sing or not...or this group only focus on their physical appearance (visual singer)..but so far i like theme hehe coz they are super cute!! that's enough for me kkkk 

Guest MuchLoveForSungmin<33

ooohhhh snap!!! takuya has the same birthday as me!! WHOOP WHOOP PARTY PARTY!! except he's two years older ghehehe (a) i really like them! the song is really addicting and the dance is really original. it has a bit of the chinese and japanese culture in it! coooool! looking forward to this group (:

Guest lukalee

EVERYONE!!! There;s going to be live recaps of today's Mnet Countdown at Vingle - let's all tune in together!!! this week is going to be great - f(x) is coming back, so is Boyfriend and Wonder Girls and of course ... CROSS GENE! woot! Link here - http://www.vingle.net/posts/21611-MNet-M-Countdown-Boyfriend-Wonder-Girls-F-X-Cross-Gene#
SHARE EVERYONE! See you at 6pm (KST) kekekeke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kirakiradiva

Thanks to this official thread that I have the instantaneous love for Cross Gene after watching the MV and performance, I enjoyed every minute of it! And the dance choreography is amazing~

Archived