2012 SM WEEKLY AUDITION HELP ME PLEASE~!! D;

Guest kpopfan101

Guest kpopfan101

So I'm going to audition for SM weekly in La in almost a month and I want to ask some questions so I know whats the best possible way to make it ^^ Please help in detail.

1. I'm a girl at age 16 turning 17 in a few days. I'm 5'6 so that would be 168cm and I am quite slim. I wear sizes 1-2 in skinny jeans. The last time i checked in 2011 i weighed 105. Im 25% American and 75% vietnamese, some of my friends that have met me for the first time have asked if I was korean. (Sorry if im sounding cocky or braggy >.<) My skin I THINK is kinda dark....im kinda like Hyoyeon (snsd) and Kai(exo) color. I know SM is looking for people with a white and clear skin, I have a little acne around my cheeks. But im currently getting treatment. (Clean and Clear, Lemon, Bio-Oil) Do you guys have any advice in getting acne fater and blemishes to??? Please help. SO MY MAIN QUESTION IS, do you think my features would fit the appearance "requirements?"

Here is a picture of me with light BB cream on.

399452_314658781905854_100000852036531_8

2. What is it like at the audition and how do things work? (Please be detailed as much as possible) I want to audition for singing and dancing, do they let you do both or only 1? My friend said my voice is decent, but I don't have much passion when I sing (That fustrates me lol) So any advice to have more passion when I sing? And for dancing I think my freestyle is decent, but I tend to repeat my moves, im not someone who's embarassed to pop your chest and bootie. But I am quite shy. Is the audition privately by yourself and the judge? Or do you have to audition with others in like a row? Is it a plus if I sing in korean? My korean friend said that my korean pronunciation is decent and I know a few words here and there.

3. How long do they let you sing your song? Just a little (chorus) or they let you sing the whole song. Will they tell me to sing more than 1 song?

4. For dancing, do they put on random music and make you freestyle? Or do u have to bring your own CD? I also heard there is a rhythm test, what exactly do you do in that?

5. Do you have to do a brief introduction of yourself? And is there a possible interview?

6. If i do pass the audition to the 2nd round, what do I have to do in that audition? (It'd be great if anyone who made it through answer this)

7. Same thing if I possibly pass to 3rd round. I heard SM sends you to Korea for the 3rd round. Do they pay for your ticket and expenses and place to stay (detail please) and if i fail the 3rd round do they pay my plane ticket back or I have to pay it?

8. If i make it and become a trainee what will life be like? The education and training times? (Detail please)

Those are all the question I have so far, Please help me by answering them. I really want to make the auditions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HappyChiri

1) Well....your a bit old but no matter, lots of idols today got accepted at 15+. You sound tall to me....I guess it would be you a tiny bonus (Modeling) 105 pounds? It does matter that you have tiny to no tummy fat...but if your weight is high (Not saying it is) ...it won't matter cause you'll be put on a diet anyways (Unless your REALLY skinny now)2) I haven't been to weekly but I've been to global.. At global they take in 10 people at a time, they have a camera with them to record you...NO MAKEUP PLEASE. You most likely will have to free-style at weekly :) ♥ only sing a korean song if your REALLY REALLY REALLY good at pronunciation... they deduct points for wrong pronunciation. 3) Depends how many people there are :>4) yup... random music :) rhythm test is dancing/clapping to the beat.5) They only do brief introduction if they are interested in you (they'll ask)6) You go to Korea I think...7) 
--HAVE TO GO-- i;

• 7 months later...
Guest dravenge

i just got back from the weekly auditions in seoul, during december and it wasnt really like anything i read. there was only one judge and everything was just recorded. But in my group the judge paid attention to only me and this other girl when we were singing though, taking down notes and stuff, but she didnt give any attention to the others, looking down and playing with her hair and stuff. is that good? Do i have to wait till the global auditions are over before the results are realised?

Archived