Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 2

Replies

• shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

VOTE FOR BEAST @ MNET 20'S CHOICE!!!!  http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote_intro.m?langCd=en&clk=

20'S PERFORMANCE - Hyunseung & Hyuna

20'S GLOBAL STAR - BEAST
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120607 HQ SO BEAST scans

^ Poor thing :( :(

^ LOL they are drinking Coke right? :))

C: 孙巴巴-U-杨困困 // vivaYONGYONG @ twitter
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    shinhdeplolShuha Diary
  • hakinahakina ♫ Monday to Sunday ♪ Posts: 575Member
    edited June 2012
    According to MELON’s Coming Soon column, BIG OST is set to release on 11th June 2012 (Mon)

Source: Melon
    Translated by: DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

Re-up by paranstar01@youtube

Hyun Seung: Hello?
    HyunA: Hello?
    Hyun Seung: Yeah?
    HyunA: JS~!!
    Hyun Seung: Yeah~
    HyunA: What are you doing?
    Hyun Seung: I’m practicing for my musical now.
    HyunA: So you’re busy?
    Hyun Seung: No, I’m fine, now… Why?
    HyunA: Ah, you can’t come right now, can you?
    Hyun Seung: Where?
    HyunA: No… I feel so frustrated
    Hyun Seung: Where?
    HyunA: Apgujeong
    Hyun Seung: What are you doing there at this time?
    HyunA: Nah, I’m just frustrated so I’m out for a short walk
    Hyun Seung: Anything happened to you?

*HyunA hesitates while everyone else signals for her to ask him to come*

HyunA: Yes?
    Hyun Seung: Why? What happened?

*HyunA gives up saying, “I get it! I can’t do this anymore!”*

HyunA: JS, hold on~
    Shin Dong: Hello! This is Beatles Code.
    Hyun Seung: Hahaha hello. This is Hyun Seung.
    Shin Dong: I’m curious but how did you view HyunA’s response?
    Hyun Seung: This kind of talk never came up before, out of the blue.. errr, what’s this?
    HyunA: I think he can’t speak because he’s too shocked.

(omits)

*HyunA retrieves her phone and continues..*
    HyunA: Hello? *silence* He hung up without even greeting me…
    Hyun Seung: But I haven’t hung up yet…
    HyunA: Oh? Oppa!
    Hyun Seung: Yeah? YA! What’s this~~ Do your recording well
    HyunA: Okay, bye!
    Transcribed by DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

They were so cute ^^

Edit:

Cr: b2stlysubs04@youtube

•°¤*(¯` BEAST / B2ST ´¯)*¤°• 2Jun 
    © ava: Astro boy, sig: zzzangho@weibo
    동방신기32438744-1.gif wasurenaide
    shinhdeplol

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120607 HQ fantaken photos of Kikwang after Win Win recording

credits : as tagged (GADRIP & TRIPOD), biseuteu_091016@twitter ; reup by mamalumimin@alwaysbeast.net
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

BEAST Collaborates With Sweetune for ‘Big’ OST Track

The BEAST members have lent their vocals to the OST of the current KBS drama Big.

On June 11, BEAST’s Spiteful Person for Big’s OST will be unveiled online at midnight (KST). 

Spiteful Person is described as a dance song with a refreshing guitar sound. The song was produced by Sweetune, who is behind hit tracks such as Kara’s MisterStep and Infinite’s Be Mine and marks the first collaboration between BEAST and Sweetune. 

Regarding the track, Sweetune said, “The refreshing track will be a perfect fit for the hot summer” while B2ST added, “We’re happy to show a new side of B2ST through a new song after a long while. Please show a lot of interest in the song and for Big.”

Photo credit: CJ E&M
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • myboyRobinmyboyRobin Posts: 853Member
    edited June 2012

BEAST Collaborates With Sweetune for ‘Big’ OST Track

The BEAST members have lent their vocals to the OST of the current KBS drama Big.

On June 11, BEAST’s Spiteful Person for Big’s OST will be unveiled online at midnight (KST). 

Spiteful Person is described as a dance song with a refreshing guitar sound. The song was produced by Sweetune, who is behind hit tracks such as Kara’s MisterStep and Infinite’s Be Mine and marks the first collaboration between BEAST and Sweetune. 

While I'm excited for a new B2ST song, and I'm curious how the song will turn out, because they will be working with Sweetune, but the article makes it seem like Sweetune had a lot of big hits under his/her/their belts, when Kara's Mister is probably the only real popular song he/her/they had produced. I suppose the article is trying to overhype the song, when in general ost songs from idol groups don't really do that well (only a rare few). Nonetheless, bring on the new song!
    HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3
    edited June 2012
    ^ Sweetune is a pretty popular songwriter though, although they may not produced that many real big hits but they have had a really distinctive sound, to the point that some loyal fans can recognise their songs just by listening. And they are the one that helped bringing Kara and Infinite to stardom too (produced all their successful tittle tracts, just like S.Tiger to BEAST, 4minute and T-ara). Anyway, the article might try to overhype the song a bit but I'm sure quite a lot of people looking forward to this, both BEAST fans and Sweetune fans ^^ (though I do agree that OSTs from idol groups usually don't do that well on digital charts :D)

Dance song with a refreshing guitar sound, sounds like the 3rd Beautiful Show single that Cube promised ;) Though it's just an OST but I'm so deprived of BEAST new music now, and I personally really like Sweetune so I'm really excited for this >:D<

^Yes Sweetune helped Kara launch to stardom with Mister, but in no way has Infinite risen to stardom yet. They are like B2ST, popular with the young crowd, but not household names. In my opinion, Sweetune works better with girlgroups. I'm still excited for the new track though, don't get me wrong, I'm too used to being miffed about anything being overhyped.

HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3
  • ali3ciru3litaali3ciru3lita Posts: 16Member

ROOKIE

HELLO!!! I WANNA SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS!!!! I GET MY FIRST REAL TATTO AND LOOK IS LOVE!!!!
    candy_01hakinamiyachan11shinhdeplol
    ^Nice tattoo, must've took some real dedication! But is that your arm or your back? I'm sorry, I can't tell from that angle.....
    HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3

SUPERSTAR

HELLO!!! I WANNA SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS!!!! I GET MY FIRST REAL TATTO AND LOOK IS LOVE!!!!

I admire your dedication to the boys :x :x :x

[PHOTOS] 120608 New photo of BEAST for CASHBEE

Credits: cashbee, vivaYONGYONG@twitter ; reup by mamalumimin@alwaysbeast.net
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    [PHOTOS] 120608 Unseen photo of Hyunseung with B1A4 Baro and Gongchan

C: becuzys @ twitter

Hyunseung looks his sunbae role heheheh :x :x
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • ali3ciru3litaali3ciru3lita Posts: 16Member

ROOKIE

Thanks!!! That's my back!!! :)

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120608 Yoseob for CODES COMBINE 

C: Joker_nim @ twitter

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

Kikwang's expression  is so cute when BoA brings up the height issue :))

image     image

image     image
    C: bad-drive @ tumblr

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    miyachan11EmikoXDthegreatbigbangShuha Diary
    (Official) Prepix Hiphop Choreo With Yoseob (of B2ST)

Cr: hawoosin @ youtube
    Short clip of Seobie dancing with Prepix Haw and iLL ^^ Our awesome baby :x

Cr: uknownadya @ tumblr

Cr: doobug @ tumblr
    miyachan11candy_01Shuha Diary

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    [INTERVIEW] 120606 Q&A with BEAST

CREDITS: BEAST JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

Yoseob likes Yoon Yongshin :x :x 
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

BEAST transforms into a sweet idol by singing song for ‘Big’

B2ST was recently transformed into a sweet idol group.

The group will release their song “Hateful Person,” which they sang for KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Big, starring Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, on June 11 at midnight. The song is written by popular songwriter team Sweetune (Han Jae Ho and Kim Seung Soo).

Sweetune is well known for writing lots of hit songs, including, KARA’s “Mr.,” “Lupin,” and “Step” and Infinite’s “Be Mine,” “Paradise,” and “The Chaser.” B2ST’s song “Hateful Person” is a dance song, which includes cool synth and guitar sounds.

The song portrays a man, who unintentionally falls in love with a girl, and a girl, who doesn’t recognize the man’s attraction and thinks about another man. It is just for the series and the character that Gong plays.

B2ST says, “We are happy to release the new song after a long time. We’re also enjoying watching the series. Please pay a lot of attention to the song and our return.”

The series is a romantic comedy about a man of ability, who has the spirit of a high school boy, and an innocent female teacher. It has been attracting considerable attention since its first episode, which aired on June 4. Many people are eagerly anticipating the next episodes of the series.

Source: Star Daily News

Taken from: http://en.korea.com

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    [PHOTOS] 120609 Fantaken photos of Hyunseung + Yoseob + Doojoon @ Yeosu Expo

C: MiracleJ_Pie @ twitter

C: ygbd0105 @ twitter

C: DUREBAK0704 @ twitter
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif