Real Vs. Fake Likas Papaya Soap

Guest ~♥~nunu

Guest xstacyy

if anything, they just redesigned the packaging.

that's the most likely answer.

no one would go through the trouble of making a counterfeit of an item that costs less than 10 dollars. think about it. it's a waste of time.

Guest CitrusFlower

no one in their right mind would make fake brands of a soap worth $3 bucks

hahaha :lol: if someone does do that it means they have alot of time in their hands...

• 1 year later...
Guest `twinkles

But if you refer to the thread about Likas papaya soap, some people are talking about fake ones??? Just bought one and I am worried that it is fake as well :blink:

Guest MeriendaTime

if anything, they just redesigned the packaging.

that's the most likely answer.

no one would go through the trouble of making a counterfeit of an item that costs less than 10 dollars. think about it. it's a waste of time.

Actually..they did make fake Likas Papaya in the past when it was at the peak of it's popularity. Not quite sure they still make fake ones, but this was around the 90s.

Just because it's working doesn't mean it's real. Mercury and hydroquinone can lighten your skin and both are harmful.

Guest `twinkles

Actually..they did make fake Likas Papaya in the past when it was at the peak of it's popularity.

So there are no more fakes nowadays?

Guest MeriendaTime

^ I don't want to give a definite "No" because I don't know if that's the case for sure, though I believe it's highly unlikely. But just to be safe, I would make sure it has the shiny hologram around the box.

I think it's hilarious that people keep saying "Why would they make a fake product that cost 3 bucks"

They used to cost 1 dollar...and people made fakes lol.

Guest --X--Twacii--X--

hmmm... i got 2 likas nd dey wer diff colors fum each oda i was a bit confused cuz i didn't no which 1 was real. both had the exact same box. 1 was a pale orange colour and a slight mothball smell and 1 was a deep orange colour and kinda smellt orangey... iono?

• 6 months later...
Guest lexzyara

this soap really works.. since i just use it on my face (i didn't use it on my body).. my face is more whiter than my body..

but what i hate about myself is that i can't get that glowy white face.. cuz my face is acne prone skin and its super oily that i look "dark".. arrrr!~ i'm kindda depress because of this.. i think the only way to handle is problem by having acne free skin.. =[

Archived