Main_ayaka.jpg

★Profile

Stage name ayaka (絢香)

Real name Lida Ayaka 飯田 絢香

Birthday December 18, 1987 (age 21)

Birthplace Osaka, Japan

Height 157cm (5' 2")

Blood type O

Favourite artisits Carole King, Dreams Come True, Gavin DeGraw, Hirai Ken, Sheryl Crow, The Beatles, Toby Lightman

★Discography

Albums

First Message - 2006.11.01

Sing to the Sky - 2008.04.09

Singles

I Believe - 2006.02.01

Melody ~Sounds Real~ - 2006.05.17

Real Voice - 2006.07.19

Mikazuki - 2006.09.27

Winding Road (ayaka×Kobukuro) - 2007.02.28

Jewelry Day - 2007.07.04

Clap & Love / Why - 2007.09.05

For Today - 2007.11.14 (Digital Single)

Te wo Tsunagou / Ai no Utaou - 2008.03.05

Okaeri - 2008.05.14

Anata to (ayakaxKobukuro) - 2008.09.24

Yume wo Mikata ni / Koi Kogarete Mita Yume - 2009.04.22

★Videos and Performances

Real Voice PV

Mikazuki PV

Winding Road PV

Jewelry Day PV

Clap & Love PV

Why PV

Okaeri PV

Anata to PV

I Believe performance

Mikazuki performance

Winding Road (ayaka x kobukuro) performance

Why performance

Te wo Tsunagou performance

I will edit later with more pictures (for the discography) + more info/links. (:

credits to wikipedia.com, wiki.theppn.org, and all youtube uploaders.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AkiraXHebe

Thanks for creating <3

I love Ayaka, she's incredible. i love her voice, her live singing, her style... All her singles are great, but the first album is not as good as expected (maybe it was expected too much since her singles were all good). I prefer her ballad such as Why or Mikazuki over her pop/rock like Real Voice. However, they're all great as well. and Ayaka always has beautiful single cover, except for Real Voice.

I've heard Let's Hold Hand PV is out (can't remember its J name, Te wo...) gonna download it. The audio's <3

Edit: Just notice... she's so short (like many Japanese female artists :sweatingbullets:), only 157cm tall :D even shorter than me LOL

Guest Raw Sugar

I've heard Let's Hold Hand PV is out (can't remember its J name, Te wo...) gonna download it. The audio's <3

I heard that its out too, but I have yet to see it. But the song is so awesome.

I absolutely looove her ballads, I Believe, Mikazuki, , Jewelry Day, and Why. <3

Not too fond of the more upbeat ones, but I still listen to them.

Ediiit.

I watched the Te wo Tsunagou (Let's Hold Hands) PV!

I love it. I love the song plus the PV is so cute and touching! <3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUxc8pfM3Tc

Link for anyone who haven't watched it yet.

I like the live version of this song better though. All her lives are love.

This song is supposedly the theme song for some Doraemon movie I think?

Ediiit2

The cover of her new single is so cute.

33mbinp.jpg

Guest mugendai

i love her! i've been following her ever since her "I Believe" debut. very strong vocals, i can see why she won the best newcomer award. Winding Road with Kobukuro is amazingly awesome! The live version totally blew me away! The acapella is love <3 she's so good at live! :D

aww the cover for te wo tsunagou is cute. loving the PV.

Guest garnet_moon

I'm a fan of her live vocals more than her studio versions That's why most of my ayaka mp3s are audio rips than cd versions

But I actually like Te wo Tsunagou

I haven't heard of Ayaka before...

But I'm listening to 'I Believe' by her right now, and it sounds pretty good~!

She has a pretty deep voice. I'll still have to scope out more of her songs. ^^

I just listened to 手をつなごう and wow I love it! It's simply beautiful, I need to go watch the PV. I think I'm going to end up buying her album lol (:

The PV's really cute! With the old lady and all of the stuff going on. I wasn't really paying attention so I didn't get its idea.

Guest Raw Sugar

I'm glad there are actually more people who enjoy ayaka's songs.

Out of all her songs, Mikazuki is actually my favourite. But Te wo Tsunagou is up there with Mikazuki.

Thanks for the pics Gazette<3! I like the last one, from her First Message promotion probably. <3

3957152.jpg

That is another one of my fav pics. You can't really see her face but I just really like the scenery. x]

Guest cee.jay

i totally LOVE ayaka, she has mad crazy talent.

awesome voice, awesome songs.

I am really in love with Te Wo Tsunagou!

Can't wait for her new album and thanks for making this thread :)

ROFL. I was going to make this thread months ago, but got too lazy to dig up everything I have on her... which is a crapload. XDDD;

Anyways, join her LiveJournal community?

Oh, but can you please edit the topic to change it to "ayaka", all lowercase? It kinda ticks me off when people capitalizes the first "A" in her name... ^^;;

Guest perfectinvasions

I love love love ayaka, but sometimes her songs are a hit or miss for me. Sometimes I would love it to death, or other times, I would just be bored with it. I think it's because of the genre of her music and all.

Guest Raw Sugar

Anyways, join her LiveJournal community?

Oh, but can you please edit the topic to change it to "ayaka", all lowercase? It kinda ticks me off when people capitalizes the first "A" in her name... ^^;;

Yeah! I hate it when people capitalize it too. But the forums automatically capitalizes it, I can't help it. I tried fixing it a couple of times already. ):

If I had livejournal, I would join the community, but I don't. x] When I have time to make one, I will definately join. (:

By the way, has anyone heard the second A-side of the single, Ai no Utaou? I like Te wo Tsunagou more.

Guest garnet_moon

the capitalize "Ayaka" seems like the other Ayaka to me (Ayaka Hirahara) but we can't help it if Soompi can't support the all small caps.

Can't wait for her album.

Guest xandiee

^ I can't believe I'm not the only one who gets annoyed at this.. ahhaha but yeah ayaka is aweseme! I can't wait for her album too!!

my fave songs of hers are "Why" and "For Today" XD

Archived