[drama 2006] Freeze 프리즈

s@nbi

[CGV] Lee Suhjin & Park HanByul
Cinematic Drama "Freeze" Official Thread 181203.jpg Freeze is a 4 episode Mini Drama planning to show a sad love story. Music Video/CF director Jung JaeHoon is directing this drama. Freeze is produced by yellowfilm and it is going to show that time is like a timeless love. Lee SuhJin has been casted for the male lead of Baek Joongwon and Park HanByul has been casted for the female lead of Jang ChaeYun. Jung JaeHoon is also directing another mini drama "Dating Period" w/ Gam Woosung and Son Yejin which is planned to air in spring of 2006. Starting with "Dating Period" Jung Jaehoon is planning to release 3-4 mini dramas. Source: stoo, mtstarnews, bestiz Translation credits: Sanbi credits: sanbi

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad love story??? Maybe its happy somewhere.

Looking forward to it. I've only seen him in FireBird, right? Pretty dashing...dimple and all.

• 2 months later...
Guest rainy75

20060214133405.303.0.jpg

[일간스포츠] 손태영이 멜로 드라마 <프리즈>의 한 축으로 기용됐다.

손태영은 드라마제작사 옐로우필름이 사전 제작하는 <프리즈>에서 이미 캐스팅된 이서진.박한별과 함께 삼각관계를 이룬다. 남자주인공 중원(이서진)의 오랜 친구 이화 역으로 순수한 여인 김지우(박한별)에게 기우는 중원을 되찾기 위해 노력하는 역할이다.

지난해 영화 <새드 무비>로 활동을 재개한 뒤 드라마 <백만장자와 결혼하기>에 출연했고 최근 영화 <경의선>에서 김강우와 공연이 결정됐고, <프리즈>에도 캐스팅되는 등 새해를 맞아 활발한 움직임을 보이고 있다. <프리즈>는 19일 촬영을 시작한다.

옐로우필름 측은 <프리즈>를 "100% 사전 제작을 목표로 한 시네마틱 드라마이며 CF 감독 출신 정재훈 감독이 연출한다"고 밝혔다. 4월부터 SBS TV를 통해 방송될 예정이다.

- Copyrights ⓒ 일간스포츠 & Joins.com, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

source:

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v11695476.html

summary :

Son Tae Young would be starring in this drama also. The filming would starts on 19th.

It would be showing on SBS.

Another taiwan actoress/singer Vivian Xu Rou Xuan ( i dont know what her name in korean) would also be appearing in this mini drama ...

coming200602140806230.jpg

섹시스타 비비안 수 한국 드라마 데뷔

4부작 '프리즈' 특별출연

source:

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08062558390.htm

summary :

Son Tae Young would be starring in this drama also. The filming would starts on 19th.

It would be showing on SBS.

Another taiwan actoress/singer Vivian Xu Rou Xuan ( i dont know what her name in korean) would also be appearing in this mini drama ...

섹시스타 비비안 수 한국 드라마 데뷔

4부작 '프리즈' 특별출연

source:

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08062558390.htm

tx for the updates.. wow vivian hsu's gonna be in it.. i wonder wat kinda role she'll be doing..

omg, I want to watch this one so bad....Park han byul...wow she so beautiful....and another reason i wan to watch it becos of Vivian Shu.....so desperate.

Guest Janice<3

i definately want to see this drama... =D and lee suhjin with park hanbyul? hmm never thought that day would come.... i also want to see dating period too =D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest _ijusswannabeme_

AHH!! I WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY!!! I hope it comes out really, really fast, cuzz I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

anyone know what the plot is about?!

Guest genn04

this drama seems really sad....lee suh jin is so cute love those dimples....park hun byul is fine looking...she change so much...really cute....park hun byul should be recognize for being so talented and one of the best dresser of all....love all of her outfits. Waiting for it...why can't people just accept her...i mean she is really pretty...and cute. She acts better than some other....it's just that she used to date se7en.

Archived