Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2008] Bittersweet Life 달콤한 인생 (la Dolce Vita)

Replies

• koalabearkoalabear Whole Hearted Happiness PhilippinesPosts: 3,810Member

IDOL

edited June 2008
    Episode 12 Screencaps...credits to Seattle of LDV DC and to posters of LDV DC...credit them when posting the pics on other sites

Junsoo with Detective Park at the Airport

the club scene

more pics of the Club Scene

JS in his room and other caps

IDOL

edited June 2008
    some more caps

src: LDV DC

and some BTS pics while shooting the episodes in advance

some fans bringing boxes of food to LDW

cute kids ^ ^

src: Cyworld, Baidu, LDV DC
  • cococrustcococrust Posts: 6,401Member
    hiii people

i need to get some feedback from you.. which version of the c-sub are better? I am deciding on which ver I should upload exclusively.
  • Ha Tinh NhiHa Tinh Nhi Victoria - CanadaPosts: 771Member

IDOL

wow those 2 last pics!! Intense! What happen?
  • vkkkimvkkkim Posts: 237Member
    edited June 2008
    QUOTE (cococrust @ Jun 9 2008, 03:15 PM) »
    hiii people

i need to get some feedback from you.. which version of the c-sub are better? I am deciding on which ver I should upload exclusively.

I would prefer TKD's version if it's not too much trouble to you, and the others agree. Thanks, Cococrust.

As some of the mysteries are now coming to light, the story is getting more interesting. Somehow I never liked Park Si Yeon but here in BL, she portrays her character very well and looks cute with LDW - some chemistry there.

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (Ha Tinh Nhi @ Jun 9 2008, 02:33 PM) »
    wow those 2 last pics!! Intense! What happen?

I know it will happen in this weekend's episode where Junsoo will be beaten up about the last pic...I'm not sure what will happen since yeah they look the same but I find it some how funny that Oh Yeon-soo mimics Lee Dong-wook's pose in that big portrait beside her haha

and this pic posted in Oh Yeon-soo's Cyworld a few minutes ago

Hye-jin and Daae will have a confrontation scene in Episode 14

14부에 다애가 혜진이를 찾아온다..

이게 실제라면 가슴니 쿵쾅쿵쾅 뛸일이지만

혜진이는 이미 동원에게 마음이 떠났기 때문에

담담히 다애랑 대화를 한다...

시연이..

너무 예쁘구 착하다...

또 다른 후배 동생을 얻어서 기분이 좋다..

I think they prepared for this scene so much that OYS commended PSY for her efforts and she also considers her as her little sis ^ ^

and cococrust...thanks for the OST and the NG Clip... ^ ^
  • Ha Tinh NhiHa Tinh Nhi Victoria - CanadaPosts: 771Member

IDOL

OMG! I'm waiting so impatiently for Jazzholic to summary episo 11, 12. I think I'm addicted now. ^^ The last pic OSY and LDG clothes look oranges not red blood. May be their soda got spilt ^^
  • parnpuiparnpui The land where everyone smiles.Posts: 519Member

ROOKIE

Hello I'm new to this thread. image
    Last two week I went to Korea. My friend just happened to encounter a shooting scene in Myeungdong area.
    He saw an actress and took some pictures of her. He showed me the pics but at first I didn't know who she was.
    But I just find out today from my friend that it was Oh Yeon-soo and it was Bittersweet Life shooting scene.
    So I want to share some pics with you. image

• mehahcendolmehahcendol Posts: 7Member
    wow! that's great...this scene was in 12th episode...amazing!
  • mehahcendolmehahcendol Posts: 7Member
    QUOTE (baduy @ Jun 7 2008, 12:52 PM) »
    Thank you so much for that. I'd picked up on the literary contractions of that particle in other places (there's a good sprinkling behind the wodge I'm about to post, too) but I got sidetracked when my over-sensitive Konglish detector went off when it shouldn't have done.

Anyway, back to filling-in attempts. Hope this doesn't make the thing even more confusing, but here now is a chunk of spot translation that takes us back to early in ep 9.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Anyone reading this, please bear in mind that in the previous episode JS had started to tell HY about the part that DA's affair with DW played in drawing her to his attention. But, shattered by his apparent confession that it was not chance, or compassion, but a desire for revenge that had led him to follow her to Otaru, she had refused to hear any more, saying that anything more he said would just be the sort of thing that brings more distress and she'd heard quite enough.

Now he has turned up at the sports club pool, and he seizes a chance to say more of what he had wanted to tell her the previous day. At the same time, he is also telling us a lot more about the significance of DA to him, which is why I think this bit is needed to help provide a sort of bridge to the (later) "date" with DA in ep 10 that I spot translated in my previous post.

Ep9 00:04:56

(Coming out of the sports club into the parking garage after very carefully fixing her makeup, HY is obviously hoping JS will be waiting for her there again as he did before, but she doesn't see him behind the entrance doors to the garage, and he startles her by suddenly addressing her from behind)

-Do you know why I ran away?

(She turns to face him, and he continues)

From the mountain lodge at Otaru? All night long I'd had thoughts of dying. So I decided I would run away. Because I wanted to live.

(She turns away again and starts looking for her car. He follows along behind, speaking again to her back.)

All of a sudden I wanted to live. Some people say: 'if you live in hope, eventually a day will come when things work out. Whatever the difficulties and obstacles, if you have hope, what you desire will come about in the end.' Do you believe that, too? I don't. I think that stuff is a lie. It's just trusting to luck and fine phrases. I've know that since I was young. Abandoning hope makes life easier.

(HY carries on looking for her car. She's reached the end of a row as he says those last words, and still hasn't found it. She's beginning to get very distressed)

Though I admit I just had to let my anger out. That man, having an affair like that even though he had a beautiful wife at home, I hated him enough to want to kill him. That girl was my last hope. Even though I knew it was futile, I had pinned my hopes on her.

(The piano intro of the theme song starts. The camera switches for a moment to HY. She is starting to really listen now, and that doesn't make looking for her car any easier...)

Yes. I was prepared to take on hardship in my life. I wanted to give the thing called love a try. I wanted a little taste of living truthfully. But all that was ruined. A successful man saw that girl as a suitable plaything, didn't he?

(She stops in her tracks and turns to face him. They look at each other for a while in silence, then he carries on in a much gentler tone at first, but growing more and more impassioned)

But that wasn't really what mattered to me. The woman standing in front of me mattered more. Even without knowing who you were, I clung on to you. That's how it was. I needed somebody, you see. It wasn't relevant who that someone was. [Meaning, I think, not: "anyone would have done", but: "the fact that you were the wife of the man I so despised had nothing to do with it -- there was no trace of revenge, all the 'despicable' motives I had when after I first realised who your husband was had gone"]

(The theme song vocal starts. HY lets what he's said sink in, then walks past and away from him again, looking to left and right of her more like a frightened infant seeking her mother in a crowd than a woman looking for her BMW in a parking garage. He shouts out after her:)

You parked your car on level 3. ... This is level 2.

[The driving off then looping back for him is of course a deliberate reprise of the episode outside the rest stop cafe en route to Otaru]

With a bit of luck, I should be able to take a shot at their ensuing conversation in the park cafe terrace next...

Thanks a lot for the 'translations'...
  • mundengmundeng Posts: 10Member
    huhuhu...can somebody help me how to download the episodes
  • ay_linkay_link WITHS2aholic 이정재 연인Posts: 4,106Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (mundeng @ Jun 10 2008, 08:27 AM) »
    huhuhu...can somebody help me how to download the episodes

Check this site out: http://www.aigoo.withs2.net/la-dolce-vita/

Btw, the full OST should be out today... does anyone have it already? image

IDOL

QUOTE (parnpui @ Jun 10 2008, 04:12 PM) »
    Hello I'm new to this thread. image
    Last two week I went to Korea. My friend just happened to encounter a shooting scene in Myeungdong area.
    He saw an actress and took some pictures of her. He showed me the pics but at first I didn't know who she was.
    But I just find out today from my friend that it was Oh Yeon-soo and it was Bittersweet Life shooting scene.
    So I want to share some pics with you. image

thanks for sharing the pics...lucky you and your friend to have visited Korea and encountered a drama shooting as well ^ ^

ay_link...same here I want to get hold of the OST...though I have downloaded some of the songs already...it is not yet available on Yesasia as of yet...

IDOL

edited June 2008
    Episode 11 Screencaps

src: LDV DC

and new pics released by MBC Info

• mundengmundeng Posts: 10Member
    QUOTE (ay_link @ Jun 10 2008, 02:31 PM) »
    Check this site out: http://www.aigoo.withs2.net/la-dolce-vita/

Btw, the full OST should be out today... does anyone have it already? image

thanks...how long does it takes to download?
  • ay_linkay_link WITHS2aholic 이정재 연인Posts: 4,106Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (koalabear @ Jun 10 2008, 10:13 PM) »

image WOW... what an exciting episodes we'll be having this weekend! lol...
    and whoever is behind this scene (my best bet would be JS), but hmmmmm image
    seems like a romantic proposal scene, kekeke..

Thanks for the pictures koalabear image

IDOL

edited June 2008
    ^ no probs shenny...I was thinking that it was really a major spoiler but anyway the proposal was really cute...well I guess from your reply it is already known who did all of these...

here is OYS' description of the pics from her Cyworld

준수가 혜진이에게 해준 이벤트....

준수가 너무 멋지게 보일것같다...

여자들이 보면.....

점점 멋있게 나오는데 큰일났네.....

Junsoo's proposal to Hyejin

and

난 개인적으론 꽃을 별루 안좋아해서

누가 이런 이벤트를 하면

돈 아깝게 뭐냐구 그럴꺼같애...

그돈으로 맛있는거 사먹자구....ㅋ

the event was well prepared and who wouldn't like it