6xt2eyp.gif

NAME Kim Ryeowook (김려욱)

AGE 20 (U.S.) 21 (KOREA)

BIRTHDAY June 21, 1987

HEIGHT 173 cm

WEIGHT 58 kg

BLOODTYPE O

HOBBIES singing, composing music

LISTENS TO Bada, S.E.S., Big Mama (uhhhh i forgot who else -fail-)

TRIVIA Ryeowook was the last member to join Super Junior and replaced a former member, he wasn't trained for long. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition, he was featured in the video of a song entitled "Hello Summer" with other Chin Chin idols. He was a member of S.E.S. 5th Official Fanclub. On February 2006 Ryeowook lost a shoe on stage while performing but he did not panic, he merely waited for the right time to pick it up. Very professional. Ryeowook loves ice cream and free make-up samples.

0yh2c4e0yb3.th.jpg 0109107ec6.th.jpg 0109141vj5.th.jpg

e0075434478100bcef360vc3.th.jpg e0075434478100bd86af0aw9.th.jpg

ryeowook filmed all the parts for the panda but at the end scene (the wonder boy scene) leeteuk was in the panda because they didn`t have a role for him/ the accident/ ryeowook couldn`t do both the V.P. and the panda at the end.

but i dunno .________.;; you shouldn`t believe me - i`m very forgetful and there`s a chance that that`s completely wrongish.

Nope, actually you're correct. Leeteuk didn't have a role, so towards the ending, it was Leeteuk in the panda suit, but Ryeowook did shoot a lot of takes with the panda suit as well, as seen aboved. =]

c8teaf03qj9.th.jpg wf0a3c7us5.th.jpg 40l60960kh2.th.jpg 1zi3d6121av3.th.jpg

HOTLINKING IS UNACCEPTABLE

here are some websites you could use to upload your pictures:

Imageshack.us

Photobucket.com

Tinypic.com

Flickr.com

also, if you are posting the pictures you've found here at a different forum/thread, it would be appreciated if you credit the same people I credit.

read the rest of this note here.

credits; (bio info thanks to) La'MISS:fairy@soompi, the super junior thread (here @ soompi) and popcornfor2

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss_junior

i really like him...

and also his voice...

i have a question.. did ryeowook is the panda in there movie???

bcuz i saw a video in utube, that eeteuk is the panda,,, :D

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Ryeowook is so talented. So adorable, so sweet, so shy. His voice is amazing and he's so cute.

miss_junior--LeeTeuk was the panda. =]

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

i have a question.. did ryeowook is the panda in there movie???

bcuz i saw a video in utube, that eeteuk is the panda,,, :D

ryeowook filmed all the parts for the panda but at the end scene (the wonder boy scene) leeteuk was in the panda because they didn`t have a role for him/ the accident/ ryeowook couldn`t do both the V.P. and the panda at the end.

but i dunno .________.;; you shouldn`t believe me - i`m very forgetful and there`s a chance that that`s completely wrongish.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Nope, actually you're correct. Leeteuk didn't have a role, so towards the ending, it was Leeteuk in the panda suit, but Ryeowook did shoot a lot of takes with the panda suit as well, as seen aboved. =]

Guest sprinkle_kitty

OH MY GOSHIE!!!!!!!!!!

RYEOWOOK WAS THE PANDA ALL ALONG!!!

*GASP*

LOL

I love RyeoWook, he's so cute. He always makes me smile :)

^ I thought Leeteuk was supposed to be the panda but because of the accident (T_T glad they're all better now), he couldn't make it to the filming(s) and they ended up replacing him with Ryeowook until they shot the last scene where Leeteuk was finally released and cleared for filming/activities and that's when he put on the panda suit...

Meh... I LOVE RYEOWOOKIE.

He is, without a doubt, my favoritest SuJu member. Period. Cause he's just sooo squishy!

Guest Melyxcious

WOOKIE!! <333333333333333333333

I love his voice. He's so adorable.

My fave <33333333333333333333

& LOL! He was in the panda suit during the movie except the last scene?

Ahhhh ahaha. How cute x]

Guest jenny____x

i love wookie!

hes my second favorite! (teukies number one!)

hes so adorable.

i love his voice. it makes me smile whenever i hear him open his mouth.

Guest 영원한 사랑

i love Ryeowookieee hes just adorable and not to mention good looking and sweet!

i'm not particularly fond of his singing voice though ... its a bit too feminine for me. :X

Guest 13miracles

^ I thought Leeteuk was supposed to be the panda but because of the accident (T_T glad they're all better now), he couldn't make it to the filming(s) and they ended up replacing him with Ryeowook until they shot the last scene where Leeteuk was finally released and cleared for filming/activities and that's when he put on the panda suit...

NO

Actually Leeteuk was supposed to be Eunhyuk's role....before the accident Leeteuk and Kangin even went to pratice (many KT moments missing T-T)

But at the end they put him to the panda suit and let him appear for like 5 secs because the panda is the only role that doesnt show face XD

Ryeowook is love <3 his voice sound like an angel

Guest ayadaokin

RYEORYEORYEO!

aww hooray! thanks for starting this thread.

he's so adorable. i disliked his previous looks + i didn't know him much

but i regret that. he's so outgoing and cute! hehe

Archived