Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] The Kim Ryeowook (김려욱) Thread

thisgardenoncewas*perfectthisgardenoncewas*perfect "Pardon?" ? fall in love with S I C APosts: 494Member
edited April 2008 in k-pop
Super Junior's Eternal Magnae ♡
the kim ryeowook (김려욱) official thread

NAME Kim Ryeowook (김려욱)
AGE 20 (U.S.) 21 (KOREA)
BIRTHDAY June 21, 1987
HEIGHT 173 cm
WEIGHT 58 kg
BLOODTYPE O
HOBBIES singing, composing music
LISTENS TO Bada, S.E.S., Big Mama (uhhhh i forgot who else -fail-)
TRIVIA Ryeowook was the last member to join Super Junior and replaced a former member, he wasn't trained for long. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition, he was featured in the video of a song entitled "Hello Summer" with other Chin Chin idols. He was a member of S.E.S. 5th Official Fanclub. On February 2006 Ryeowook lost a shoe on stage while performing but he did not panic, he merely waited for the right time to pick it up. Very professional. Ryeowook loves ice cream and free make-up samples.

image image image

image image

QUOTE (thisgardenoncewas*perfect @ Jan 12 2008, 03:45 PM) »
ryeowook filmed all the parts for the panda but at the end scene (the wonder boy scene) leeteuk was in the panda because they didn`t have a role for him/ the accident/ ryeowook couldn`t do both the V.P. and the panda at the end.

but i dunno .________.;; you shouldn`t believe me - i`m very forgetful and there`s a chance that that`s completely wrongish.

QUOTE (LyndaNMicky @ Jan 12 2008, 03:47 PM) »
Nope, actually you're correct. Leeteuk didn't have a role, so towards the ending, it was Leeteuk in the panda suit, but Ryeowook did shoot a lot of takes with the panda suit as well, as seen aboved. =]

image image image image

QUOTE (040608 - HOTLINKING)
HOTLINKING IS UNACCEPTABLE

here are some websites you could use to upload your pictures:

Imageshack.us
Photobucket.com
Tinypic.com
Flickr.com

also, if you are posting the pictures you've found here at a different forum/thread, it would be appreciated if you credit the same people I credit.

read the rest of this note here.

credits; (bio info thanks to) La'MISS:fairy@soompi, the super junior thread (here @ soompi) and popcornfor2

Replies