Lolita Fashion!

Guest InspiredCat

Guest InspiredCat

Anyone else wear it?
I really love lolita fashion.

Most people get the wrong idea about it from the name, but I don't really care XD

I just love the feeling I get when I wear it, I feel so beautiful and girly and special.

I just hate that I can't wear the brand name Japanese stuff because I can't quite fit their "one size", although once in a while there's a piece that I can.

So mostly I either get my seamstress friend to make dresses for me, or get them made in China.

My favorite style is either sweet or hime.

Anyone else here into it? Like, actually wears it?

And for guys, do you think girls look pretty in it, or is it kind of creepy?

I'm doing a survey on lolita fashion items, so please check out my signature if you're interested!!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baby.doll

DR00041_01.jpg

DR00034_01.jpg

09.jpg

17534914_tp.jpg

CT00036_01.jpg

wht.jpg

8-1.jpg

DR00011_02.jpg

8AU001_main.jpg

fashion-gothic735.jpg

i think its kinda cute, its so doll like

and kinda expensive...

*tries to make a dress*

edited 'cause i added a few more pics. =]

i LOVE it ;D

&& i wear it too :]

only at conventions though .

it`d be kina weird if i wore pooofy dresses to shcool ot something >.<!

Guest InspiredCat

Haha, I wear it anywhere I feel like. I try to wear it 2-3 times a week, but with my new job, I have to wear an ugly uniform so I don't get to wear it as much.

I wear it to university or out on dates.

I was really into the lolita style a while back .. but I realised I didn't have the money to buy a full new outfit that I wouldn't be able to wear all that often .. because you know ~ it's hard to match lolita stuff with more casual clothing D:.

But it's still really fun to look at pictures ~ ^^;

Isn't there a male version ? I'm kinda thinking there should be ~ but I don't remember seeing anything of the sort @__@;;;;;

I love lolita, I have a couple pieces of clothing, but no real authentic Japanese brand-name things, although I would LOVE to buy the whole Baby The Stars Shine Bright catalogue...XP The stuff is so cute it makes me wanna cry when I know I can't have it.

i love lolita fashion~~~

but i have no money to buy much : [[[[

i'll post a pic of me wearing one : T

o_o and the fashion they sell here in hong kong is technically half lolita in every clothes. full of lace and etc. : OOO

Guest IlikeChicken

Lol this girl from my school dressed like that in halloween, it was awsome.

I don't think people should wear it in everyday life though...Unless you're in Harajuku lol

Guest AMIbunny

its really really cute , but i can NEVER pull it off. lol

I remember when i told my exbf about Lolita stuff, he was like "O_O...ewww..." i was like "wats so ew about that?"

and he said "You dont know what lolita means...huh?" XD

Guest Gofishus

Haha, I wear it anywhere I feel like. I try to wear it 2-3 times a week, but with my new job, I have to wear an ugly uniform so I don't get to wear it as much.

I wear it to university or out on dates.

Do you get stared at alot? I mean its cute and everything, but hardly something appropiate for day to day...

Archived