Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[news] Han Ji Hye And Lee Dong Gun Breakup!

Replies

• xoxomkxoxomk i <3 soompi.com Cebu, PhilippinesPosts: 2,095Friend of Soompi

IDOL

huhu, this is so sad. why the sudden break up
    they were so cute and i love them both.
    get back together please!!
  • Lis_424Lis_424 Posts: 648Member
    NOOoooooooOOOOOOOOO they're such a cute couple! get bak together!! aiii ... o well
    142269708.gif
  • saranghaebadasaranghaebada Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 488Member
    Feel bad for LDG. I hope we know the real story...

Maybe Ji Hye got jealous on the "hot scene" of LDG and Uhm Jung Hwa in "Changing Partners", just kidding!

I hope they will both move on!
    "All of my fanfic are HIATUS due to my health condition. I'll try to make it as soon as my health is in good condition. THANK YOU!"

My FanFic: Sweetest Downfall, Where is Bada?, Guess Who's Back?, Concealed Scandal
    I'm Reading: Goodbye Dbsk, Helloooo Teenage Life, Man, I Feel Like A Woman, Fingerpaint
  • melxXzmelxXz _;EVERYwhere.Posts: 811Member

IDOL

NO WAY THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENIN I DUN BELIEVE IT.

they will get back together. they WILL. THEY MUST.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Il n'y a qu'une sorte d'amour // mais il y en a mille différentes copies 
  • skangrrlskangrrl Posts: 55Member
    I was mildly surprised to hear that they broke up as they looked like a couple with a very solid relationship. And they both seem fairly down-to-earth and logical. Pity as they did look good together.

Still, no one really knows what happens between couples in private and all the speculations are for naught. However, I really do not understand all the furore over military service. Why does everyone go all "oh woe is me, poor XXX is gone, boo hoo"? Lots of countries have military service for almost the same amount of time and it's a matter of fact. No one acts like it is the greatest tragedy in the world. They don't break up or send flowers or messages like the actor is now dead in the ground. No offense but I think the Koreans need to get a grip.

If this couple did break up because of the military issue, I think they deserve to stay broken up because that is the daftest reason I have ever heard.
  • james18james18 Su is for Yin Posts: 1,416Member
    REALLY???

IDK what to say.. image
  • bloopy_babobloopy_babo sacramentoPosts: 2,968Member

ROOKIE

NOOOOOO!!! THE CUTEST KOREAN COUPLE IN THE WORLD?!?!?
    Love no longer exists. image

NOOOOOO!!! THE CUTEST KOREAN COUPLE IN THE WORLD?!?!?
    Love no longer exists. image
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ -- A N-- O R I G I N A L --S O O M P I --S H O P -- ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ atelierbanner1copy.png
    - ♡ ♥ N--O--W-----O--P--E--N ♥ ♡ -

empress ck says
  • RainieRainie Posts: 9,029Friend of Soompi
    No way...image....they were such a cute couple, one of my fav korean couples, but best of luck to them in the future.
  • J E W E L Z *J E W E L Z * Posts: 2,513Member

IDOL

i think i already posted ... but still.. i am so dissapointed.. & so sad..

they were my FAVORITE COUPLEEEEE.. they've been together for so long. i was so sure they'd marry T_T

whyyyyyyyyy?! T____T
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ---WONDER GIRLS!<3 soooo hott~~ SNSD,BIGBANG,LEE SEUNG GI<3 always #1 YOON EUN HYE
    SEO IN YOUNG & CROWN J <3
  • vanness77vanness77 LOVE ParadisePosts: 1,056Friend of Soompi

IDOL

well, break up and make up, i think it's normal, even though people love thme to be together, but, well, yea, s#*@ happens and that's the reality and reality bites! It does!
    Hopefully they can find someone new ... *sighs*
  • marupinmarupin Posts: 32Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE!! HOW SAD! =[
    plain and simple is always nice

• iisenaiiiisenaii Posts: 554Member
    gawd, i almost cried when i read all these news articles online.
    apparently, most people think the break up is related to leedonggeun wanting to get married before he goes to serve the army this year. but hanjihye being (i think) 4 years younger....and wanting to go on with her acting career etc... there was a bit of difference in their future i guess. and then i read another article that said that this one tv show visited her house sometime the past week or so, where she mentioned that if her parents don't approve of the man that she loves, then she will give that up. and a lot of people are kinda relating that to their breakup.

gosh, i liked this couple so much i did my final yearbook spread on them. hahahha. T_T

i hope they get back together like ryuseungbum & gonghyojin
  • anncesannces Posts: 2Member
    YES I SUPER AGREE!!!! It’s like my Whole Life Is Ruined when I Read This!!!! But I Will Not Accept This News I Love Them BOTH!!!! And I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!! HAN JI HYE & LEE DONG GUN FOREVER!!! I hope Ji Hye or Dong Gun Can Read My Comment. And Still Have A Chance Of Getting Them Back Together Again!!! IM SO SO SO SO SUPER DUPER SAD!!! But I’m Still Going To Pray For Them So That They Can Have Their Relationship Back...!!! And I’m Going To Wish It For My Birthday!!! If God Granted this!!! I Will Be Super Happy An Super thankful!!! I HOPE!!!!!!!! I Believe That The Can Still Fixed Their Problems!!! I Believe They Will Still Be TOGETHER!! Let’s Pray For Them. image
  • anncesannces Posts: 2Member
    YES I SUPER AGREE!!!! It’s like my Whole Life Is Ruined when I Read This!!!! But I Will Not Accept This News I Love Them BOTH!!!! And I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!! HAN JI HYE & LEE DONG GUN FOREVER!!! I hope Ji Hye or Dong Gun Can Read My Comment. And Still Have A Chance Of Getting Them Back Together Again!!! IM SO SO SO SO SUPER DUPER SAD!!! But I’m Still Going To Pray For Them So That They Can Have Their Relationship Back...!!! And I’m Going To Wish It For My Birthday!!! If God Granted this!!! I Will Be Super Happy An Super thankful!!! I HOPE!!!!!!!! I Believe That They Can Still Fixed Their Problems!!! I Believe They Will Still Be TOGETHER!! Let’s Pray For Them. image
  • aisah_damiaisah_dami Qyshia Icykyusyaz heart WG & 2PM SingaporePosts: 91Member
    I can't believe my eyes and my ears!! I really love them being together~ SOBS SOBS ~ image

WoNdErGiRlZ HwAiTiNg!!!
    WOnDeRfUlZ HwAiTiNg!!!
    ~No MaTtErZ wAt OthEr PeOpLe SaYz, dO ThE bEz In WaTeVa u dO~
  • tangerine_kissestangerine_kisses ManilaPosts: 2,053Member
    i'm very disappointed about this.
    i really hoped that they would end up being together, like long-term.
    they looked great together too.
  • MisZ UccHiMisZ UccHi MalaysiaPosts: 429Member

ROOKIE

NO~~~ it can't be... I'm seeing things. >,< maybe i'm dreaming. Wow I felt like I had a big blow just because of other people's relationship!!! YA~they are the cutest couple of all couples!!! I thought they would get married this year.. TT_TT NO~~ This can't be.. *prays they'll get back together*
    T.V.X.Q! My eternal happiness. (:

동방신기, 축하해요!! ;D
    creds: Ringy & zhuuzhuusoba
    Lene's Eternal Happiness
  • pwenzipwenzi my religion is YUNHOLOGY Shing-Ga-Po-ReuPosts: 1,954Member
    YOU MUST BE KIDDING.... I thought they were like the cutestttttt couple around... Now... image
  • StacyStacy 韩庚 ♥ Bay Area, CAPosts: 9,239Friend of Soompi

IDOL

NO WAY!!! image
    They were the cutest couple EVER.
    (I wonder why they broke up).
    sp0il3dbr8tbanpt0.jpgheytherev.jpg
    Banner credit to hiSHUA! & hey there~, respectively.

• jajajaja Posts: 18Member
    bad.. they really look good together..

and it seems that they really love each other...