Your Favourite Fragrance!

Guest LadyDarkness

Guest LadyDarkness

Discuss your faves,ask questions...
I searched around the forums but found nothing about FRAGRANCES!! Personally,i love shopping for perfumes.Currently i am trying to decided which one to buy: Princess by Vera Wang or Lolita Lempicka.

What about you guys?What are your favourites,the ones you own...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, You Should Get Princess! I Had Some Last Year As a Gift and It Costed Oly $60. I'm a Bit Of a Tomboy So I Don't Really Keep Up With Perfume, But I Did Like This Perfume From Hollister Called "Malibu." I Go To Victoria Secrets and Try and Try To Find Sweet Perfumes.

Guest kittyt87

i luv "Ralph" by ralph lauren ... or Britney Spear's "Curious". i don't kno why i like them tho. "Ralph"'s a sweet smell while "Curious" is sorta strong with a hint of class in it.

Guest SnookiePink

I like:

Miss Cherie by Dior (Smells amazing! thinking of buying it)

J'adore

Be Delicious By DKNY

Curious by Britney Spears

Coach :)

I love Anna Sui and Abercrombie and Fitch.

Right now I'm using A&F's 8 and it smells GREAT.

I also love Burberry's lighter fragrances for women, too.

i love my emporio armani diamonds perfume (like a nice clean scent), chanel coco mademoiselle (sweet sexy young), and salvatore ferragamo incanto dream (citrus summer scent) and im dying to get dolce & gabbana "the one"

Archived