☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

♥ Post anything and everything bout Yunnie here! ♥
I've checked a few pages back [15pages to be exact! LOL] and there aren't any official pictures thread for YunHo, so I decided to make one for none other than Jung Yunho!

[OFFICIAL] JUNG YUNHO PICTURE THREAD

jungyunhoch5.jpg

Stage Name : U-KNOW | U-know YunHo

Birthdate: February 6, 1986

Birthplace: Gwangju

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Position: Bass Vocals , Leader<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->1. Is the best fighter.

2. He has the deepest thoughts.

3. he likes to write stories especially when it is raining.

4. he took on numerous odd jobs to pay for his sisters tution fees during the ninth grade.Some of them were:sprinkling snow with sand so that people do not slip and tying up bottles for recycling.(this was during korea's depression)He also used to sleep in the train station.(he didnt care where he slept last time because during that time he thought that having enough sleep is the most important.)

5. He had his tooth fixed because he said it was bothering him and his singing.

6. He can reach the lowest in the group.

7. during debut he was the fatest in the group and he had man boobs o_0 lol(Ya shim man man)He had to do special exercise to get fat away around THAT area.

8. sleeps diagonally.

9. he wakes up the earliest and wakes the other members.

10. he LOVES little children.He wants to have 25 kids..you should think twice before becoming his wife hahah:P

11. he loves music.he has written a song 'spokesman'.It is a rock-ish song.It's mostly rapping.I recommend you on listening because he screamed WOAH!!power.(he performed it in their rising sun concert and in a episode of NEW XMAN.)

12. he is responsible.

13. he is very dedicated in his career.

14. he wants to be a PD if he was not a singer.

15. his first performance was not with dbsk but it was in dana's diamond.

16. people mistake him to be with Dana but he said clearly that they were just very close friends.Dana also said they were just friends.

17. he has two scars on his face.

18. he admire's the girl from the drama my sassy girl.

19. he used to be quite short.

20. he is very competitive.(He said that he is competitive not that he WANTS to win but he said that he always tries his best in everything he do because he wants to lose without feeling that he could have done better.)

21. has a mole on the left side of his mouth.

22. is chrstian.I'm guessing his catholic because he goes to catholic university.

23. he does not like to cry in public.

24. he can do break dance.

25. he wears glasses.

26. he says he his flaw is his small face.

27. he has 4 piercings.

28. he has NO tatoos.

29. he smokes/use to smoke.It is unknown whether he stopped.

30. members say that he is very manly and very sexy in a manly way.All members respect him alot.

31. He is the only member that was never mistaken to be a girl.(LOL)

32. he likes to tease girls until they cry.For a good example watch the special Xman episode with Yuri hahahaha..LOL

33. During the scene in Yunho's Tokyo Holiday where he was saying that he was the best member in DBSK(LOL Micky is a playboy,Jaejoong loves to comb Barbie dolls hair and Max and Xiah LOL LOL!!!)Yunho was afraid to say he was the best and he felt awkward.(he was afraid the other members will get angry at him.)

34. he was poisoned by the anti-fan during the filming of heroin 6.He was so kind he did not want to press charges on that girl because he said the girl was almost same age with his sister.

35. Some of the members from super junior<strike>(I forgot which one)</strike> HeeChul knew that Yunho bought a leather jacket.They told Yunho that to know whether the jacket was fake or real he had to burn it.Of course they were kidding.But Yunho really burn the jacket and bye bye jacket.

36. he likes to steal food from the other members.

37. he actually has a korean dialect.

38. he has one younger sister and a dad and mom.His dad and mom used to be fighting to become school president.In the end they fell in love with each other)

39. Yunho was supposed to debut in a 5 or 4 member group with Jaejoong and the others were super junior members.

40. Yunho takes a LONG time in the shower. Xiah says that he sings at least 3 songs and does 3 dance routines in the bathroom(LOL)

41. his mini looks very up to him and wants to be like Yunho when he grows up.

42. Yunho used to teach dancing.

43. Yunho(or jaejoong)asks Xiah for advice on how to have expression during singing.

44. Yunho(and/or Xiah)gets very serious before a performance so DON'T TALK TO HIM.hahaha...

45. after a very stressful day of work Yunho was walking I think in his hallway than he saw a little girl holding a doll.And he cried.Micky was with him but Micky did not see the 'dirty thing' but he also cried(LOL).

46. Yunho was caught wacthing 'special videos' and he said it was a school assignment.

47. Yunho brings his bambi doll everywhere he goes...(he call's it his daughter). <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Credit: AF

<!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->YUNHO'S TOP TEN MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->1. 2004 DBSK got into a car accident. A sedan hit DBSK�s van, the driver was pronounced dead on the spot, the van was completely crushed, each member was hurt in different ways. Yunho�s neck was very injured.

2. 2005, Nov 18 to 19th, he was running schedules non stop. The minute the camera shuts down, he fainted.

3. 2006, before his concert, his wrist was injured, but he removed the cast for the sake of the performance, during the performance he was bleeding, but he kept on singing. After the performance his hand was completely swollen.

4. 2006, march, barely 20 years old, fainted due to dehydration. His stomach isn�t strong, members always stick little reminder notes in his pocket reminding him to eat. Whenever he was trying to care for other members, they would say � you should be the one resting right now�.. they flew between Korea and Japan every week.

5. For the sake of having a better pitch when he sings and a better, more mature image, he got procelin veneers on his teeth, PV needs to be changed every 10 years, he has gone through numerous discomfort and pain after his procedure. May of 2006, because he was in such pain (his teeth), he was rushed to the hospital right after his performance one night. June, he experienced eve more pain because of it, he could barely eat, his face was so swollen he had to start wearing a mask

6. 2006, July. Concert in Malaysia, knowning his fans have waited forever for him, he gave a perfect performance that fooled everyone, no one could tell that he was trying all his might to hold the pain that was caused by dislocation of his ankles. He insisted on performing for his fans, he had to be carried out after the performance. That performance caused him to be away for one month so he can rest.

7. 2006, October, around 10pm. Something horrible happened, emergency room, different hospitals, cleaning and pumping out his stomach. The suspect has turned herself in. Yunho said � she�s about my age, I have a sister, so I hope she will receive forgiveness. As for me. No worries. I�m fine. I�m sorry I�ve made you guys worry�

8. At an award ceremony, all the members were crying their eyes out, Yunho stayed strong, he held his tear in, he smiled, he kept thanking everyone, but backstage, he shed more tears than the rest of the members combined.

9. At another award ceremony, everyone could tell his eyes were watery and red, but once again, held in it. He bit his fingers.

10. The famous 18 continuous bow. After the MBC dance battle special, he was sick, but he held himself together for the show, backstage, he bowled to every single performer and crew members, the fans captured the total number of times he bowed. 18 times.

Credits:baidubar+i_like_jelly@soompi+crap@dbic

U-Know YunHo, 'Will only receive feelings' for B-day Present.

유노윤호, 생일선물 '마음만 받겠다'

U-Know YunHo, 'Will only receive feelings' for B-day Present.

【서울=뉴시스】

DBSK's U-Know YunHo(22) who had his birthday on the 6th rejected the presents his fans sent him.

U-Know YunHo who is doing activities in Japan came back to Korea to celebrate the New Years holiday, sent a word to his fanclub that he could not accept the gifts. The gifts his fans showed included a computer, notebook [could either be a regular notebook or laptop IDK which one they mean], synthesizer, digital camera, and an electric shaver among other things and gathered millions of won for them.

YunHo said "He was touched by the sincerity of the fans' aspiration. He was happy because he was able to feel how cherished he was" but then stated that <b>"wouldn't it be better if the things the fans gathered with their loving hearts were given to others who needed a bigger helping hand. I think that if the presents could be distributed to those fostering their dreams under harder circumstances, (the fans') feelings will be used more nobly"</b>

It was found out that U-Know YunHo had rejected his presents every year. The fanclub respects YunHo's wishes and plan to donate the gifts somewhere else.

<b>김용호기자 yhkim@newsis.com</b>

<저작권자ⓒ '한국언론 뉴스허브' 뉴시스통신사. 무단전재-재배포 금지.>

Credits: annneonet @ dbsg LJ comm + dbsker@blogspot<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

206094972lqs8.jpg

1365459954ljv7.jpg

1117916717lgq3.jpg

1147338085lmg3.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vagabond.

█ █ e u p h o r i a . b l i s s █ █

Yay! It's my slave hubby!

:D

Ahhh... I'll post pics up later...

And I think Yunho quit smoking. Yeah.. I'm pretty sure he quit smoking...

35. (I think it was him)Some of the members from super junior(I forgot which one)knew that Yunho bought a leather jacket.They told Yunho that to know whether the jacket was fake or real he had to burn it.Of course they were kidding.But Yunho really burn the jacket and bye bye jacket.

LOL! Wow... that's not very smart xDDD

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guest Jesszic@

Yay! It's my slave hubby!

:D

Ahhh... I'll post pics up later...

And I think Yunho quit smoking. Yeah.. I'm pretty sure he quit smoking...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aww, come on Jess! Slave isn't the correct word and the hubby, uhh puhlezze! You know what I mean. LOL :phew:

Yeah, he used to smoke. I'm sure he quit smoking already coz he told me so! Teeheee.. Make sure you post pics afterwards! xD

1713496524lsb2.jpg

110xi3.jpg

22ggh6.jpg

yunho8xn5.jpg

06c19703505013eb08fa939nv2.jpg

10cs421212ik8.jpg

yun2sz9kq0.jpg

yunho117ee4zr5.jpg

1181653475eeeetheryevi1nx3.jpg

[E]xtra Spicy!

11816534751180536103001bq0.jpg

^let your imagination run wild guys! or it was only me? :rolleyes:

Guest yunhobaby

YUNHO AH

lol. yunho's my hannamja, so i'm gonna flood this thread so much<3 ^^

pout1v10.jpg

2810.jpg

73107010.jpg

11517010.jpg

11804410.jpg

11823410.jpg

11836910.jpg

11877010.jpg

11627210.jpg

13265110.jpg

amorfa10.jpg

chunsi10.jpg

drama710.jpg

ent210.jpg

ho1kn910.jpg

n5042110.jpg

n5042111.jpg

n5057210.jpg

n5121010.jpg

n5121011.jpg

n5285010.jpg

n6403210.jpg

newpic10.jpg

p10.jpg

uknow110.png

`koff koff~ okay, i think i should stop. even though i dont want too. ^^

Guest tammy2012

whoo! DBSK's leader!

i absolutely love him! *n i'm pretty sure every1 here does!*

he's such a great guy!

n yea i read about the 25 kids b4..n was it jaejoong who told him...think for ur wife or something...

hehe good luck to the person who does get hitched to him. hehe

i didnt no he was catholic!* i am* all i knew was he is a christian! i learned something new today! hehe :)

i'll b going here A LOT!

Guest Vagabond.

Aww, come on Jess! Slave isn't the correct word and the hubby, uhh puhlezze! You know what I mean. LOL :phew:

Yeah, he used to smoke. I'm sure he quit smoking already coz he told me so! Teeheee.. Make sure you post pics afterwards! xD

No I don/t, Yunho is my slave hubby, nuff said!

And guess what, my slave hubby has a slave wife... AND IT'S NOT ME. OR YOU.

:P

Pshhhhhhh, whatever. Yeah, I'm sure all the Dong Bang boys quit.

Rightio, pics!

UknowYunho277.jpg

UknowYunho287.jpg

UknowYunho300.jpg

UknowYunho285.jpg

UknowYunho164.jpg

UknowYunho170.jpg

UknowYunho236.jpg

UknowYunho265.jpg

UknowYunho264.jpg

UknowYunho263.jpg

UknowYunho262.jpg

UknowYunho261.jpg

UknowYunho335.jpg

UknowYunho334.jpg

UknowYunho333.jpg

UknowYunho331.jpg

UknowYunho320.jpg

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guest Jesszic@

There's a certain charm about Yun Ho that draws me to him. :)

Its hard to avoid, I mean couldn't avoid his certain charm that can make his fans spazz like crazy. I tried but failed miserably. :ph34r: I won't try anymore, I swear. LOL I am so going ga-ga over him even more now despite all the blah-ing and boo-ing from my dad and sis! LMAO

061021jp5wv8.jpg

05yhgo5.jpg

yunniesbiceps3zo5.jpg

omovp7.jpg

Archived