Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Camera Do You Have?

Replies

• blue_catblue_cat Posts: 40Member
    My dad bought me a Canon EOS 600D (or EOS Kiss X5 in Japan or Rebel t3i), but as he lives in Japan it'll just arrive home just in Christmas... 
    I just can't wait... Does anyone here own a Canon EOS 600d? Do you like it?

1303195520_237.jpg

I can't wait, yay
    f*ckyeahasianmovie.tumblr.com
  • SugarTeaCoffeeCreamSugarTeaCoffeeCream NeverlandPosts: 230Member
    blue_cat wrote on 12 December 2011 - 01:05 PM:

My dad bought me a Canon EOS 600D (or EOS Kiss X5 in Japan or Rebel t3i), but as he lives in Japan it'll just arrive home just in Christmas... 
    I just can't wait... Does anyone here own a Canon EOS 600d? Do you like it?

*quoted image*

I can't wait, yay

i have one! ^^ it's SOOO awesome. i love the shutter speed. It's a beginners camera as there's a function that will tell you what each screen mode of the camera does. the picture quality is superb and it's definitely a camera that can be used to take professional pictures as well. There's this professional photographer I know who loves this camera so much, he refuses to get a more "advanced" one. haha. he says it does everything he needs so don't feel discouraged that it's a "beginners" dslr because it's just as good as the professional ones.
  • blue_catblue_cat Posts: 40Member
    SugarTeaCoffeeCream wrote on 12 December 2011 - 12:40 PM:

i have one! ^^ it's SOOO awesome. i love the shutter speed. It's a beginners camera as there's a function that will tell you what each screen mode of the camera does. the picture quality is superb and it's definitely a camera that can be used to take professional pictures as well. There's this professional photographer I know who loves this camera so much, he refuses to get a more "advanced" one. haha. he says it does everything he needs so don't feel discouraged that it's a "beginners" dslr because it's just as good as the professional ones.

Oh, thanks  SugarTeaCoffeeCream for replying me, I can't wait and start taking photos here and there, hehe
    I dream in becoming a fashion photographer! :)
    f*ckyeahasianmovie.tumblr.com
  • chaiiteachaiitea Posts: 16Member
    I got a Nikon D90 with the MB-D80 battery pack on it.
    I hope to someday upgrade to a D700 and then...a D4!
  • ayahuascaayahuasca UKPosts: 1,377Member

IDOL

Got me an EOS 7D with an EF 24-105mm F4L IS USM lens. Started with an EOS1000D to get to grips with SLR shooting, sold it but decided to go for the 7D rather than hit an intermediate level with a 60D. Cost me a bomb it did. :lol:
    DarkWaltz
  • haydefhaydef Posts: 65Member

ROOKIE

Lumix DMC-FX12 & Nikon Coolpix P500. Nothing special.

• whickeywahxwhickeywahx Posts: 23Member
    Nikon d80 and Canon S3IS :DD
  • toomanytruckstoomanytrucks NYPosts: 150Member
    I'm a camera nut. Nikon d3100, d5000 and a s60 p&s.
    xoxo
  • bnz38bnz38 Posts: 33Member
    I have a Canon 5D mk2 and a Canon 7D. Cost me heaps but it pays for itself 
  • bonbonsbonbons The MUA D.C. baby!Posts: 5,754Member

IDOL

I have a really old nikon point and shoot...coolpix something.

and my new Canon EOS 600D/t3i, which I love to bits.
  • i/boss/topi/boss/top V 253Posts: 2,737Member

IDOL

i have the samsung tl105
    http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/357431/between-two-worlds-ft-top-yoobin#latest uconfuseme_dolcee.gif
    fan fic by farorange//blinkie by dolcee.//icon by cutevietluv12
  • nthomsennthomsen Posts: 9Member

ROOKIE

My latest camera is a Sony alpha SLT-A77VQ. It will take 24.3 Mega pixels still pictures.
    March312012003.jpg
    I also have a Nixon COOLPIX AW100, a Panasonic DMC-FZ50, a Panasonic HDC-TM900 camcorder, a Olympus SZ-30MR, and about 4 other cameras.
  • bonbonsbonbons The MUA D.C. baby!Posts: 5,754Member

IDOL

nthomsen wrote on 31 March 2012 - 09:53 AM:

My latest camera is a Sony alpha SLT-A77VQ. It will take 24.3 Mega pixels still pictures.
    *quoted image*
    I also have a Nixon COOLPIX AW100, a Panasonic DMC-FZ50, a Panasonic HDC-TM900 camcorder, a Olympus SZ-30MR, and about 4 other cameras.

^ How do you like your a77 so far? I considered going for an alpha camera before I got mine
  • nthomsennthomsen Posts: 9Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2012
    bonbons wrote on 31 March 2012 - 03:25 PM:

^ How do you like your a77 so far? I considered going for an alpha camera before I got mine

My only cons are battery life and size. Yesterday I took about 25 photos in about 30 minutes and the battery went dead. Also it is a very large camera.
    To show the size, I also have a Sony SLT-A55V. Here they are side by side. The a77 is a third larger.
    Sony001.jpg
  • dot1qdot1q The Mysterious One New YorkPosts: 2,463Friend of Soompi

IDOL

As of today, proud owner of a Canon 5D Mk3 and 5D Mk2. :)
    I am NOT an admin. :)
  • wooy0ungwooy0ung Posts: 4Member
    dot1q wrote on 31 March 2012 - 01:34 PM:

As of today, proud owner of a Canon 5D Mk3 and 5D Mk2. :)

w00t.gif Mark 2 and 3! Nice!

I have a 600d + Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 :P
  • Sweet.desireSweet.desire 바보 체라 . ㅋㅋㅋ Posts: 571Member
    i have Nikon D3100 :)
    _____________________Super Junior // Wonder Girls 사랑해요 ♥ .ICON AND SIG BY ME.
    2-1.png
  • yeahyeah canadaPosts: 62Member
    Nikon D80, Nikon F70, Panasonic LX-3, Minolta XD-5
    i need the nikon d800..
  • YoliePYolieP Posts: 700Member

IDOL

I have a Nikon D5000. But I'm thinking of selling it for around $500 since I got it at almost $800.
    Just because I think for what I use the camera I don't need something heavy and bulky like a DSLR. Also because I realized that if I want to get the best out of my camera I have to invest A LOT of money to get a good lens, flash, etc. And I don't have that kind of money. I just didn't research well on cameras before I decided to buy that. I thought I couldn't get awesome shots unless I got one of these cameras, but I was wrong!. Oh well. sweatingbullets.gif

• LadyRoseDoveLadyRoseDove Posts: 48Member
    I have Canon Powershot A40. I don't like it very much.