Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Replies

• nazznennazznen Its Me Posts: 2,647Friend of Soompi
    edited January 2008

scene when DR fall sick, and she ws dreaming about her husband. waiting, and counting his steps.

"one .. two .. three ... and run downstairs .. to the door and opene the door when it bell"
    she was looks so happy waiting for him ... IN HER DREAMS ..

she wake up and run when she heard the door bell rang.
    opened it .. but she saw no one .. with footless .. ignore the cool. she looks far emptyly and sadly ..

i cry .. watching that scene. it's so sad. waiting for someone who will never can return. image

and cute pasrt is when the mother went to mr. gangsta office and she saw the big boys are playing hwatu where they are suppose to be a white colar office man ... kekeke ..

she so cute. omo .. i wonder what will happened to the our cutie big boys ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

mr tweeny weeny .. he does looks old. but cute too image
    WISFC19_lovewls.jpgWISFC2_lovewls.jpg
    credit: lovewls
    How can you tell the rain not to fall .. When clouds exist?
    How can you tell the leaves not to fall .. When the winds exists?
    How can you tell me not to fall in love .. When you exist?
  • shirleyshirley Posts: 6,962Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited January 2008
    esp 3

oh joon was *speechless * when he turned to see Dal Rae just dowsing off right infront of him . during his most touching performance ..the woman had fallen asleep ..lol ..i suppose this must be a first for him . --;; .dal rae did woke up ...it was pretty awarkard moment ..*she did hear him right * ..but pretend not to know ....i dun know what else she said later ...but she was gesturing about her mother , father ..as if ..saying their spirits around ???.. image lol i dun really get that ....what was she saying but it sort of scared off oh joon ....he even took a step backwards when she neared ...and give a little shiver after she left ..when he all alone in the room .

ah. as dae rae walk down the stairs ...she was willing herself .*.that it is okay * .trying to take deep breathe to keep her emotions ..her tears within ..that oh joon tale had open up the gate to her past ...and her sorrow again .but as you see her taking her steps ...you know she is losing up her control over herself ....sigh ..the pain was as strong as it was five years ago ..

hm oh joon was not going to give up so easily . he walk back to the bookstore ..trying to find her .

well this seem like his pre preformance preparation !

Dal rae seem to want to hide from him ...pulled her coworker into a storeroom .and i think maybe asked to cover up for her .--;; but the friend obviously didnt really want to ...lol the most funnie thing was .after the friend walk right out of the room ..instantly ..she reappeared again ..this time ..with oh joon following her . she directed oh joon right to dal rae ..

oh joon applying his most *emotionally charged voice* spoke to dal rae ..*er somehow i get it he saying about how it will make him feel better to see she all right or something ..anyway this portion i will have to leave it till translation is available

and then he left .....

*ohh he took out his little black book at the resturant to document down ...the chances of success with dal rae !^^

=============

oh joon tried to use Man Doo's credit card .i think it was cancelled .then when he get back to Man Doo's house , oh joon realised the door lock is changed to an electronic door lock .which need a password . oh that make him boiled up .having no house to go back to .

Man Doo returned but was shocked to see EVEN THE CHANGE OF LOCK didnt stop oh joon from getting into his house !..he stared with disbelief ....when he open the door to see oh joon sleeping on his floor! ..*..i guess his password was too easy to guess .his birthday probably !! ....poor Man doo . i really feel sorry for him to have such a friend ..he just sit there ..too in shock ..and hopeless ...thinking there is no way to keep oh joon out ! AND THEN THE money lender come ......tsk oh joon was such a crowd ..he immediately hide under the TABLE! @@ ..really crawl underneath .

but pity ..he still get dragged back to the hideout - comic store of the money lender . lol er .again he using his story telling skils again on the guy ...but he sort of dressed up the story of Jin Dae Ral to him .-;; not really sure what sort of tale he told ..but the guy did let him off this time ..maybe he promised to make sure this woman will bring in the money .

===

Dal Rae's mother in law insurance sales are not performing well .in fact er .it was zero ..but she hestiate with the insurance policies on her hand right now ..those the gangsters had signed .lol ..she is debating whether to process it ?! later .she mastered courage and marched right into the .gang's office ..lol ANd give such a fierce lecture of each and everyone of them ....it was quite a sight .!!.

...gangster boss saw her at the lift and she didnt even say hi ..which make him realised ...those men of his must have foiled things up for him !!

===
    Our Oh joon went back to the bookstore to ..*follow up on his quest for his 30 million * but .jin dal rae never turned up for work .it seem to have been a few days already or something . .

============
    Jin Dal rae had fallen sick . very sick .i think it might be fever. she seem so weak lying on her bed resting . then in her daze stage ...her mind was already out of her door .to the alley infront of her house . ..and all she can think of was that day ..5 years ago .when she had been counting the steps and moment when her husband will return . ..and this time .she counts again .....and 5 years later .at the exact same moment when she count to the DING DONG .. the door bell rung .!

she wake up from her sleep ..run down the stairs .and out the door . OPEN THE DOOR . it wasnt him , her husband .it was oh joon ..!

*okay * .oh joon didnt notice the woman before him was sick and really not in her right normal functional mind --;;* he just speak on ....*er i need to know what he say though *

however Dal Rae wasnt really listening to him ..she walk right to the alley infront of her house ...as if waiting and wishing so hard for someone to appear ...NOW THEN oh joon find her behaviour abit strange .as if she didnt really see him there .

oh joon watches dal rae standing there ..with her back facing him .he noticed ..she had come running out without her shoes . she was standing there in her bare feets . on the cold ground .

.he went up to her and stand right infront ....*that was really the saddest moment in this esp .. she was weeping . her eyes were full of tears ...her voice choked up ...and he was so caught off guard --;;...

and she cries as if it is tearing her apart * ..imagine how her husband had departed so suddenly ..they never even have a chance to say goodbye .this kind of death separation is one of the worst .. it was as if he was suddenly ripped away from her life ..just like that . that emptiness ..was forever there ...she cant ease that pain .

oh joon stood and watched her .. his eyes worried abt what happening to her .but .he draw her near and lend her . his shoulders . offering her the only comfort he knows . er ..then before he know what happen ..she fainted or rather collasped! onto the ground .

AND I CANT BELIEVE That man ! ..his reaction was not to rush to pick her up ...er ..i think he was in painc of not knowing what to do ..and he wanted to run away from the scene !! --;;;

BUT Halfway .in his escape ..he turned back ..and picked her up ..on his back and run all the way down that slope . mumbling about 30 million won ..is so heavy .!!! lol

FINallY, he got her to the hospital ..lol ..er when he passed dal rae over to the nurse ...the other nurse was pointing at Oh joon ...wondering if he need assistance .! haha .then the the carema show you ..why the nurse was kinda of worried for oh joon .. his nose was seriously bleeding alot . --;; ....

his nose bleeding treated . oh joon sit by dal rae's bedside and watches her asleep now on the hospital bed . * the hand brushing hair scene appear * ..just when you think something more might happen ..lol the doctor appeared . AND WHEN OH joon saw the female doctor . HE IMMEDIATeLY HIDE AWAY ! ..naturally he must have a history with her ..tsk and cant risk meeting her .!^ ^ must be one of his ex .not sure if it belong to the victim catgeory .

outside in the corridoor ..oh joon bounced into Dal Rae's mother in law who rushed to the hospital .of course the two didnt know each other .yet .

oh joon thought he should be safe once he was outside of the hospital . however , lol luck has it .the female doctor too appeared at the bus stop he was at .. --;; ...now he cant aviod her .and had to keep up a conversation with .her ..she doesnt seem to be quite upset with him .so maybe ..damages to her wasnt huge --;;....anyway ..Oh joon saw a chance to get away and instantly slip up a bus that had arrived ..and wave goodbye .

at least he was nice enough to call back to the hospital i think to ask about his 30 million oops *..ahem * Dal Rae ..is she okay ..^^

===

bigger problems await him .when he get back to Man Doo's house ...the password didnt work anymore ..he tried all kind of combination .nothing works .he was cursing and swearing .THE DOOR suddenly open ! ..and a stranger come out ...lol he cant believe ...he got the wrong house .and went in ..!! .Man doo didnt change lock this time HE MOVED HOUSE ! !! i nearly clap for man doo ..*bravo! *

Oh joon was really furious .he called Man Doo and screaming at him is that what you called being a friend ! ..*seriously ..i will really be troubled if i have a friend like oh joon .taking my credit cards .living at my house at his convience . and taking my money without permission ! *

Man Soo too was worked up too over the phone . .poor guy .he always in tears ..--;; and in shock .lol .but this time i am glad he stand firm ..er but that means ..Oh joon doesnt have a place to stay .. So ..he had to shiver in the cold ..checking through all his contacts , picking on who will be generous enough to take him in .for the night

AND WELL THE HONOUR GOES TO !!

miss money exchange girl .sorrie i cant rem her name yet --;; .anyway ..the scene was quite vague on if they slept together .but oh joon did wake up in her bed the next morning .and when she appeared he pulled her close ..as if they become close ? ~!! ..@@ .but when the girl topic changed to her parents .it somehow freaked off oh Joon and he wanted to get away ...didnt even eat his breakfast .

the girl chase after him ..hmm this girl kinda of give me a bad feeling she is a time bomb waiting to explode . not really good the way she can cling onto him * she been hurt once before ..i am afraid she will not let go so easily . .there was a side to oh joon here ..i realise he might have a ugly side to him when he choose to *ward off woman's attention ..--;;

=================================================================

Oh Joon went to the library to look for Man Doo. He cant find him at his usual seat . Man Doo was hiding at a corner * ..sigh to be so in fear of a person who is suppose to be your friend is really sad 0* !! . anyway Man Doo thought the coast was clear but ..while in the washroom ..oh joon was there too --;;; ...this time Man Doo was caught .he cant run .there was a heated exchange between them .of course .Man doo must have pour out his grivenaces .but there was something more in their conversation ..hm ..something between them that oh joon was speaking about . at the end ..Man doo i think said they are no longer friends ..- and run out .

Oh joon chased after him ..and even throw a shoe at Man doo when he ride away on his bike or was it bicycle .anyway .he too was angry .at what happen .

===========================================================

BAck to Kim Jin Goo ...his father called him up and i think ordered him to go look for Dal Rae .actually this pair is so cute . lol the way Jin Goo raise his voice when he know is his father speaking on the phone .. his father cant hear clearly so ..he had to be loud ..The father even read out the address for him .

So off he went ... the door did open .but he cant find anyone at the door .lol he looked down ..it was little yu jin who open it .--; she was alone in the house .since mother in law and dal rae are at hospital. little soondae keep asking who is he ..and he give her his namecard .

in the house ...both were like staring at each other over the table while they wait .Little soondae soon get bored and wanted to play .....popcorn ..but jin goo was like giving some grand lecture or something .that put her off the idea ..then she wants to play human airplane *..carry her and fly like a plane * sort of game ..lol . Jin goo again find some reasons to keep her off the idea ..this time ..soondae didnt yield and jump right onto his back .he panic .!! ..i dun think he ever come this close to a kid before ..--;; ...and well little girl cant always take rejection .so yu jin was wailing on the floor ! ..he was helpless --;; .

luckily for him . Dal Rae and her mother in law come back ! ..mother in law didnt know who is jin goo and was shocked to find why there is a stranger in their house and Soondae IS CRYING SO HARD!!! ..

dal rae was also surprised to find jin goo at her house --;; but the man was in a huryy to go out of this *hell* .

==================================================
    Dal Rae went back to work ..oh she does remember what happened ..from the moment she opened the door to see oh joon at their gate ..to whatever he had spoken to her that day .!! ...i dun know if it was the words that sort of affected her or the fact she remembers/ hear his voice

Oh joon appeared at the book store again . she hides from him .he didnt see her ..and ends up at the same place where she had took him .last time he was there .! the place where he speak his tale .

and dal rae silently follow him to that place ...he was abit surprised to see her .. and .when she speak to him ..he give such a grin .. * i am not sure what she had said ^^ (

and that was the end
    ====

next preview ...er exhange counter girl was seem going to the library and asking for jin dal rae ---;; !!

end of esp 3
    Shirley4.jpg
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (shirley @ Jan 9 2008, 10:47 PM) »
    esp 3

ah. as dae ral walk down the stairs ...she was willing herself .*.that it is okay * .trying to take deep breathe to keep her emotions ..her tears within ..that oh joon tale had open up her gate to her past ...and her sorrow again .but as you see her taking her steps ...you know she is breaking up her control over herself ....sigh ..the pain was as strong as it was five years ago ..

i think he is. she kept telling herself "it's okay .. it's okay" with shakky hands. in fact that story has make her inner feelings, sad feeling she kept all this while has come out. and she can't even get it rid like she did before. why??? .. why so sudden this weird man came into herlife and makes her sad and cry again ., perhaps that what she wonder when she sees him.

여기는 우리 엄마 ..여기는 우리아버지..
    여기는 우리 할아버지 .. 영혼이 늘 있는것 같았어요
    그리고 바로 코앞에는..

i guess she also donno what she is talking about. but i can thats her life is so sad. she got no one. no family and her husband also die in ealry age. i hope she didn't think herself as a bad luck person.

not using that as excuse to refuse to get marry again or accept other man in herlife.

I'm okay .. i'm not hurt ..
    나는 괜찮다 나는 안아프다

she keep repeating the words .. to heal unhealed wounds

sorry i still in mood mr. jingoo. btw he was part in Windstruck too. accidently he was the police cop who accidently shoot Jang Hyuk. kekeke. .. man to man battle now. who will win DR hearts .. image

IDOL

edited January 2008
    QUOTE (nazznen @ Jan 9 2008, 10:56 PM) »
    sorry i still in mood mr. jingoo. btw he was part in Windstruck too. accidently he was the police cop who accidently shoot Jang Hyuk. kekeke. .. man to man battle now. who will win DR hearts .. image

ya that's what i said before ..lol he was in windstruck too .that detective . my memory still quite good .lol .

QUOTE (nazznen @ Jan 9 2008, 10:56 PM) »
    여기는 우리 엄마 ..여기는 우리아버지..
    여기는 우리 할아버지 .. 영혼이 늘 있는것 같았어요
    그리고 바로 코앞에는..

oh so she was really talking abt ghost that sometime appear ..` lol she say this is my mother , this is my father . this is my grandfather ..she even draw out the shape ..lol
    Shirley4.jpg
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (shirley @ Jan 9 2008, 11:15 PM) »
    ya that's what i said before ..lol he was in windstruck too .that detective . my memory still quite good .lol .

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/kor.../windstruck.jpg

got .. destiny has bring them back. will he give DR to OJ as a compensate for killing him in Windstruck .. hehehe ..

auwww this is so lovely. i love the same printed shirt this both mother-daughter wear ..

i love snoopy ..

credit: dc
  • lufralufra Posts: 215Member

ROOKIE

I'm crossing my fingers that the drama won't turn out like the typical "hero/heroine gets sick and dies of cancer/leukemia/some other fatal sickness" drama. Make it a feel good one purleeese...can help spread more warmth & happiness in the world.. anyways i love LDH & JH both image
    Lufra
  • canyayasiscanyayasis Colorado Rocky MountainsPosts: 1,969Friend of Soompi
    Good morning Shirley!
    You're the reason I'm here - your recaps are as great as ever!

*SIDE BAR ON THE MUSIC -
    the underscore for this series (the orchestral background music) is extremely soulful -
    when the orchestra kicks in on those more serious emotional moments -
    the music is moving and I begin to have tears....

I'd love to find out more about the music and who did the underscore.
    Anyone out there have any information?
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (shirley)
    BUT Halfway .in his escape ..he turned back ..and picked her up ..on his back and run all the way down that slope . mumbling about 30 million won ..is so heavy .!!! lol [/color]

hahaha .. how obout when he get mad on his friends MD cancel the credit card and even move house without telling him. change hi favourite sit in the library .. he is mad like crazy did he ... hahaha ..

anyone notice the pic at the back. does it has any meaning or he just randomly write the address in that pic .. ehm .... i wonder ..
    QUOTE (shirley @ Jan 9 2008, 10:33 PM) »
    hmmm oh joon is .. nose bleeding too much sigh i had that problem before ..i read up on it and it scared me what it might implied .so i went to see a doctor to find out what was wrong .luckily nothing serious . ..but oh joon case .er ....i fear .. it is not leukemia , is it ? or is it just simply exhaustion or ..well stress ..that can happen as the doctor told me ..--;;; /

shirley, when he sent her to hospital .. OJ is running away from one lady doctor .
    could she be one of his victim .. or she is his doctor who treat him ...????????

omg ... i don't dare to think or make speculate on it ..

IDOL

QUOTE (nazznen @ Jan 10 2008, 12:01 AM) »
    shirley, when he sent her to hospital .. OJ is running away from one lady doctor .
    could she be one of his victim .. or she is his doctor who treat him ...????????

yup .i was thinking also ..about why must the woman be a doctor ...er ....it will be quite a useful role if .there is any er .. illness involved

just now my internt acts werid .still acting strange now lol .i try to finish up the summary in 15 min time
    Shirley4.jpg

IDOL

edited January 2008
    QUOTE (nazznen @ Jan 10 2008, 12:01 AM) »

yup .i was thinking also ..about why must the woman be a doctor ...er ....it will be quite a useful role if .there is any er .. illness involved

just now my internt acts werid .still acting strange now lol .i try to finish up the summary in 15 min time
    Shirley4.jpg
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (shirley @ Jan 10 2008, 12:11 AM) »

i'm waiting for my hong gildong files to complete download .. hehe.

some of caps for tomorrow epi

i like this scene .. so cute .. it was like " are u going to be my new father" interview .. hehehe

and the interview go on .. do u know how to play aeroplane?? hahahah ..

flash file for scene above.

http://blog.ohmynews.com/attach/11504/1197427841.swf

• hjkomohjkomo NorCalPosts: 2,494Friend of Soompi
    canyayasis & shirley, yay! I won't be able to watch until after work tonight. image
    can't wait!
    xfiles18-1.jpg8-1-1.jpg
    Watching: too many dramas

IDOL

edited January 2008
    oh i am done .with esp 3.finally !^^ .i dun know why it gets to be so long --;;

QUOTE (canyayasis @ Jan 9 2008, 11:35 PM) »
    *SIDE BAR ON THE MUSIC -
    the underscore for this series (the orchestral background music) is extremely soulful -
    when the orchestra kicks in on those more serious emotional moments -
    the music is moving and I begin to have tears....

I'd love to find out more about the music and who did the underscore.
    Anyone out there have any information?

ya the music really getting the mood right .!^^ ..

QUOTE (nazznen @ Jan 10 2008, 12:38 AM) »
    and the interview go on .. do u know how to play aeroplane?? hahahah ..

flash file for scene above.

http://blog.ohmynews.com/attach/11504/1197427841.swf

that little girl getting too cute ..! make me want to hug her . i cant imagine if the old father see this girl .i am sure he will be getting a gun and asking his son to get dal rae and daughter into the house !

i really like that gate opening scene between jin goo and the girl haha ..! it was too adorable ..

oh ..now i suddenly have a thought abt the doc ..er maybe she indeed is his doctor .[ ah nazzen also think so i missed that ke . ] .--;;...lol i think we got to figure out when we have the subtitles !!

QUOTE (hjkomo @ Jan 10 2008, 12:42 AM) »
    canyayasis & shirley, yay! I won't be able to watch until after work tonight. image
    can't wait!

hiiiii^^ .nice ^ you are watching this too .
    have a good day at work !^^ and watch this esp soon ^
    Shirley4.jpg
  • o-chao-cha Hooked on Kookie Posts: 4,840Friend of Soompi

IDOL

shirley : thanks for the summary! Since I couldn't watch it your summary is like the next best thing...hehehe.

nazznen : thanks for the caps and bits and pieces of eps 3. I wish I could've watched it live and talk to you and shirley about it..but too bad I couldn't get up..hehehe.

it does sound like Oh Joon maybe sick. I predict leukemia...*sigh*...I even read up on symptoms of leukemia lol...and frequent nosebleed is commonly found in leukemia patients. Also bruising and wounds in unusual places is also common for leukemia patients. Of course I don't wish that to happen but yeah now with the appearance of this female doctor it just sounds even more likely.

It looks like there's a lot of cute and/or important scenes here in eps 3. Hahaha...looking at Soon Dae interviewing Jin Goo..too cute. Wonder how it's going to be when it's time for her to 'interview' Oh Joon. Will Oh Joon be able to sweet talk Soon Dae then? hehehe.
    mikeykjkbanner.jpg
    graphics:o-cha
  • lidongxulidongxu Posts: 14Member
    By Lidongxu LEEDAHAE.com.cn & TSXZ.com

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
  • o-chao-cha Hooked on Kookie Posts: 4,840Friend of Soompi

IDOL

lidongxu : I love your banners! Thanks for sharing them here. They are very nice. Love all the 'dialogues' you put in them...very cute.
    mikeykjkbanner.jpg
    graphics:o-cha
  • lilyroselilyrose a land far, far awayPosts: 142Member
    I don't mean to step on any toes, but is there any way to "spoiler tag" the screen caps. They give away so much of the episode, usually before I have had the option of downloading the episode (b/c the megaupload versions are not available yet). I really appreciate the fact that most of you are very sensitive to not spoiling the content, so you highlight into black or white out the TEXT, but the screencaps give away so much more.

Anyway, I don't know if there is a way to address this issue.

Again...I don't mean to offend anyone.

I am looking forward to downloading Episode 3...I hope it is out soon!!
  • ripgalripgal Dae Woong ah... Posts: 14,611Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited January 2008
    Thank you so much for the summary shirley.. it was really long. But I enjoyed reading it..
    Didn't go thru all of it, but I read the part of Dal Rae crying..image the picture you capped nearly got me teary..sighz..

Anywayz, I really adore Oh Joon's preparation before he starts catching his prey..
    The way he lifts his hands and breathes the air.. it's sooo wacky funny..hahaha.. image
    But Oh Joon's continuous nose-bleeds..it's starting to freak me out now. I'm trying to think positively...I was hoping that they wouldn't emphasise on Oh Joon's injury too much..but it seems like it's important..if not why the nose bleeds in Ep 2 and 3 respectively? o-cha chinggu, we need a group hug already..prepare us for the worst. Now, thinking about Dal Rae even makes it worst..how is she going to endure? image

bakerking.jpg
     | My GF is a Gumiho| Baker King, Kim Tak Goo | Comrades | I am Legend |
    |banner credits: b.m @ LYA baidu|