[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

Card Captor Sakura

card-captor-sakura-03.jpg This is one of my FAVORITE anime's of all time... it's just too cute and adorable to resist, and even though it's uber old... it's still has got to be one of the best anime's of all time! I'll edit back with some information and pictures, so check back!

Plot:

The story focuses on Sakura Kinomoto, an elementary school student who discovers that she possesses magical powers after accidentally freeing a set of magical cards from the book they had been sealed in for years. She is then tasked with retrieving those cards in order to avoid an unknown catastrophe from befalling the world.

Published by: Tokyopop and Dark Horse Comics
Anime Episodes: 70 + 2 Movies

1295456976_card-captor-sakura.jpg

CardcaptorSakura-WellTakeemOn.jpg

cardcaptor-sakura-shaosaku-31737881-1024

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My... IT's my favorite MANGA! I love the pictures, soooo pretty!

Anime was more kiddish tho, but still good ^^

...EXCEPT the American version! They used totally weird voices and messed up the orders of the series, but the ones aired in jap/korea versions ROCK xD

Guest simpleandtrue

Really enjoying it too =D

I'm re-watching them all.. As of right now, I'm watching the 42nd episode and only have them up to the 50th..

I dl-ed them off of at solid07 but the member that posted them up stopped at 50 episodes and disappeared T_T!!

Praying that someone will link me to a way to get the next episodes ^^

-Mai

Guest goodvibrations

OH MAN. Cardcaptor Sakura was the third anime that I went ABSOLUTELY gaga over (Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing being the former XD).

Oh mannnnnnn. Syaoran and Sakura's gradual relationship is adorable. I love Touya and Yue/Yukito's relationship. I love Kerobero and his constant pigging out. Eriol Hiiragizawa was seriously hot. Like. Very very hot. And Spinal Sun....gawddddddd. MEMORIES. The second CCS movie was LOVE. SakuraXSyaoran <3

[/rambling] <3<3

Guest DivineX

hehe.. it's one of the first few animes that i watched. Kerobero is so kawaii~~ :lol:

not forgetting Touya & Yue/Yukito... *drools* hehe.. :P

Guest >.^v adorkable

WAH! cardcaptor sakura! lol one of my fav animes! lol shes so cute lol and syaoran! lol hes the most adorable anime boi ever drawn lol >.< their like one of the most cutest anime couple lol ive seen the whole anime series and movies (have almost all the episodes) , read all of the manga (have the whole manga), and am watching and reading TSUBASA! cant get enough of them lol >.^v

Guest Melyxcious

CCS!!!!! <333

I absolutely adore all the characters in it

especially touya and yukito XD

kekeke :x

i <3 the manga yayaya XD i wanna own it all now T.T

clamp <333

Guest Acoustic

Post #123.

I remember watching it on TV with horrible dubbing. :lol:

But one of my friends, whose favourite series is actually "Cardcaptor Sakura" lend me the completely Japanese DVD set (with English sub).

I must admit, it became a lot more enjoyable to watching.

Oh, and the movie, I must say, was wonderful.

I was so glad it ended the way it did.

Guest A Y U M I

ah~

I use to be crazy about this anime!

My friend and I were so addicted to it and when the movie was about to come out, we went so crazy about it..

haha..the old times...

Guest cappuccino_xbear

i love love absolutely LOVE the manga! i'm still in the process of watching all the anime eps. -__-;; i'll finish them one day! it's good though, i'm enjoy 'em. XD

Archived