Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Replies

• tealeetealee Posts: 12,367Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013

[HQ PICS] 130413 Kim Jaejoong’s “Your, My & Mine” Mini-Concert FM in Taipei

photo 016.jpg

photo 017.jpg

photo 018.jpg

photo 019.jpg

photo 020.jpg

photo 005.jpg

photo 001.jpg

photo 002.jpg

photo 003.jpg

photo 008.jpg

photo 009.jpg

photo a36e54cdgw1e3ohwusloej.jpg

photo 004.jpg

photo a36e54cdgw1e3ojb7jv8oj.jpg

photo 005.jpg

photo 007.jpg

photo 011.jpg

photo 012.jpg

photo 013.jpg

photo 014.jpg

Cr:as tagged
    Amazing JJ pics from Taiwan fm/mini concert
    My Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu **********Forever and Always JYJ********** My Heart, Soul, Song
    vzmeiin
  • fourc_pycfourc_pyc Posts: 1,060Member

SUPERSTAR

Spoiler:
    vzmeiin said:
    finally ^^
    20130412213628deco.jpg

@vzmeiin, congrats, you finally gotten your Y album. BTW the pic you posted was it your new artwork or one of the page found in Y album? Simply love it! 

JYJ Republic: Of the Fans, By the Fans, For the Fans 
    vzmeiin

LEGEND

@XIAkiss: Jaejoong went up and help the grandma/grandpa! 
    I'm sure Jae is sad about this!! 

Kind hearted JJ went up to help 'grandma/grandpa' who fell down because of enthusiastic saessang 'photographers'...JJ tweeted his disappointment that these 'photographers' didn't even stop to help and were only concerned about whether they got a good shot of him...
    My Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu **********Forever and Always JYJ********** My Heart, Soul, Song

LEGEND

[NEWS] 130415 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Scolds Sasaeng Fans Waiting for Him at the Airport

Struggling once more with completely obsessed fans, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong called out his sasaeng fans, who have been causing disturbances at the airport.

On April 14, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, “I came back to Korea in a good mood, and it’s fine if you’re trying really hard to take pictures like you’re a photo journalist, but if a grandmother or a grandfather has fallen while passing by, don’t you think you should help them up or apologize? Instead of after getting in the car, checking to see if your photos came out nicely, couldn′t you go check and see if it wasn′t your grandmother?”

Kim Jae Joong returned to Korea after holding his Your, My, and Mine concert in Taiwan on April 13. According to his tweet, there were some disturbances caused by sasaeng fans, which left the singer quite upset.

Photo Credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter (@bornfreeonekiss)
    Source: EnewsWorld
    Shared by: JYJ3
    vzmeiin

LEGEND

@lighthouseseeker...you did these portraits? Saw the one of Junsu as well. Very well done. Thank you. Please continue to contribute;)

LEGEND

[NEWS] 130415 Kim Jae-Joong, finishes Asia tour successfully in Taiwan

Kim Jae-Joong finished his Asia tour successfully in Taiwan. Kim Jae-Joong visited Taiwan for his first solo Asia tour ‘Your, My and Mine in Taiwan’.

At the press conference of the concert, about 50 local media crowded, and the concert was successful as well. C-jes Entertainment said, “Kim Jae-Joong’s Asia concert finished successfully and he had a happy time with 4000 fans in Taiwan. The concert was various with fan meeting and mini concert combined. It was largely loved by Asian fans. Especially, Taiwanese media was very active in reporting the concert, showing attention to every move of Kim Jae-Joong.” After the concert, Taiwanese broadcast company TVBS covered Kim Jae-Joong’s Taiwan concert. Also other media like GTV showed big attention to Kim Jae-Joong’s change as a rocker and whether he is preparing other works as an actor. Kim Jae-Joong said, “I get big energy whenever I visit Taiwan. I hope I get to eat dim sum. I love tofu food in Taiwan.

This day, Taiwan’s professional entertainment reporter Ann wrote, “I was very impressed of Kim Jae-Joong’s singing ability and there were a lot to watch as he changed a lot with different attraction in every stage. He is popular in Taiwan as a singer but he is getting attention as an actor as well. I look forward to his further work.”

Source: Innolife
    vzmeiin

LEGEND

[OTHER FACEBOOK] 130415 Tony Moly Hong Kong Facebook Update – JYJ Global Fan Meeting

LEGEND

[PRESS PICS] 130413 Jaejoong’s Concert & FM ‘Your, My & Mine’ in Taipei Part 4

Posted by Ces on Apr 14, 2013 in PicturesNo Comments

photo 20130415000730_0.jpg

photo imfYFTqMNaSj8.jpg

photo iLwp1I2TCQnwJ.jpg

photo ioxBxxYrzQgn1.jpg

photo iqyGQ5u8hQcbM.jpg

photo iY13BRDv4dU0p.jpg

photo ivnANLfmCppJU.jpg

photo iI49feTPHmTNG.jpg

photo ibub4XKATR9i7m.jpg

photo ibrJZFtb61Rnps.jpg

photo bff7e4157bbda944d774d322a51f2af7.jpg

photo 20130415000845_0.jpg

photo 20130415000728_0.jpg

photo image_readtop_2013_287381_1365993614892632.jpg

Credit: news sites via naver & @_JJStar
    Shared by: PrinceJJ

LEGEND

edited April 2013

Giyumi and Kiss B... While cooking...
    =P~ The sexiest cook in the Universe!!!
    Kim Jaejoong @ Taipei fm/mini concert

Cr: original uploader

@priti....another one for you
    ;;) >:D<

LEGEND

edited April 2013

All Alone 

Mine 

Jaejoong at Taipei fm/mini concert 

Cr: original uploader

LEGEND

edited April 2013

Healing for Myself 

Though I Loved You 

For You 

Jaejoong at Taipei fm/mini concert 

Cr:original uploader

LEGEND

edited April 2013

I'll Protect You...fans sing-a-long 

image I Will Always Miss You....very sexy...  

Jaejoong at Taipei fm/mini concert. 

Cr:original uploader

Note: The amazing One Kiss was posted on page 223
  • vzmeiinvzmeiin JYJ CaffeinePosts: 4,057Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    flossie wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    @vzmeiin, congrats, you finally gotten your Y album. BTW the pic you posted was it your new artwork or one of the page found in Y album? Simply love it! 

yea... after all the hassle o_O
    <3 thank u ^^ the girls been asking me to make it.. got a delayed project to finish :x
    love that u drop by n made the trans ^^
    -cheers-
    twimgmediabh3lvlncyae9z.jpg
    cr.jyj fans
    imageimage
    JYJ ComeBack August 9th 2014 Jamsil Olympic Stadium
    August : 16th - HongKong * 23th - Beijing * 30th - Vietnam
    September : 6th - ChengDu
    September : 20th - Shanghai * 25th - Thailand
    fourc_pyc

LEGEND

[PICS] Jaejoong featured in “Cool Light Music” Magazine (April Issue)

Jaejoong was also on the cover and featured in last month’s issue of “Cool Light Music” Link

photo clm1.jpg

clm2

photo clm3.jpg

photo clm4.jpg

photo clm5.jpg

photo clm6.jpg

photo clm7.jpg

photo clm8.jpg

photo clm9.jpg

photo clm10.jpg

photo clm11.jpg

photo clm12.jpg

photo clm13.jpg

photo clm14.jpg

clm15

Credit: 淋的HEYJJ via JJ Baidu
    Shared By: JYJ3

LEGEND

[NEWS] 130415 JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Concludes Asia Tour with Concert in Taiwan

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong concluded his solo Asia tour successfully.

The singer had toured a total of six cities in Asian countries including Thailand, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan for hisYour, My and Mine tour, having fun with 38,000 fans in total.

4,000 fans gathered in the Taiwanese venue on April 13 to show their support for Kim Jae Joong. Kim Jae Joong shone with happiness onstage, and every time he smiled fans screamed out in joy.

The concert held a mini talk session, in which Kim Jae Joong answered questions himself from fans, a quiz show, a speed quiz and a cooking session, all during which 120 lucky fans were chosen to join the singer onstage.

The mini concert that followed the brief fanmeeting drew even more passionate cheers from the audience.

“Though we speak different languages, I believe you will be able to feel how I feel through song. Thank you,” Kim Jae Joong said onstage.

As soon as he started singing I′ll Protect You, the highlight of the concert, Thai fans started to sing along to the Korean lyrics. The song had the singer and his fans sing together, and brought them together in their expressions of love. Fans had even taught others how to sing the song before the concert started, setting up a Korean study session in front of the venue.

Kim Jae Joong released his first solo album I in January 17, and it, with its repackage Y, sold over 200,000 copies.

Photo Credit: C-JeS Entertainment
    Source: EnewsWorld
  • lighthouseseekerlighthouseseeker Posts: 6Member

ROOKIE

@tealee..thank you for your kind words..though it's hard to reflect those boys' real beauty,I'll try to do my best..thanks as well, for great videos....
    tealee

LEGEND

[TRANS] Let’s gain weights today too~~~!!!

Source: @bornfreeonekiss
    Translated by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ

LEGEND

[NEWS] 130415 JYJ Kim Jae Joong Selca…Honey-Like Skin And Full Lips, “Overflowing With Charm”

A selca of Kim Jae Joong taken while he was in Taiwan for his Asia Tour has fans gushing over his good looks.

photo BHol_LuCUAA_FBb.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong showed off his brilliant good looks in Taiwan.

On Friday, Jae Joong uploaded a photo of himself along with the short caption, “Taiwan’s great,” on his Twitter acount.

The photo shows Jae Joong slightly raising his sunglasses and staring into the camera. His exceptionally light skin complexion has attracted much attention.Pouting his full, pink lips, he shows off his charm in the photo, stirring the hearts of many female fans.

Netizens who saw the photo showed various responses: “Even if the photo is a bit blurry, there’s no hiding his honey-like skin,” “His lips are so pink…I want to steal them,” “His face is so white,” etc.

Jae Joong has been on his first solo Asia Tour since January. Kicking off the tour with a Seoul performance, he has since visited Thailand, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Nanjing, and Taiwan.

Credit: Kpopstarz
    vzmeiin

LEGEND

[NEWS] 130415 JYJ Kim Jae Joong Uploads Gwiyomi 4 Photo Set For Overjoyed Fans…Cute And Chic?

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong’s new gwiyomi (cutie) look is grabbing much attention online. In his set of 4 gwiyomi pictures, Jae Joong somewhat sheds his chic charm for a cuter one.

On Saturday, Jae Joong successfully finished his Asia Tour performance in Taiwan alongside his 4000 fans . Afterwards, through the Naver messenger Line, Jae Joong uploaded the set of 4 gwiyomi photos.

During his Asia Tour, fans in every country he visited had requested, ‘Please do gwiyomi!” But every time someone had requested it, he would announce somewhat embarassed, “I’m afraid of getting stares from the men and bystanders.”

However, through the Naver messenger Line, Jae Joong showed off the Gwiyomi pose that fans had long awaited. Along with uploading the set of four photos, he wrote, “I’m thankful towards all my fans for everything during the Asia Tour! Here goes the pose that you all wanted,” adding, “My really awkward Gwiyomi.”

Fans who saw the Line message came forth with various, frenzied responses on each bulletin board: “He’s too cute!”, “Awkward? More like the birth of sexy gwiyomi!”, “Gwiyomi masterpiece,” “Kim Jae Joong is so chic!”, etc.

Kim Jae Joong is currently on his Asia Tour, which began this Janurary and will visit a total of six cities in Asia. The tour commemorates his first solo album, “Your, My and Mine.”

Credit: Kpopstarz