Snsd/ Suju New Member?

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest tvxqsaranghae

vote!
snsd.jpg

SNSD is NOT having a new member as far as we know, but this is just for my own curiosity...

also... theres a suju poll =D kyuhyun got accepted pretty quickly, just like yoobin from wonder girls. how did u guys get to accept the new member?? were u reluctant to accept reality that a new member is going to be added/ replaced at first when u first found out the news?

edit: can u guys please state ur reason for choosing what u chose if u arent busy?? i just wanna know why u guys think the way u do XD

EDIT: have u guys forgotten about Stella Kim? many ppl dont want any new members in snsd, but stella has trained w/ snsd members for a long time too! what if sm decides to add her? what will u guys think? just answer this in a reply =D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alainachen_604

lol funny poll (:

for

if sm announces a new so nyuh member, what would u think?

I picked.

doesn't matter! still support snsd nevertheless! <33 :D

&&

when a 13th member for suju was announced, what was ur reaction?

NO WAY! 12-1=0, 12+1=0!! [ 1 ] [33.33%]

Guest mulamula

call me crazy but i like the idea of the mega-pop groups. i'm very intrigued with the concept although, it seems like they have to struggle for attention.

Guest queenbeans

SNSD;

none of my business.. never that into snsd anyway

I was never really into SNSD, I don't hate them nor do I like them. TaeYeon has an amazingly good voice though. ^_^

Super Junior;

doesn't matter! still support suju nevertheless!

I love Super Junior and whether or not they add a new member, it's not going to change my opinion on them. ^_^

-J ♥

Guest addickshun

for SNSD, i don't care~

i don't really mind if one drops out or one adds in.

for SUJU, hell no.

but if they really IS getting a new member,

then.. i get i'll just move on with the flow~

Guest pencilcasee.

SNSD

- For some reason, I highly doubt SM will be adding another member. It's hard enough already for girl groups to gain fans and everything compared to boy groups so it's not the smartest plan to add another member. If they did add another member, nothing I can do about it, but I do support the whole 9-1=0, 9+1=0 concept. Unlike Super Junior, SNSD was not announced as a project group. As far as I know, there still hasn't been any mentionings of them becoming a project group.

Super Junior

First of all it's not 12-1=-, 12+1=0. For me it's definitely 13-1=0, 13+1=0 all the way. Super Junior ; 13 <3

Guest xiaochingu.

i didnt vote but this is what i think

i would support both groups EITHER way

but as for if i THINK shey should have new members (from a fan's pov)

for so nyuh shi dae because they are so new in the kpop industry

if they were to add a new member now it wouldnt affect it as much

(this is similar to how kyuhyun was added to suju- turned out as a success)

i think what vickkyx is true its harder for female groups to gain popularity

for suju its a definite NO-NO

they have been in the industry so long they already set an impression on the audience

to add new members now would be asking for suicide so to speak

project group or not, adding new members now is a bad idea

either way i hope fans would support them

edit

i just read what SkyKid wrote after me

sorry for misunderstanding

well in that case i would have no say in this cause i wasnt a fan of super junior

until after kyuhyun was added

XD

my stands about snsd are still the same ^_^

I think maybe some of you haven't read the poll probably, she ask when 13th member (KyuHyun) was added into SuJu 05, what was your reaction ??? not now, <_<

I can't pick, because when I'm into SuJu, KyuHyun is already there :lol: :lol:

SNSD, only know a few of them, so don't have any idea as well, but maybe just stay as they're now is good.

Guest miss scarlett

I dont' care about SNSD XD I really like them, but it won't make a difference (NOW that is) if they have a new member or not.

When Suju added a 13th member I wasn't really a fan so... no didn't care at the time lol. If I was a fan... I probably wouldn't like it. But what can I do?

I love Kyu btw <3 smoooooooooch.

I think maybe some of you haven't read the poll probably, she ask when 13th member (KyuHyun) was added into SuJu 05, what was your reaction ??? not now, <_<

I can't pick, because when I'm into SuJu, KyuHyun is already there :lol: :lol:

SNSD, only know a few of them, so don't have any idea as well, but maybe just stay as they're now is good.

i have the same thought as you.. heh heh. but i voted SuJu for 12-1=-, 12+1=0, actually its 13-1=0, 13+1=0 :o :o

and for snsd it doesn't matter.. :D

Archived