Best Cast Production

including lead and supporting roles
Which drama/s had the best production of their actors and actresses?

For me,

War of Money- Park Shin Yang, Park Jin Hee, Kim Jung Hwa, Shin Dong Wook

Lovers in Paris- Park Shin Yang, Kim Jung Eun, Lee Dong Gun

Stairway to Heaven- Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Tae Hee

Winter Sonata- Bae Yong Jun, Choi Ji Woo, Park Sol Mi, Park Yong Ha

Save the Last Dance for Me- Ji Sung, Eugene, Ryu Soo Young, Lee Bo Young

All About Eve- Jang Dong Gun, Chae Rim, Han Jae Suk

My Name is Kim Sam Soon- Hyun Bin, Kim Sun Ah, Jung Ryeo Won, Daniel Henney

I am sure there must be more than these, you can include your opinions too.

And I sure am going to edit these when I remember those dramas of good cast production.

Guest Wryscelle

Hmm...

Let's see...

First on my list is Goong aka Princess Hours, Sstarring YEH and JJH. It is obviously one of Korea's best cast combination. They took the risk to cast newbies and just look at how successful this drama is right now. It's really unbelievable!

Next is... Coffee Prince with YEH and GY. LOL I'm biased... Just to see YEH on the cast is considerably the best! I think CP is one of the awesome K-drama ever, next to Goong.

CAPITAL SCANDAL.

each of the four main characters completely embraced his/her role and made it his/her own. the side characters were perfectly casted as well and contributed to the story significantly. BEST CAST EVER.

Guest salemcat88

For me... Best Cast Production, including lead and supporting roles are the following:

1) Coffee Prince - Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Lee Sun Kyun, Chae Jung Ahn.

Kim jae wook, Kim Dong Wook, (Mr. Hong & Min yeop) i

forgot their real names..sorry. I love the story.

2) Autum story - Won Bin, Song hye kyo, Song Seung hoon.

3) Winter Sonata- Bae Yong Jun, Choi Ji Woo, Park Sol Mi, Park Yong Ha

4) Stairway to Heaven- Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Tae Hee

5) Goong ( Palace) - Yoon eun hye, KIm jung hoon, Ju Ji Hoon

Capital Scandal =DD loved all the characters all of them portrayed their characters very well <33

Come Back SoonAe - wonderful cast. great acting <3 park jinhee hehe

War of Money - had a great cast too although it got a bit boring midway.

theres probably more but more of the dramas i can think of had a good main cast or good supporting cast but not overall

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Time of Dog and Wolf - All of the cast did great! Well written script and good production.

Guest satisfaction!

Methinks this risks turning into a favourite drama thread...

me think so too :mellow:

Anyways, I really thought Lee Junki, Nam Sangmi, and Jung Kyungho were a really great cast in Dog and Wolf<3

They just portrayed their characters so boldly and well.

War of money was another one. My goodness, I was really speechless on how well Park Shinyang acted O_O Of course the rest of the cast was awesome as well.

I'm Sorry I love you = Wow. So Ji Sup seriously did an amazing job acting out his character. It actually seemed like he was that character in real life. This is why I loved this drama so much..not just cuz 'OMFg It'S frEAKiN sO ji supPpPP!' uh no, but because of the great acting skills and everything was just so real (the plot was a bit cliche though haha) And Im Soo Jung! When she started to tear up, I started to tear up like crazy LOL she seriously fits the sad roles a lot. There were times when I thought her acting was a bit awkward in MISA, but other than that, I liked her =]

THANK YOU - Jang Hyuk, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo Shin Ae, Shin Sung Rok and the supporting casts really did amazing acts........and the script was well written too

CAPITAL SCANDAL - Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min had a great chemistry here as well as Han Go Eun and the Jirashi team....very good act !

Guest thunderbolt

The cast of EYES OF DAWN (1991 drama that is widely regarded as the best kdrama ever produced):

Possibly the best ensemble of actors ever in one drama

EODcast.jpg

credit: jahye, soompi; eyesofdawn.net

Also, the cast of SANDGLASS (1995 drama) is simply top-notch.

Guest jaycee725

i like stairway to heaven the most. it has the best casts and production

GOONG

coffee prince

JUMONG

JEWEL in the Palace

winter sonata

fullhouse

save the last dance

Guest lOveKorea

Time of Dog and Wolf, My Girl and Emperor of the Sea series are my top favourites/best productions with their whole cast ;)

Archived