Lee Ji Ah Offical BOF Website

2007 MBC Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi 태왕사신기 Soompi thread

2008 MBC Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스 Soompi thread

2009 SBS Style 스타일 Soompi thread

Interviews

이지아 Lee Ji Ah YTN Star 21 September 2007 Youtube Sendspace Download Link

Pictures

Pictures batch 1

~ i will update any new information about her.

if anyone wants to provide me with more information for updates PM me i will be grateful ^^

pictures credit to naver and yahoo! korea

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gummi Bear

I didn't know she was that tall, 168cm!

I have noticed that Asian movie star always listed their bloodtype in their profile. Is there a reason for this?

Well, I am glad that you're making a thread for Lee Ji Ah liquidfir. She's going to have a lot of fans for her performances in Legend.

I didn't know she was that tall, 168cm!

I have noticed that Asian movie star always listed their bloodtype in their profile. Is there a reason for this?

Well, I am glad that you're making a thread for Lee Ji Ah liquidfir. She's going to have a lot of fans for her performances in Legend.

^^ hahahha i have no idea why but i think its something significant.. bloody types can show what kinda personalities..

and i think koreans especially believe in that ^^

and i totally agree with u.. she is going to be a big star hahhaa ^^

more pictures

141414.jpg

44444.jpg

hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja.

for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects.

i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. :)

i hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through.

i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. :)

she's really beautiful as seoa in twssg

legend911photono151co2.jpg

and cute as suzini :)

legend911photono43ut2.jpg

hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja.

for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects.

i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. :)

i hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through.

i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. :)

HUGZ..

yes yes yes!! she is acting amongst those top notch actors and actresses and she is NOT overshadowed by them

and she can stand as an equal~~ perfect~~ ^^

and i think she is fluent because she studies in the states? i cant wait for her to like speak some english in future interviews ^^?

I tried searching in korea yahoo and naver.. but there is no interviews of her yET

Wow! I think Lee Ji Ah looks great in the 2nd and 3rd pics above! (Referring to her in a grey cap and beige trenchcoat, as well as the red+white tee with aviator shades)

Looking forward to knowing more about her in this new thread! ^_^

Guest jrcarlos

i think she really looks great.

i'm still contemplating if i'm going to watch twssg or not.

and if i do, byj would NOT be the reason obviously. ^-^;;;

Guest jrcarlos

do as you like, this is a free world :mellow:

yeah, definitely i will @_@;

btw, i don't really mean to offend any byj fan out there, my apologies.

what i can do.. i just like the girl not the guy. >___<

anyway, her first pic on the first post reminds me of Kuchiki Rukia. ^-^

aw, definitely likin this girl! thanks for starting this thread! she has a charm about her~ looking forward to watching her in TWSSG. she's doing a fantastic job so far! i was surprised, knowing this is her debut drama. awsome! can't wait to see her act out more serious scenes.

she showed us the loving, caring, strong woman in the beginning. now total tomboy with a drinking problem! ^_~ hehe aja!

aw, definitely likin this girl! thanks for starting this thread! she has a charm about her~ looking forward to watching her in TWSSG. she's doing a fantastic job so far! i was surprised, knowing this is her debut drama. awsome! can't wait to see her act out more serious scenes. she showed us the loving, caring, strong woman in the beginning. now total tomboy with a drinking problem! ^_~ hehe aja!
^^.^^yes a charm to her ~~ thatz the phrase... i like her the moment i watched the 1st episode ~~ heheh..shall try to find more information of her.. but itz rather limited right now o.0||anywayz yes.. drinking. HAHAHHA drinking problem.. LOLLL itz not a problem..she is err juz a super good drinker. HahHAHA 술을 잘마실 수있어. *hugz.. going to bed now ~~~
hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja. for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects. i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. :)i hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through. i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. :)she's really beautiful as seoa in twssg
yes yes yes yes!!!!! i love her hair when she acted as Saeo....made me regret cutting off 19 inches off my hair just 2 weeks ago.. if only i wATCHED THIS FIRST~~~ o..0andi hope they will approve the interview..any idea when will the interview be scheduled if it is approved???

Wooh!!!Thanks a lot for creating this thread.

I think she's my favourite character in Legend<333~

I like it when she play Suzini and also she's very elegant++pretty in her past life.

She's tall~~168cm....woah~~~3 cm taller than me....

I remember there was a report saying that she speaks fluent english too??

She's going to make it big sooner or later~LOL~

I like the first and second pictures a lot~So pretty<33

---Caroline

watched the interview...thank you for posting

poor girl got hit by an ax...must have hurt a lot... :tears:

and she also fainted...acting in an action filled

drama must be very taxing especially for a newbie

like her...has to give her credit though for being

such a trooper...I saw her in the 5th epi BTS

being rolled by someone on the ground...probably

showing her how to act out a scene..yay!!!!

Thanks for the link~! :)

She fainted while acting in one of the scenes.... Wonder why? Fatigue?? Insufficient rest?? Lack of vitamins??? LOL Didn't understand what the presenter said :huh:

hihi' the title of the interview... it is....

who is lee ji ah from the popular tae wang sa shin gi

the reason is...

she was acting in the cold cold weather for too long.,... and she got under the weather...

half way through walking her legs gave way.. and the manager came and piggy-backed her to the hospital for a check up~~

[according to the interview...

the character she is acting as, sujini will have a beautiful and heart-aching loveline with daemdeok( baeyongjoon)...

79v02007.jpg

시청률은 저조하지만 주인공의 인기 만큼은 최정상이다. 드라마 '아이엠 샘'(KBS2)의 어리버리 미술선생 손태영이 최고의 전성기를 맞고 있다. 스포츠조선이 인터넷을 통해 매주 실시하는 '스타랭킹' 여자탤런트 부문에서 손태영은 총 2573명 중 603명(23.4%)의 지지를 받아 지난주 8위에서 1위로 고속승진했다. 손태영은 '아이엠 샘'에서 어리숙하지만 귀여운 '소미'역으로 물오른 연기를 선보이며 그동안 지적받았던 발음문제나 연기력에 대한 논란을 잠재웠다. 또 동그란 바가지 헤어스타일과 '소미표' 패션스타일을 유행시키며 마니아팬들의 지지를 얻고 있다. 금요드라마 '날아오르다'(SBS)에 출연 중인 왕빛나는 511명(19.9%)의 클릭을 받아 2위에 올랐고,

화제작 '태왕사신기'에서 첫선을 보이며 눈길을 끌고 있는 이지아가 3위(12.9%)로 첫진입했다. 이지아는 신인답지 않은 연기력과 신선한 외모로 '태왕사신기'가 방송되자마자 화제의 인물로 부상했다.

'대조영'(KBS1)의 박예진은 283표(11%)로 4위에, 주말드라마 '깍두기'(MBC)의 박신혜는 212표(8.2%)로 5위에 올랐다.

Archived